• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy PCP Thread

Yeah, in eastern canada, pcp was pretty much the meth of the area, there was meth but the bikers mostly kept it to themselves, and it was crank not crystal no way.

So yes, man those "TH" pills made it up into the late 90's here, but the most popular way to do it was with low dosed cut to the max (with safe stuff, mostly lactose, sometimes quinine or powder sugar). I already explained how it worked before so I'm not gonna go around it, but lets just say when one person had the trust of somebody, they would get "grams" of "pure", I count it as 20% pure or so, came as a kind of yellowish white paste, the more liquidish, the better, people would envelope it in foil and you wouldn't lose any, it was sticky. But the point was mostly to bring up 15 grams or so of lactose and cut that stuff into 15 grams which went for uh, well, let's just say the person doing this was making was making about between 175% to 250% profit if they didn't use and sold it as seperate grams, depending on how they would cut it. My weed dealer then would go on binges and not touch it for a while, but was also a crazy mofo who made 7 grams with the stuff, when you could still see the yellow in your 1g "mesc" bag, you knew it was strong shit and you had better be careful

That's what I call low dose PCP. Not those sherms, even if you have the real liquid and put it in there. Not only does smoking PCP acts differently as when you're eating or snorting it, it's pretty stimulant at low doses. Just when Fight Club came out some of my friends would snort a "gram" or two of "mess/mesc"(pcp is the most misrepresented drug ever, nobody usually wants it, but some people happen to enjoy it so in those circles they know its just a nickname and not mescaline. They would punch each other in the face for laughs because they felt the analgesia that PCP procures, which is pretty high, and considering that, from the best sources I had then, the really pure stuff, which they called 1-100, which meant 1 gram of the stuff, contained a little heroin, just to add in the addiction factor, people wouldn't notice it, as I guess they'd get the effect of a 10mg morphine pill with their pcp or maybe even less, but to people who dont abuse opioids, its a good trap to make a not so addictive substance, suddenly addictive, and no this isn't like the mdma contains heroin bullshit which really makes no sense. (it was pure liquid, but they always put it on something solid for some reason, ghetto methods for sure, lets say that pcp was most popular in the bad area of my town, which for I imagine an American is a normal area...but anyway, thats where when pcp was getting more rare and rare, same as for LSD, meth pills flooded the whole place, those people only enjoyed their E when there was a mix of MDMA and speed so the comedown wasn't so abrupt and depressive, and yep, it worked, so they started making white pills which mean speed, the coloured ones are MDxx or 2-cb around here, its not just random rambling, you can look it up on pillreports.

Anyway, no, smoking a random amount from liquid is not a low dose. These 1g bags of "mesc", that was low dose, you wouldn't get the stimulant effect from it if eating it only, snorting did so, more so in other people than me. I was always the voice of reason back then, always able to pull people from doing stupid shit while on psychedelics, I had cable modem in '99,so I knew of Erowid which was one hell of a good resource. These days there's too much (mostly stupid) chemicals for them to keep up. anyway...

Smoking a whole sherm, or some ditch weed sprayed with liquid pcp like I heard so much about is used in the US, are not low doses. The people who were (are?, haven't seen or used PCP since 2008, and it was really great stuff, 1-50 (means it makes 50g of mess if you want to go that route, mostly the people not using much and selling would do th at). I made the experience with that stuff, since it was liquid enough, I rolled a joint, then picked a butter knife and buttered it up with the pcp liquidish putty. And oh boy did I get what some say is the most fun thing about PCP, I got this insane boost in my mood, my physical woes disappeared, and me and the friend I did this with later both couldn't stand still so we made a huge ball of foil and went into that primary school close to where I used to live late at night and play "basketball" with it laughing like maniacs. If you go overboard through all ROA's though, you'll speak like someone with parkison's for a while and maybe get into a pee hole, which I'm glad I never was reckless enough to try to get to (people eating whole grams of that 20% or so pure stuff, eating PCP is another level.

