• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Taking A Psychedelic Poop Thread

Aw, it's so wonderfully grounding, just as you feel that you might become pure knowledge, transcend the physical altogether, you're suddenly involved in this primal, unavoidable thing, this basic activity that reminds you of the animal that you essentially are, of the folly of trying to ignore the fact that you are a beast of flesh and blood.

I really love shitting on trips.

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life I am literally screaming with laughter, oh my god that post has made my day.

I'd love to tell that to vanity obsessed, stupid air head girls that think theyre something special.

This always seems to happen to me when I'm approaching my peak. I've peaked in many a restroom on several different psychedelics. The first few times it was unpleasant, but after I got used to the idea I started to enjoy looking at tile under harsh fluorescents. For me the walls always start breathing while I'm taking a shit. At first it was like they were closing in on me, but once you relax and let it flow it all comes out just fine hahaha. Sometimes I get a little HPP while I'm doing a number 2 shortly after a heavy trip.

I think this thread should be turned into "The Big and Dandy Psychedelic Poop Shoot".

This always seems to happen to me when I'm approaching my peak. I've peaked in many a restroom on several different psychedelics. The first few times it was unpleasant, but after I got used to the idea I started to enjoy looking at tile under harsh fluorescents. For me the walls always start breathing while I'm taking a shit. At first it was like they were closing in on me, but once you relax and let it flow it all comes out just fine hahaha. Sometimes I get a little HPP while I'm doing a number 2 shortly after a heavy trip.

I think this thread should be turned into "The Big and Dandy Psychedelic Poop Shoot".

I second the recommendation to Big and Dandify this.

The Big and Dandy Shitting On Trips Thread. :D

I don't fail at it, no matter how dark or how loaded I am. I don't panic on trips though.

Anyone feel like they shit themselves on mushrooms ever though but simply havent? what a phenomenon!

Once when I was sitting on the porcelain throne on acid I saw this ripple going through the air, like a membrane that made a sound like AUUMMMMMMMMMMM when I passed through it. That was one of the best things ever.
I think it was the sound of the universe farting through me.

^^HAHAHA space-time fart

I've never thought that I shit myself on mushrooms, but they often make me feel warm and wet, and a few times I was pretty convinced that I had pissed myself.

How about "The Big & Dandy Trip Shitting Thread"? (I recommend you always trip with a shitter)

^Dude, every single time I've taken mushrooms I've felt drenched in some liquid, of course I managed to convince myself it was piss because I was tripping.

Judge much?

Oh come on... someone who goes into a porta-poty at a show on acid and freaks out so bad that he never wants to trip again... I mean REALLY! This person must have such a fearful and timid mental constitution that they obviously never should have been doing that much acid in the first place. Yea maybe he had some sore of issues in childhood that gave him such a easily freak-able personality, so yea too bad, but I mean come on... smelling a little crap in a crapper and you think the devil is taking you to hell??? That's really lame... sounds like something a 5 year old would thing... person needs to undergo some sort of "maturity and toughness" therapy, IMO. There are FAR FAR FAR scarier REAL horrors he will encounter at some point in his life than smelling some crap while tripping. He apparently really needs help, or the first time a close friend dies what is he going to do, throw him self off a tall building?

If it was the poster who experienced this I would not have made that remark, but he was telling a story about someone else so I gave my gut reaction. If I was there, I would probably have tried to help the poor skittish one see how he ought to be LAUGHING at his "elevator to hell" experience, hwo it was actually really a GREAT experience, not letting it make him forever totally afraid of psychedelics... I mean that's just really out there and sad and absurd.

And saying "what a pathetic wuss" does not mean I am some horrible judgemental asshole... it was said more in jest than anything else... some people on here REALLY need to learn to take a things people say here with several grains of salt, and not act so high and mighty and serious about every word that is uttered.

I MEAN, REALLY! =D

I crap on your judging of me!!!

This is definitely one of the goofiest threads ever!

^ yet another misapprehension of my standup comedy as if it were something terribly serious.

8)

somehow my first three mescaline trips i ended up in the same 711 bathroom at some point, the first time was a little weird but by the third time it just felt like it was destined to happen everytime i ate cactus and was just some special place i only saw while tripping.

and i too enjoy looking at the tiles and stuff under the crazy flourescent lights.

I've always just sat on the shitter and get soooooo introspective. I also used to think It was fucking hilarious that I was so fucked up and shitting. Never really bothered me

Thanks for making my point in #30. Anyway it's not terribly serious even if calling someone a pathetic wuss is not funny in my book. What I am serious about is that it is better to be more considerate about how someone might have experienced such a trip. It might have sucked very hard and by the way maybe it was not the only reason not for not wanting to trip again.
Some people seem to be overreacting, bordering on hypochondria - if you mean to say that I agree that we see it sometimes on PD.
But on the other hand I think it is a fundamental rule that calling someones reaction weak or pathetic is sadly incompassionate.

If it really was a joke including post 30 then I am just sorry that we don't have the same kind of humor.

Maybe the joke was intended to be shitty to stay on-topic. :D

___

Oh yes!! I know the feeling of having pissed your pants, it is really weird!

Anyway it's not terribly serious
I disagree. I am dead serious, I honestly think that psychedelic toilet time is one of life's richest pleasures. It is generally the highlight of a trip IMO.

I could take a hit and go right now, you got me all excited about it. =D Is that ridiculous?

Tripping alone in a bathroom can be a bit hazardous. I was once tripping alone, drawing with charcoal pastels, and ended up in my bathroom, naked, smearing charcoal all over my wall. Later, when I looked at my aimless smears it clearly appeared to be a portal to another dimension, maybe hell. There was also a strange, shadowy figure standing in the portal. Weird shit. Anyway, that's my cautionary tail about tripping alone in the bathroom.

This one time I was mad on acid and alprazolam and my neighbor opened the toilet door at 6 o clock in the morning and finds me standing on the toilet bowl in the dark, with my arms out and making noises like an airplane. I didn't notice him, until he asked "Dude!! Are you alright?", so I told him "Yeah I'm awesome!", smiled, and pulled the door back shut again, continuing my 'flight'.

I lost 3 days of my memory, and it was one of the most worried I've been in retrospect, also I later found my wallet in my fridge and my phone and keyring were also in bizarre places. But other than that it's one of my favorite WTF tripping anecdotes of how mad a person can be.

^Classic. I love those moments when someone gets a tiny glimpse of your state and retreats in pure bewilderment and confusion, it's like being the monster in a Lovecraft story.
Tripping alone in a bathroom can be a bit hazardous. I was once tripping alone, drawing with charcoal pastels, and ended up in my bathroom, naked, smearing charcoal all over my wall. Later, when I looked at my aimless smears it clearly appeared to be a portal to another dimension, maybe hell. There was also a strange, shadowy figure standing in the portal. Weird shit. Anyway, that's my cautionary tail about tripping alone in the bathroom.
Are you that guy who always smears shit all over festival toilets? I always wonder who those folks are, who leave foul handprints inside each and every portaloo. I've never understood quite what state you have to be in to decide that fingerpainting with your own excrement is the best course of action.

Throwing faeces reminds me most of all of monkeys.
Monkey see monkey doo doo, I guess.