• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

The evening was a bit better. Just felt alert and in a good mood.

For long lasting feel good it is ok.

I was expecting lsd/shroom effects.

More like a stim, but not edgy.

I'll try a higher dose.

Perhaps the same dose in one go, for starters. Move up from there..?

I've still got material to test, I've just been sidetracked with a few other substances. It's still my intention to try a full-bore experience by IM. It'll definitely make it to this thread once I do.

Salt?

Hi,

An interesting way to get more out of mescaline would be to...

It's very simple really, 400mg of Mescaline (one good dose for me) could potentially yield 600mg of NBOMe-Mescaline via a straight-forward reductive amination. If 200 mg of this compound is on par with 400 mg of mescaline then one could effectively triple their supply. However, it remains to be seen if NBOMe-mescaline is capable of producing a truly mind blowing experience.

Upon reading these reports I've noticed that nobody mentions what form of NBOMe-mescaline is being consumed. Different salts could very well drastically change the dose/response to this compound.

What form have people been consuming? Chloride? Sulfate? Water content in crystals? Freebase?. Are the melting points broad or sharp?
:)

Last edited:
I have been reading about this RC for a couple days.... With various reports.....
From what i gathered 200mg dosage oral sounds about the perfect dosage for a level 3 out of out of 5 trip, or am i wrong......

Has anyone done any research at around 200mg orally? and how did that go for you?

Hi,

An interesting way to get more out of mescaline would be to...

It's very simple really, 400mg of Mescaline (one good dose for me) could potentially yield 600mg of NBOMe-Mescaline via a straight-forward reductive amination. If 200 mg of this compound is on par with 400 mg of mescaline then one could effectively triple their supply. However, it remains to be seen if NBOMe-mescaline is capable of producing a truly mind blowing experience.

Upon reading these reports I've noticed that nobody mentions what form of NBOMe-mescaline is being consumed. Different salts could very well drastically change the dose/response to this compound.

What form have people been consuming? Chloride? Sulfate? Water content in crystals? Freebase?. Are the melting points broad or sharp?
:)

I want to say it was the HCl, but i'm not sure about that at the moment. As for its comparison with mescaline, not terribly sure if that'd be worthwhile. It does seem to be active from 25mg on up i.m. but reports via other ROAs are all over the map. There are a couple scattered reports of it being active in the mescaline dosage range orally, but not sure if they've been replicated. If one were to pre-saturate the metabolic pathway with something, conversion from mescaline might well be a worthwhile endeavor

Last edited:
There is not very much information on this chemical, and it seems that there was a sudden drop in interest to this chemical.
And it seems that this chemical is quite light. Did you guys reach +++ state with this chemical? If so, what was your dose?

My aim is a powerful experience, so I think about sticking to higher doses(80-100 mg) after an initial (1-5 mg) test.

There is not very much information on this chemical, and it seems that there was a sudden drop in interest to this chemical.
And it seems that this chemical is quite light. Did you guys reach +++ state with this chemical? If so, what was your dose?

My aim is a powerful experience, so I think about sticking to higher doses(80-100 mg) after an initial (1-5 mg) test.

I'm still interested and have the material, it seemed promising, but I've just been sidetracked with too many other substances that aren't a relative unknown.
But I would say, depending on your ROA, aim for at least 100mg after your initial test. If you aren't averse to plugging or IM, I'd say go with either of those as it seems most success has come by that route.

Well, I never IM'd anything, so I am not going to IM an experimental drug with almost none use by humans.
Plugging works well for me, but maybe I will be trying this stuff with my girlfriend... so I am not sure.:)

Plugging it is then! ;)
No, but seriously, I think it'd be best to bypass first-pass metabolism if possible. There's just not enough damn information out there to draw a good conclusion yet :(

Is this still available anywhere (not asking for an url, just curious if anyone knows a place to order at all)? Sounds perfect for me.

Bumping this thread to fish for newer reports and opinions.

It sounds very much like metaescaline to me - a lighter mescaline trip with less nausea.

been reading this thread with great interest,know someone who's getting some nBome-mescaline soon.
What i do miss in this thread is that noboby has used or mixed a carrier (like HPBCD), to make it orally more active.
i do believe nBome-mescaline salts are mostly water soluble , so you might as well eat it.(no use for the HPBCD there)
but has anyone used HPBCD to make the nBome-mesc freebase more active ?
you might skip a few CYP enzymes in this form and might make it more active.

Swallowing bomamines, whether complexed or not, will destroy them through digestive processes.

Does this stuff give you the same brain-fried/cracked-out feeling (not sure how else to word it) that 25C can give you on the comedown/aftereffects?

I know not everyone gets that, but is it common with this also? Or all nbomes?