I remember an old friend did that and he was lying in his bed, terrified, 3 days later, still not coming down and his mom was telling him "You messed up, you'll be like this forever now". What a bitch, the guy took a 1 year and a half certification in Janitorial Studies (I'm joking about the name, I don't how it's called, but to be a janitor where it pays, like for the city, unionized and all, you need that diploma, from these school, I seriously don't know how to call 'em, some programs ask for only 10th grade education (being a butcher), 11th grade and some full on 12th grade with advanced maths. They don't go to college after that, they take a "DEP" which in my province means "Diplôme D'études Professionnelles", which is what people who don't want to go to college do, my mom has one of those for Cooking and even has an ASP, a specialization in banquets. I'm sure there's a name for that for you most US users of BL, but also the rest of Canada, I'm not sure how they do it, Education is a Province's Responsibility/Right, so it works differently everywhere, even more in Quebec..but that's just some more cultural differences, tangential, I know, but all this to say, no, the guy didn't have the genes to become schizophrenic after a bad psych/dissociative experience at around 20 years old. I know I'm not schizophrenic, but the other stuff I got, well I delayed it, when weed worked for me. If I was schizophrenic and had eaten all the LSD I had eaten during those years, I'd probably not be typing this here.

So just wanted to end this on a positive note, the guy's fine now, more fine than me with my college education and all that BS but that's unrelated circumstances, I say it's really rare for somebody to end up fucked up forever because of psychedelics, dissociative or not. I say that and I did get HPPD from the loads of LSD and surprise buttsex a DOB blotter did to me which left me uneasy for a good 3 months, which while a mere annoyance, the HPPD that is, was needed to be cured, which for once something does cure it, but it was clonazepam. Now that's dangerous stuff...:\
Where I live they spray PCP on mint leaves and we would roll up a blunt of it straight and smoke the leaves straight instead of putting it on weed and it was amazing

I came across PCP ONE TIME and it was sold to me under the slang term "Sherm Stick" in the Philly area. Basically for $20, I got a Newport cigarette soaked to the filter in what smelled like paint thinner...The dealer advised me to rip off the filter and light the cigarette off of another lit cigarette so it wouldn't ignite...I must also add that I wasn't seeking PCP, I just stumbled across it...believe it or not, it is still a VERY popular drug in the Northeast....

When I got to my apartment, my brother and I took a few drags off the sheer stick and entered a 6 hour VERY intense high that was similar to ketamine and nitrous but with more stimulating effects and physical sides like overheating... It's funny because I took my clothes off and I always saw guys on tv naked under the influence of PCP....the next day we felt terrible...We ended up calling the sherm sticks "retard sticks"....It was a scary experience.
Where I live we get the PCP sprayed onto Mint leaves and smoke it straight in a blunt, usually 10 dollar dime bags of it. The dipped cigarettes range from 15 to 20 bucks because smoking a dip is a bit stronger than the mint leaves

Its the same where im from most of the time but it comes in these little amber vials and one is enough for a smallish blunt. But usually i would put in two of them and get stuck for awhile after id be finishing it. But i really liked that feeling and i never did anything sketchy. When i would use only one i would crave more and end up rolling another shortly after anyways. That said i take large doses of Dissos in general compared to most people so that is deff a factor in there.

Ive never bought it as liquid to dip but i know people that have. Id honestly not wanna do that cuz i dont smoke cigarettes or weed and would rather not dip something like that. Id really love for an RC vendor to make this stuff someday and acquire a gram of the pure compound. That way i could dose the stuff orally with accuaracy.

I'm
Its the same where im from most of the time but it comes in these little amber vials and one is enough for a smallish blunt. But usually i would put in two of them and get stuck for awhile after id be finishing it. But i really liked that feeling and i never did anything sketchy. When i would use only one i would crave more and end up rolling another shortly after anyways. That said i take large doses of Dissos in general compared to most people so that is deff a factor in there.

