• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Volumetric Liquid Measurement thread

You'd better dissolve it in boiling water. I've noticed 2c-e to dissolve poorly in cold water.

An interesting anecdote: I had a syringe full of 2ce dissolved in water. I put the syringe in the fridge and pretty much forgot about it. A few weeks later I found the syringe and noticed the 2ce had recrystallized inside the syringe! Real nice looking crystals too...

Will the 2c-e evenly distribute itself perfectly in tap water and not undissolve over time? Would that container of water+2ce then have exactly 1 mg of 2c-e in every 4mL of water?

You'll want to use distilled water, not tap water. It'll keep the 2C-E more stable and make it last longer. Even spring water is better than tap water; you don't want chlorine in there.

Why do you want to make your solution so highly diluted? That's a lot of liquid for a dose. Why not just do 125mL for 125mg of 2C-E; that way it's 1mg/mL. If you ever want to do rectal admin this will still be too diluted.

If you ever want to be able to administer it rectally a good mix would be 5 or 10mg of 2C-E per mL.

If it's 5mg/mL a 15mg dose would be 3mL, if it's 10mg/mL a 15mg dose would be 1.5 mL.

Personally I would go with a 10mg/mL solution. It makes it so much more versatile and easier to deal with. If you want this, put your 125mg into a small container and add 12.5mL of water. A 20mL glass scintillation vial would be perfect for this.

Sorry to get complicated but a solution of the concentration you're talking about just seems like it wouldn't be very versatile.

You'll want to use distilled water, not tap water. It'll keep the 2C-E more stable and make it last longer. Even spring water is better than tap water; you don't want chlorine in there.

Why do you want to make your solution so highly diluted? That's a lot of liquid for a dose. Why not just do 125mL for 125mg of 2C-E; that way it's 1mg/mL. If you ever want to do rectal admin this will still be too diluted.

If you ever want to be able to administer it rectally a good mix would be 5 or 10mg of 2C-E per mL.

If it's 5mg/mL a 15mg dose would be 3mL, if it's 10mg/mL a 15mg dose would be 1.5 mL.

Personally I would go with a 10mg/mL solution. It makes it so much more versatile and easier to deal with. If you want this, put your 125mg into a small container and add 12.5mL of water. A 20mL glass scintillation vial would be perfect for this.

Sorry to get complicated but a solution of the concentration you're talking about just seems like it wouldn't be very versatile.

No I appreciate it man.

Should I boil the distilled water when adding in the 2c-e?

I guess I was just worried that if I tried using too little water it would clump up/wouldn't completely dissolve and I might accidentally take like 40 mg instead of 15.

I'll probably go with the 125mL solution then.

Again though, what do I use to measure it? (like a syringe/dropped and where do I get these?)

You should be able to get oral syringes at any pharmacy either very cheaply or often free - they're often used for giving liquid medications to babies amongst other things. If you ask they'll often just give you one for nothing. Shouldn't raise any suspicions either... not that it matters cos they're perfectly legal and there's plenty of reasons for needing one other than measuring 2C-solutions :)

I have no problem dissolving 2C-E in hot/recently boiled water - never needed to actually boil the 2C-E itself to get it into solution. If it's for storing longterm you may want to add some alcohol to keep it fresh, but I've never stored a solution longterm so not so sure on that. Check out the Solutions: Solubility & Stability Mega-Thread for more info too :)

Should I boil the distilled water when adding in the 2c-e?

I don't think you should have to. One time when I plugged 2C-E I put 12mg on a spoon and added 0.5mL of spring water, gave it a little stir and it dissolved just fine. That's a 24mg/mL concentration BTW.

As Shambles said, using alcohol (40% vodka should be fine) will make your solution more stable and make the 2C-E last longer but 2C-x's are already known to be stable so it's up in the air I guess. The only thing with using vodka is that you wouldn't be able to plug it, I assume alcohol makes your bumhole burn when you put it up there. ;)

I wouldn't go squirting neat spirits up there no 8o

If it's a 1mg/1ml vodka solution you could just add another ml or so of water if you wanted to plug it and that should be okay. Plain water would be best if it's heading up that way though :D

I wouldn't go squirting neat spirits up there no 8o

If it's a 1mg/1ml vodka solution you could just add another ml or so of water if you wanted to plug it and that should be okay. Plain water would be best if it's heading up that way though :D

Do you mean 10mg/mL? For a 20mg dose it would be 20mL of solvent and if you diluted that again with another mL of water per 10mg it would end up at 40mL (maybe you have a high capacity up there ;) =D)

But yeah, if you make a 10mg/mL solution in vodka and take 2mL of that for a 20mg dose and add another 2mL of water to that it would make the alcohol concentration 20% with a volume of 4mL. I've never plugged alcohol but maybe 20% is okay. Either way, yeah, plain water is best for the bumfun. :)

Yup, caught me out on me maths skillz (or lack of :|) there, Uniter. You'd want it a bit more concentrated than 1:1 for shithole shenanigans. I'm pretty sure I've plugged alcohol at some point in my shady past but doubt it's any good for your pipe so better to avoid, for sure. Ringsting 8o

I just received some 5-meo-mipt and I was wondering if is possible to put 100 mg in 100 ml alcool/water, and obtained substance to put in caps, gelcaps or something similar I do not want to walk with syringes and bottles at me?

all of you guys walking with syringes to you when going outside home???

Pretty much... It's just an oral syringe, though.... no needle or anything.. even if I got stopped with it I can always say it's for my babies medicine... I must have forgotten to put it away and put it in my pocket instead.

Understood, although I'm not sure how much safer a capsule of white powder is to an oral syringe...

But yes, you can take the powder and put it into capsules.

they abusing and in the same time are very stupid....if you have a syringe you take drugs (you can have only water)...if you have a capsule, can be your C Vitamin, is not a problem…

I wanted to put liquid in capsules, but i can not find capsules for liquid, so I went to the clasical: syringe and bottle :(

I got 250mgs of 2-CI.
I'd like to use liquid measurement.
I would like to keep this solution for a long time. probably more than a year.
Would it be better to dissolve it in some strong alcoholic drink, such as woDKA?
And would it be possible to dissolve 100 mgs in 20 ml of wodka?
So I would get a 5mg/ml solution?
Are there any other things to mention?

I got 250mgs of 2-CI.
I'd like to use liquid measurement.
I would like to keep this solution for a long time. probably more than a year.
Would it be better to dissolve it in some strong alcoholic drink, such as woDKA?
And would it be possible to dissolve 100 mgs in 20 ml of wodka?
So I would get a 5mg/ml solution?
Are there any other things to mention?

yes, yes, yes, and not really.

You've got the idea right... just keep your solution in a cool and dark place and it will last a very very long time. Maybe even longer than you. :)

Ok, so I've got the idea right :)
Just wanna be sure not to overdose on this... I once overdosed on eyeballed t7.
So this way everything should be fine?
It isn't possible that for example 1 ml contains 10 mg and the other ml contains 6 mg?

Nope. 2c-i is going to have the same solubility in each ml of water thanks to the properties of water. I would stir the solution up pretty well after dissolving it and make sure that it is evenly distributed and that you have dissolved all of the powder... that's the only real way one ml would have more is if one wasn't completely saturated and you got a speck of powder in with the ml....

so just fully dissolve it and stir/shake it up a little bit... and you are fine.

Cheers! :D