• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nootropics The Big & Dandy Nootropics Thread (Stack 2)

just to respond to the Joe Rogan comment, dude is RICH as fuck, I know hes trying to make money in some form, but he seems like a good dude - and gives a full refund on the first bottle without you even having to send it back. its worth a try. im probably going to order some myself just to see whats up.

Gotcha...Still waiting for it to arrive will let know after I've tried it how it goes

It works but you need to talk to your doctor before taking it to avoid any interactions with your prescriptions.

Try looking into Bee Pollen. It has basically all the vitamins you need for your day in one or two teaspoons. If you stick to it you may find that you're not as constantly tired as you used to be.

I'd guess you'd find it in homeopathic or natural food stores and the like.

Also, after reading a bit about this, I'm adding it to my diet ASAP. It sounds great.

How long til effects are noticeable? few days or instantly?

okay, so I should be getting 1 gram of noopept within the next few days along with some choline.

I've already been taking the following every morning to wake me up

500mg vitamin C
100mg 5htp
B 100 complex
500mg arginine
500mg lysine
200mg magnesium

along with some tea and some milk in the morning it seems to work pretty well but I'm about to add Noopept, Choline, and Theanine...

anyone have any tips on dosages to start with for the Noopept or just help with my stack in general because I kind of randomly chose them.

Thanks Laika. I found the pollen. Does anyone know if this alpha brain is safe to take with an antidepressant (SSRI not an MAOI) and a TCA (Tricyclic Antidpressant)? I have researched online and I can't find anything, I'm also on meds for diabetes. I can't really call my shrink and mention this or he might think im back on drugs, lol. And calling my regular Doctor isn't really an option either, long story, do you guys think it will be safe?

It did say not to mix with blood pressure meds, but if I just went off my med for a day would that be long enough or does it have a half life? It's Losartan Potassium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Laika. I found the pollen.

No problem. Cap it up if you feel like it tastes too nasty, i'm sure the vitamin world will have empty capsules as well. After my second time eating some though I found an appreciation for the taste.
A friend of mine mixes his daily dose of it around in his morning bowl of oatmeal though. Which I should follow in his foot steps because I don't normally eat a breakfast aside from the bee pollen.

My Alpha Brain should be arriving in the mail tomorrow or Monday. I'm just gonna pop the damn thing and stop with the paranoia. lol

I read an article that said it could all be placebo. I don't personally think placebo works on me b/c I have done every drug imaginable and I always thought the drug would be great, but if it wasn't, it wasn't, you dig? I feel it when I feel it.

I just hope this stuff works as well as I'm reading about it. Alpha Brain sounds like the mofo bomb!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered me some Alpha Brain. I've been watching videos reviews on YouTube and reading testimonials.
It's kind of mixed reviews but given the results if DOES work for you, it can be sort of life changing. It's worth the try to me. I mean hell, if you order from the official Onniit site and don't have results you can get your money back without even returning back the bottle.

I don't really care about the lucid dreaming effect. (Would be awesome as fuck though!) I just would like to be more sociable, retain information better, speed up thought process and just be more mentally sharp. I drift away a lot through out the day when I'm supposed to be working. THat was one of my main issues in school. Hell, I probably have ADHD, who knows. I just daydream so much about pure nonsense even as a 30 year old and it has been that way since I was younger. Any improvements in my mental focus and I'll be one happy motherfucker.

I'm really hoping I get results. I'll post back here.

Though I have not tried alpha brain, ill share my experience with nootropics.
I am a musician, and tried several nootropics at a period of time when I had a bunch of new music to memorize. Basically, it seems like if you are getting results from nootropics, you are either wired differently than me, or you are experiencing placebo effect. The vivid/lucid dreaming effect is absolutely real though.
What I found was that I had to spend the same amount of time memorizing songs if I was to retain them as I normally would.
I hope alpha brain works for you guys, though, FWIW, I would advise you to be skeptical of the flashy marketing, and look towards actual reviews of the product before you spend your hard earned $.

Been taking noopept for two days 20mg haven't noticed anything. How long does this take to start working?