Ive never bought it as liquid to dip but i know people that have. Id honestly not wanna do that cuz i dont smoke cigarettes or weed and would rather not dip something like that. Id really love for an RC vendor to make this stuff someday and acquire a gram of the pure compound. That way i could dose the stuff orally with accuaracy.
I'm the same way I like higher doses, and yes they only put enough for one blunt , so I agree it's best to get a few of them

back when i did the stuff, it'd be a liquid in an amber vial... i never saw it on mint leaves, but a few of my elders told me they used to get it in the 80s on mint leaves (they called it "love boat", maybe only it was on weed? yeah, i think weed+pcp was love boat).

anyway, the vials (solution of pcp + diethyl ether) were big enough to dip maybe 4 cigs? been a few years, can't remember for sure. some ppl add everclear and my buddy could tell and would call them out on it. i liked to dip american spirits cause i'm a hipster i guess lol...

my buddy would dip spice blunts (synthetic cannabinoids), and we would smoke em and get totally zonked... prolly some of the highest times i remember (not quite on the level of salvia or dmt, but not far off either... totally inside out and upside down)... just lay there on a motel bed or a park bench.

side note, i know the show " love boat" was popular and that's why the oldtimers say they called it that, but lemme tell ya... NOTHING and i mean NOTHING beats having sex while on a combo of weed and a dissociative. lsd kinda comes close (when it's even possible to get it up), but my theory is that the weed+pcp combo is called "love boat" for this reason. it's just too uncanny of a coincidence imo, to not be related.

Here in New York PCP is very popular in the inner city neighborhoods. Usually you would get mint leaves soaked in the PCP for 10 dollars a bag. It's only enough to roll one blunt, but depending on how potent it is, it can be a hell of an experience. I've smoked it a handful of times and two dimebags of it is my sweet spot. I mean there was one time it was potent enough where I only took 2 hits and I was high as a kite. The first time I smoked it I smoked two blunts and I got stuck, I froze up like a statue and I became catatonic like. I didn't know where I was and I didn't know what was going on, I left my body and went somewhere else. I blacked out and then came to at a bus stop and everything looked like a cartoon in a way, similar to DXM vision. I totally forgot I even smoked PCP and the guy I was with had to remind me that we smoked two blunts. About a year and a half after my dad died I smoked two blunts again of the dust and I forgot my dad had died and in a way I thought he was still alive. Life feels so unreal on it.ive always wondered why it's considered a ghetto drug.

I tried PCP a few times when I was younger and would do any kind of drug that came around. I was in N.Y and some of my friends would go down to the ghetto to score drugs and some times come back with a bag of “dust”. It would come in a dime bag and it was probably like a ½ gram of mint leaves soaked in PCP. People would mix it with pot and smoke it. A dime bag would get 3or4 people looped or 2 people completely looped.
It was a floating feeling/cheap head rush like being underwater the visuals were strange almost like hyperventilating. It felt like sniffing gas or something but it lasted like 5 hrs. Very ghetto stuff.. Very unclean high. I wouldn’t do it again.
If you like Maddog wine and smoking crack you might find it interesting.
Yep I live in NY and I used to buy the dime bags of Mint leaves soaked in the dust. However I didn't put it on top of weed, I always smoked the leaves straight in a blunt by itself.

back when i did the stuff, it'd be a liquid in an amber vial... i never saw it on mint leaves, but a few of my elders told me they used to get it in the 80s on mint leaves (they called it "love boat", maybe only it was on weed? yeah, i think weed+pcp was love boat).

anyway, the vials (solution of pcp + diethyl ether) were big enough to dip maybe 4 cigs? been a few years, can't remember for sure. some ppl add everclear and my buddy could tell and would call them out on it. i liked to dip american spirits cause i'm a hipster i guess lol...

my buddy would dip spice blunts (synthetic cannabinoids), and we would smoke em and get totally zonked... prolly some of the highest times i remember (not quite on the level of salvia or dmt, but not far off either... totally inside out and upside down)... just lay there on a motel bed or a park bench.

