• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Salvia Thread - 3rd Dimension

ive had a few strong salvia experiences awhile back, and although it is VERY far out there and at times harrowing, i must say they were always thoroughly enjoyed.

with that said, i find not a strong tug to revisit after all these years (prolly been a decade)

also of note, a few of my cannabis (no combo, just cannabis) experiences, around the time period i had occasionally used salvia, took on some of the more strange and difficult salvia headspaces. it kinda gave the cannabis high a bit of the ol' existential trepidation-y edge.

So I dug out my kit and fired up my mini chillum

Not quite infinite mirrors but I did feel like I was stuck staring intently at a world that was squished and stretched into impossible curving directions as the frame of my laptop screen twisted into the walls and ceiling and an armchair posed ominously near by. A political cartoon on screen was the only vestige of reality, depicting a road sign against a forest with our premiere as a dope - I was riveted.

everything felt compounded on top of everything else. with colored lucite glowing around the edges of things.

prior to being engaged with that twisted space I felt the odd itchiness and giddiness - short lived, but satisfyingly weird.

I will repeat that

As a partly deaf person I should probably experiment with diisopropyltryptamine

I would be careful with all these negative self talk. Subsconscious is highly permeable to what you say/think/write and it has stange ways of manifesting thoughts and ideas. You better want to write/think and express highly of yourself to manifest the higher parts, not the dark putrid ones

@mdx92129 yikes! the woolen shawl sounds interesting, but the rest of the medieval christian mania exceeds most people's needs to merge with the light.

Hey I am just glad the Saliva thread has kicked up. Thanks mdx

Salvia has saved my screwed up head more than once. I am due to fix my head. Plain leaf, half gram, two large puffs from tobacco pipe in silent darkness and she comes out almost like she missed me. Then I feel practical (thank you Dale Pendell) for the next few days, totally straightens out any little OCD or silly thoughts I have had. Makes them almost impossible.

I am surprised that more people don't use this natural beauty. I hear the hellish things, but you can't have hellish without the possibility of heavenly, And when it is it is awesome. But only for serious explorers.

Salvia is a very weird woman. It is surely an hallucinogen, but I never actually see stuff. I perceive it, I know it is there, but I don't really see it like I would see geometric patterns with common hallucinogens. It's even difficult to explain. It's like a god: it is there, you feel it, but you can't see it.

Today I did salvia for the second time in my life and smoked twice the x20 extract.
The first time (70 mg) I had a strange feeling that some sort of cog, but it was more like a big car tyre was rotating in front of me. I felt like part of this. I could not see it, it was not an hallucination, but I felt I was part of this. The effect was sort of mild. I kept repeating myself (loud) "oh, yeah, that's it, now I understand, now I see" - mostly because the first time I did salvia (3 months ago) I felt the same.

After the glow down, let's say 5-10 minutes, I decided to go deeper:
I smoked 100 mg. This time was deep, very disphoric. I had my teatable in front of me, I was in front of its short side - and I got obsessed by it. It felt like it was moving, like the angle made with one of the legs became like a real wall corner made of bricks and I felt sucked into it. I started drooling while I was staring at this black hol-ish corner and my tripsitter dried my mouth. Gravity was very strong and it was towards the tea table. I was sucked into it, there was only this in my life, nothing else existed but the corner sucking me into it. At this point I felt bad, anxious and I must have stood up and started walking, but I don't remember it. My tripsitter brought me to the bathroom and I washed my face, but I don't remember the fact that I stood up by myself (this could have been dangerous if I had been alone). I went back to the sofa, sit down and I noticed other corners. They were sucking me again, the gravity was very disphoric, it felt very bad, like my skin was detaching from my chest towards these corners. At this point I started panicking thinking that I would have never recovered, that I would have felt this sucking feeling forever. The anxiety and the disphoria became real. Obviously they subsided, but it was not nice.