• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The Big & Dandy Psychedelics of the Future Thread

Refluxer said:
I think that is exactly what will happen more than other in 2007. Question is how commercialized they will be. It's good stimulants are my cup of tea.

Well for stimulants, I think you know what I;m going to say... 2-(alpha,alpha-diphenylmethyl)piperidine, but also it's big brother 3-(alpha, alpha-diphenylmethyl)morpholine, which is the most potent of the series and 50% more potent than the piperidine derivative

Questionable how new it is though when I've already metabolized & pissed out several hundred milligeams worth already!! =D

these molecules are not stable enough to be psychedelic ...

The beta-keto derivatives of psychedelic phenethylamines are stable as long as the amine is protonated (ie in salt form) & stability has nothing to do with psychedelic activity or LSD would be well & truely buggered!

fastandbulbous said:
Well for stimulants, I think you know what I;m going to say... 2-(alpha,alpha-diphenylmethyl)piperidine, but also it's big brother 3-(alpha, alpha-diphenylmethyl)morpholine, which is the most potent of the series and 50% more potent than the piperidine derivative

Questionable how new it is though when I've already metabolized & pissed out several hundred milligeams worth already!! =D

Yeah, it will rather be rediscovery of old patents. ;) But I'm very curious on the "not another shitty analog" that is claimed to arrive in a near future.

vecktor said:
the real downside is that essentially all these derivatives require the illegal amine to be synthesised as an intermediate (unless the chemist thinks laterally), and if the amine is not illegal then why synthesise the prodrug?
Perhaps the laws are different in the place it will be sold, as opposed to where it's made.

morninggloryseed said:
^^^^
I think bk-2C-B was one...but they certainly are active. Just very difficult to make.

More bk-Chems would be lovely, carefully bypassing the oh'so annoying PEA catch'all clause. Finally some 2c's which are legal in the UK!

(Shame it sounds like they are probably going to be hard to make and therefore expensive or non-existant, also they may be no fun - I guess only shulgin knows at the moment)

DOM-fly for no better reason than DOM is bloody difficult to obtain (cos it's a UN scheduled psychedelic) and a legal varient would be nice. The 2C-D varient would be nice as well as 2C-D is a beautiful drug. Dont think that much of the 4-halogen Dox/2C-x compounds though - they're more party fuel than serious psychedelics IMO

^^^I agree with your assessment of the "seriousness" of the 2,5-dimethoxy-4-halogenated-phenethylamines, but sometimes all I want is good party fuel, so I still like them a lot.

Do we really need this thread in PD when there is a much better developed version in ADD? There are already dedicated threads for some of the chemicals mentioned in this thread, so I don't really see the point.

Is there a psychedelics one in ADD (I know I should know, but I cant remember seeing one for quite a while)

^^^yeah, I think that's the thread I was thinking about. Thanks.

Thank god, I thought I'd gone one step too far down the road to becoming a senile old fart!

does anyone know if the ak group would do anything? bad idea? good idea? any input?

another idea i had:

5-(2-aminoethyl)-tryptamines

Last edited:
fastandbulbous said:
Thank god, I thought I'd gone one step too far down the road to becoming a senile old fart!

how exactly does one tell if such a state does one befell???

;-)

my.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an idea

psy1.png

here's another idea

psy2.png

Last edited:
N-hydroxy-3-methoxymethamphetamine (FLEAFOX)\
N-hydroxy-methamphetamine (FLEAICE) \
N-hydroxy-ethamphetamine (FLEAETH) \
N-hydroxy-3,4-methylenedioxyethamphetamine (FLEAEVE)
4-ethyl-3-methoxymethamphetamine HCl (EMMA).

^^these were mentioned by Helios earlier in the thread.
Im not even a fan of the Psychedelic amphetamines but am just curious what the effects of these psychedelic methamphetamines would be.

^ none of those would probably be psychedelic.

Phens with secondary amines have very little psychedelic activity.

The structures I drew: The first one would be a phen with very probably a very high affinity for the 5ht2a. It has all the structural requirements: The lone pairs in the right place, the amine and side chain partially constricted to an effective position, and a large flat area around the aromatic ring.

The second one is just an interesting lysergamide. I mean, there are already ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, AL-LAD, CYP-LAD... why not IP-LAD (one with isopropyl at the 6-position)... and then just for kicks I modified the amide and added a propionyl to the aromatic nitrogen.