side note, i know the show " love boat" was popular and that's why the oldtimers say they called it that, but lemme tell ya... NOTHING and i mean NOTHING beats having sex while on a combo of weed and a dissociative. lsd kinda comes close (when it's even possible to get it up), but my theory is that the weed+pcp combo is called "love boat" for this reason. it's just too uncanny of a coincidence imo, to not be related.
Yeah weed + PCP is called the love boat. I used to get the mint leaves soaked in the dust but I wouldn't put it on my weed, I smoked the leaves straight in a blunt. And spice blunts dipped in PCP must have been hell of a trip. There was one time I smoked two blunts of straight PCP and then about an hour or hour and a half later I smoked a blunt of spice and I was wrecked

i'm soooooo suprised that alot of people have not tried wet/pcp....i smoke wet atleast once a month its really popular around my area it comes in little jars of mint tea leaves....sometimes we get jars of the liquid which is supposedly cut wit embalming fluid....or either......I LOVE THE SMELL OF IT TOO
I love it too, I love the high, I love the taste and smell of it too.

Yeah, I would have to say wet weed is underrated. There's so much untrue information about it. When I smoke wet I feel like I'm flying through outerspace and I see cartoonish hallucinations with my eyes closed. I also hear wacky beeping noises beeping over and over again. To me PCP is totally awesome.

Yeah, I would have to say wet weed is underrated. There's so much untrue information about it. When I smoke wet I feel like I'm flying through outerspace and I see cartoonish hallucinations with my eyes closed. I also hear wacky beeping noises beeping over and over again. To me PCP is totally awesome.
I get the cartoon vision from dust, like everything looks animated or fake. When I smoke wet, I smoke it straight with no weed, but I was always curious to how the high is when you put the mint leaves on top of weed. I heard people say that the weed makes the wet less intense but I don't see how that can be. I've also heard people say that smoking it with weed makes it more hallucinogenic. Like I said I've only smoked PCP straight.

I’ve read some people claiming combo with weed increases chances for psychosis. PCP is one of rare things that’s specific for USA scene that I wouldn’t mind. Tho issues with PCP addiction and likelihood of psychosis are reasons ketamine replaced it. Sure by now it’s shown how ketamine can be very addictive and physical harm is real when abused. What would worry me more if someone I know would switch from abusing ketamine to abusing PCP is bigger chance it’s neurotoxic. It’s more proven that K is pretty light on the brain than that PCP is really neurotoxic (and more importantly irreversibly) at normal doses but that’s still an open question.

I always wondered if the love boat slang for it was from the old TV show?

In the Northeast where I am from nobody called it that they called it angel dust, dust, wet, Sherm, dips (or sold it on Newports dipped into vials), and embalming fluid yeah it isn't formaldehyde but some people who think it is steal actual formaldehyde.

@PriestTheyCalledHim

was this in the 80s? that's when the term 'love boat' was used, pretty sure. i think it has probably not been called that for a long time now.

Yeah the only people ive heard say that really are older heads when they are talking about the past and using it back in the day. All of the people ive ever dealt with call it dust or wet. It pretty wild that the gang members in the hood smoke that stuff and then shoot at eachother and shit. When i do PCP i feel so euphoric and in lovey dovey mode. I have profound insights and seem like im on the verge of a breakthru, uncovering the truths of life and our universe. Its very psychedelic for me.

Like the Led Zeppelin song says "What a whole lotta Love". What do you think their singing about ? "Love" as in Angel dust. lol.

i have a theory that comfortably numb is about pcp (or some other dissociative)

In the Northeast where I am from nobody called it that they called it angel dust, dust, wet, Sherm, dips (or sold it on Newports dipped into vials),
Yipper, I remember those terms and people using. The stuff was all over the North East. It probably still is. Early on, like in the 70's mushrooms were not as abundant as they are in 2023. In fact they were rare. People really would buy store bought mushrooms and sprinkle PCP on them to pass them off as genuine mushrooms.. Thankfully that is not what happens today and people know how to grow mushrooms now. PCP was wrapped in different names. I even heard crystal T. Suppose to be crystal THC lol. But it was just PCP. You almost had to duck as the stuff was all over. I never really like it. I think I had a few hits once but looking that far back is a blur.

Comfortably Numb is for sure opiates. One of the best opiate songs.