• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy PCP Thread

Seems like this is not a particularly active thread but... does anyone know the best reagent kit(s) for determining the presence of PCP in a powder sample? Dancesafe and Bunk Police were surprisingly lacking info in this area.

I find it weird that pcp never got big outside some rare spots mostly in ghettos.
With the popularity of ket there should be some niche pcp culture like there is for lsd or other substances.

I have always wanted to try PCP, it sounds amazing, but I don't really want to do it in the typical fashion of dipped cigarettes of unknown strength. I'd rather have pure PCP I could weigh and dose. However I have never come across it... in fact I have never even come across dipped cigarettes, though I also haven't really looked seriously. I am also puzzled by how niche it is, considering how many people love dissociatives.

Somewhere in this thread is one of the most hilarious posts I've seen on the internet. Someone was like "hoodlum thugs in the ghetto have no right messing around with a serious psychedelic like pcp" all self righteous about his pcp use lol

Sounds like treezy t

I find it weird that pcp never got big outside some rare spots mostly in ghettos.
With the popularity of ket there should be some niche pcp culture like there is for lsd or other substances.
PCP or Angel dust did become popular outside of slums or ghettos, it was popular in the late 1960s, and for sure in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s. I am certain that people still smoke it, snort the powder, and the people who love disassociative drugs like PCP, K, or DXM buy it and use it.

PCP or Angel dust did become popular outside of slums or ghettos, it was popular in the late 1960s, and for sure in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s. I am certain that people still smoke it, snort the powder, and the people who love disassociative drugs like PCP, K, or DXM buy it and use it.
Never really heard about anyone done it outside of the US.
Except a friend who got offered some att a forest rave in russia...

I have always wanted to try PCP, it sounds amazing, but I don't really want to do it in the typical fashion of dipped cigarettes of unknown strength. I'd rather have pure PCP I could weigh and dose. However I have never come across it... in fact I have never even come across dipped cigarettes, though I also haven't really looked seriously. I am also puzzled by how niche it is, considering how many people love dissociatives.

Sounds like treezy t
We should make a bluelight field trip to Philadelphia or wherever there is a scene.😅

Haha, yes.

I miss the old days of Bluelight meetups. I actually never went to one because during those times I was still with my ex, who was convinced anyone on the internet was an axe murderer, and forbade me from ever meeting any BLers (except the ones who moved to my town and became our best friends - you'd think that would have changed her mind, but no)

Haha, yes.

I miss the old days of Bluelight meetups. I actually never went to one because during those times I was still with my ex, who was convinced anyone on the internet was an axe murderer, and forbade me from ever meeting any BLers (except the ones who moved to my town and became our best friends - you'd think that would have changed her mind, but no)
I remember there was a bluelight meet up in the early 2000s, and unfortunately someone there was a narc and everyone else was arrested.

Yeah I remember hearing about that, so fucked up. As I understand, in Europe there were many successful meetups though. Personally I have met a decent number of BLers by this point and it has always ranged from interesting to awesome. Three of them (though one deceased, RIP Erin <3) live in the same town as me and we're basically family now, we will grow old together as close friends.

Would love some initiated commentary on PCP vs analogues.

They all seem to share roughly the same potency. Someone back in this thread called 3-MeO-PCP bunk. I've found a couple of analogues to be quite pleasant, but never tried the original.

Any guesses about varying affinities etc? More or less DRI in the analogues? SRI negligible or relevant?

Are there ways to know variance in efficacy across varying brain regions for the same receptor type, like NMDA?

...And what is the hard limit on asking stuff here instead of joining a biochemistry course? :D

Yeah I remember hearing about that, so fucked up. As I understand, in Europe there were many successful meetups though. Personally I have met a decent number of BLers by this point and it has always ranged from interesting to awesome. Three of them (though one deceased, RIP Erin <3) live in the same town as me and we're basically family now, we will grow old together as close friends.
I know it's off topic, but that sounds really cool, and i for myself would find it totally awesome to have sum ppl from this forum around me, which sadly isn't the case...

But yeah, I'm from the EU, so perhaps there's a meetup someday soon and I probably find sum cool ppl from this place, at best even from the same country - who knows?

Would love some initiated commentary on PCP vs analogues.

They all seem to share roughly the same potency. Someone back in this thread called 3-MeO-PCP bunk. I've found a couple of analogues to be quite pleasant, but never tried the original.

Any guesses about varying affinities etc? More or less DRI in the analogues? SRI negligible or relevant?

Are there ways to know variance in efficacy across varying brain regions for the same receptor type, like NMDA?

...And what is the hard limit on asking stuff here instead of joining a biochemistry course? :D
Super interested in this too. Anyone can do a comparison of PCP vs 3-meo-PCxs?

3-meo-pcp may be the most fiendish and hedonistic substance I've ever come across. I'm about 3 weeks clean after a 3 month long binge where I was using it daily. That shit is so goddamn cheap and easy to find, and so potent, that I never ran the risk of running out. I was doing 20-60mg a day, usually doing a line right when I woke up, another at lunch time, and more once I got home from work. The mania I experienced the first few days I did it was incredible and really kicked my ass into gear, I made many lifestyle/hygeine improvements and deep cleaned my entire apartment over the span of a couple days. But over time that mania gave way to depression, I kept taking more to try to push myself back into mania, and it just became this vicious cycle of short-lived mania followed by rebound depression. My family, employer, coworkers, etc had/still have no idea I've ever tried PCP or any of it's analogues, it was so unusually functional for me no matter what dose I took. I'm autistic and dissociatives tend to help me in a similar way that amphetamines do for people with ADHD. But this substance was slowly ruining my life because it gave me an affordable way to be on dissociatives 24/7.

Odd thing about 3-meo-pcp is that I never once experienced any sort of psychedelia from it. Never anything even resembling a hole. I would take 50mg and just black out or end up in a catatonic state where I could not speak or interact with others.
I blacked out and did an unknown amount while in public right before I was given an intervention by my best friend and got rid of my stash. I used to load up about 200-300mg in a plastic vial and bring it with me everywhere and just eyeball out lines of it. I have no idea how much I took that night but I was completely unresponsive but awake for hours, eventually came to and I was in an uber headed home. I felt intense depersonalization and agoraphobia for about 3 days following that experience. I'm feeling better now, still can responsibly enjoy ket and other more productive dissos. Strangely enough I'm craving stims all of the time now, despite the fact that I have very little history of stimulant usage.

Also I must say, I'm upset with myself for trying 3-meo-pcp because now I feel like I will not / should not enjoy 3-HO-PCP in the way I did in the past. 3-HO-PCP was right up there with ketamine as my DOC. 3-HO was warm yet energetic, potent, psychedelic, and even had hole potential when combined with 2C-B. But now I may have ruined PCP analogues forever, and my close friends are keeping an eye on me and likely will be worried if I decide to revisit 3-HO-PCP despite the fact I never had a full-blown addiction to it in the way that I did with 3-meo.

Yeah 3-MeO-PCP is a weird one. It's very moreish but it gives delusions of sobriety similar to benzos, where you can be acting absolutely batshit crazy and be convinced you're operating at your best and just feeling good and "super-sober". A good friend of mine spent the last year or so of her life as a different person, pretty much. I believe it was exacerbating a personality disorder and was worsened by benzo addiction, too, but she was on benzos for years before the 3-MeO without nearly so dramatic an effect. She became awful, manipulative, histrionic... all her loved ones avoided her whenever possible, she was a nightmare. It culminated in her overdosing and dying from "heroin" (came back fentanyl, of course). It was extremely tragic and horrible.