• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nootropics The Big & Dandy Nootropics Thread (Stack 2)

That's interesting. I'm definitely considering them. Do you think b/c I am taking an SSRI antidepressant and a TCA it would be safe?

try vitamin b6 for dream recall and lucid dreaming. it works very well for me and is alot cheaper

I'm not just wanting lucid dreaming though. I want to have energy.

How much is this Vitamin B-6? Is it sold in basic grocery stores? Would it be safe to combine with antidepressants and tcas? I looked it up and it said it actually boosts the tca performance and antidepressants. I may pick some up today. Do you know the amount to take if you're 30 years old?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not using the vinpo and sulbitiamine. What do you feel these add?

Can't really tell with the vinpo yet, but I did notice a slight decrease in energy in the morning the week I skipped the sulbit. I'm skipping the sulbit this week as I ran out so perhaps I can confirm in a few days.

im thinking on trying noopept but read in some forums that stoping after a few weeks causes some minor withdraw symptoms.
i was wondering if gradualy redusing the dose before stoping will prevent that ?

Not sure about the withdrawal as I've been taking the 30mg in the morning for a few months now. After it runs out I'll give another racetam a whirl. Possibly aniracetam since I've heard positive things about it from the forums.

One huge update: I quit my 900mg Lithium intake about 5 days ago (so I could safely consume LSD). Gigantic removal of brain fog! I'm willing to bet the smarts are going to be much more noticeable now. I'm able to keep my train of thought much more now and creativity seems boosted. I've even noticed a more positive mood (euphoria, even). The fact that I've started on a daily 15g inositol regimen might be contributing. I'm also taking 200mg 5-HTP and 400mg SAM-E. Still taking the prescribed 400mg Lamictal since I've never noticed any negative side effects from it.

But I digress. Sorry for taking the topic into an antidepressant direction.

Just filled up the pill dispenser for the week. Super stack time. See my previous post -- pretty much put everything in there.

Do what the bottle says and consult with a healthcare practitioner. I don't have an answer, but I would assume it would interact with your antidepressants.

The bottle is 100mgs, is that a good amount?

I bought the vitamin b6 tonight and it only came in 100mgs, but im reading online to only do 1.3mgs, wtf?

I took 100 mgs just a min ago. I heard that was a safe amount to take. And I'm using it for therapy. Do you know how much I should take? I basically am diabetic and eat really crappy junk food and shit like that mostly, so I'm sure I'm lacking the necessary minerals.

I'm still waiting for it to arrive then I'll compare the two.

I don't get it. Ah well should be here tomorrow to give it a test

50mg is for dream recall
i take 100mg for lucid dreaming(you should do the mental preparation thing too for it to work best though), have tried higher doses but sleep is hard as i constantly wake up from overly vivid dreams
don't do it on a regular basis as 50mg is like 400% or something of the daily recomended dose

I heard for therapeutic uses for depression that 100mgs was good? is that too high?

What I found:

Dosage

The dosage underneath is the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA), but be aware that this dosage is the minimum that you require per day, to ward off serious deficiency of this particular nutrient. In the therapeutic use of this nutrient, the dosage is usually increased considerably, but the toxicity level must be kept in mind.

Males 2 mg per day and females 2 mg per day.

Toxicity and symptoms of high intake

Supplementation should be controlled as extreme dosage, such as in excess of 2,000 mg per day, may cause neurological damage.

So no, 100mgs is not too much.

BTW, there is 10mgs of B-6 in Alpha BRAIN. There's also a 100mgs of Alpha-GPC, something used for Alzheimer's and strokes (in higher amounts though)

Is that safe in alpha brain? the Alpha GPC? So it says 2mgs for b6, I'm taking 98 more mgs at 100. I guess that's safe.

I am diabetic and bipolar. Any vitamins I should be taking? I need energy and to build up self esteem.

You should click that edit button every once and a while :)

Alpha Brain doesn't seem like it's all that dangerous. Regarding supplements, I belive your doctor would be a better consult on that.

Uhm, I guess those "all-round" (you know, the ones that contain everything) supplements wouldn't hurt one bit. After a stupid MDMA-binge I've been taking that and I feel as if it's been helping me tremendously. Otherwise, a healthy diet (which you should already have due to your diabetes) and a lil' bit of exercise would do well also. Really, feeling healthy (=feeling energetic) has more to do with living healthy than anything else.

Disclaimer: I am the most unhealthy person in existence, and the only times I move is when my weed-supply has run out...

This is a generalization. While it's true there are plenty of people who take multis when they don't need them, not all companies are making shitty formulas and using forms with low bioavialability. If you're interested, I can point you in the direction of a reputable supplement company making some of the best forms of multivitamins/multiminerals I've seen.

would really love it if you could point me in the direction of useful supplements?

ive been using solgar. but i have my suspicions.

been considering Garden of Life multi's lately.

but any info would be hugely appreciated. :)

I am really lazy too. Beyond belief!

My friend Emery is taking some nootropics tonight. I will let u know how it goes.

I don't get it. Ah well should be here tomorrow to give it a test

I only mean to say that piracetam is like a 1960 pinto, while noopept is like a brand new rolls royce.

Noopept takes effect immediately, offering cognitive enhancement on demand; whilst the other racetams require constant dosing with minimal results. a $40 bag of noopept has lasted me 6 months now, and I still have a lot left.