• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

Big and Dandified this and added a link to the PD Index. :)

I was generously given roughly 1.5 grams as a compensation amount of this material by a vendor, so I will be able to do a few more tests with it, hopefully figuring out a good experience dosage. Insufflating so much powder seemed to waste a lot of material (I feel like a good deal of the drip ended up in my gut) and end up with a diminished experience. I am thinking this material will work best plugged for me...even tho it would be my first plug attempt :) We'll see what this week brings, but soon I want to try this route.

Yeah, please try it plugged and let us know! :)

Lucky you... I wish I'd get some free NBOMe-mescaline or -2C-C.

A guy on another forum claims NBOMe-mescaline is orally active.
He says all his trips were months ago. Apparently he just didn't care to tell anyone.
How interesting to read it here. I started browsing this thread with the idea that it actually could be active, and voila. I'd like to see the direct link there if it is accessible for guests.

We still don't have any data on the pharmacokinetics of NBOMe-PEAs other than our own experiences, and do not know just how exactly it happens that they do not reach the brain when administered orally, or how unpenetrable that barrier really is. It might be, that starting from some specific dose, in a range of tens to hundreds milligrams, they'll get over it and will be able to reach the central nervous system.

In case of a 2C-derived structure with a normal dose for the routes of administration other than oral <1 mg, consequences of finding that threshold dosage will most likely be regretful for the finder, for in such situation there is no way to control how much of the substance will reach your brain. It might be much more than anyone would ever desire to take, and then, depending on the person's individual acceptibility of such chemicals, I'd expect him or her to either be swept away and into unbearable nightmare of ayahuasca intensity for several hours, overall duration ~20 hours, and unpredictable results, or be dead in an hour or two.

But if we are talking about NBOMe-mescaline that needs hundreds of milligrams to dose, taking such quantities obviously pose no danger.

It would be brilliant if true. As if not, there seem to be no other easy way to administer average or strong dose. And it is highly possible that such threshhold dose will be remarkably different for different people.

I guess I'll have to check it myself, I still have some of the material lying around.

Yes, please do and then please report back about it. :)

Erny said:
How interesting to read it here. I started browsing this thread with the idea that it actually could be active, and voila. I'd like to see the direct link there if it is accessible for guests.
I quoted literally everything he said.

There is a new report though, here - http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=6552027

LoC said:
NBOMe-mescaline trip report - It works orally!

I took some Tylenol allergy tablets prior to this because allergies were getting to me earlier in the day.

Drank about 32 fl oz. of beer.

5:55 PM-- I started my experiment with NBOMe-mescaline.

With one of the last bits of beer, I put it in a shot glass and put the NBOMe-mescaline powder in it. 168 milligrams was in the bag. Most of it dissolved in the beer shot, but about 20% just collected at the bottom. I slugged it down. I gagged and get about 98% of the way to puking, but I stop myself. This is possibly the most bitter chemical I've ever tasted, and I've tasted quite a range in my day. There is still bits of the chemical in my shot glass with the remnants of beer. I fill it again and get the rest down. There is still powder on the bag. I wiped it off onto my finger, threw the bag away and sit down on the couch. I'll put that powder on my finger under my tounge in a little bit, when I feel I could handle it without throwing up, I thought. I did.

20-30 minutes I got the first feelings creeping up. I can feel it! It does work orally! Yay!

I felt really relaxed, which I do not on a lot of psychedelics. I was seeing blotches of color and tracers following moving objects over the next few hours. Lights seemed to jet back to their source, which was pretty cool. My head was completely clear. My mood was lifted positively. The visual changes were very subtle.

At 5 hours from dosing, I drank some green tea.

At 7 hours, closed eye visuals are quite something. Very chaotic, very colorful. Rainbow colored zigzags moving up and down side to side, flexing and bending - all transparently over other shapes of various colors spinning and moving. It was not incredibly intricate, but there certainly was a lot going on.

Looking at a light beam from a laser light was interesting. When aimed at a corner of the room, the light was reflected onto the walls an ceiling and all of that reflected light was fractalized into patterns. The fractals moved very slowly.

I smoked a little bit of schwag now and then after about 5 hours into the trip, watching cartoon network and talking.

At 10 hours in, I was very tired.

At 11 hours, I was falling asleep watching cartoon network shows.

I slept 3 hours at most, then got up, ate some breakfast, went home, stayed up a few hours, slept for 17 hours, a new record I think. I had not been up especially long the day before.

It was very pleasant, and I'll be trying this again, but the dose will have to be higher. 225 milligrams will be next, orally, then higher if that is not good enough, and I have a feeling that still won't be to its full potential. This may end up being just as potent as mescaline. It remains to be seen.

think i'm going to pick some up in the near future. has anyone used this rectally yet? I've never actually plugged anything, but would consider losing my bum cherry for this one ;)

Any more reports of oral activity?

Here is a TR from another board about rectal administration:

"I finally received my NBOMe-Mescaline in the mail, and it was a wonderful experience, it is somewhat reminiscent of mescaline, but very different too.
Just for reference, I'm 6'0'' 160lbs, I also slept for 8 hours prior to this, and did not ingest any other drugs until the effects had died down, I also had food on my stomach and drank a liter of water.

0:00 100mg rectally
0:07 A subtle relaxing rush is starting to come over my body
0:15 Pupils are very dilated, I'm feeling great euphoria and relaxation(very similar to ecstacy, without the stimulation)
0:20 Lots of cevs, some open eyed visuals too, mostly short lived fractals as far as open eyed goes.
0:30 Starting to feel like I am constantly being moved forward, and the feeling only intensifies when I close my eyes. Open eyed visuals have died down, except for some minute distortion of the walls.
0:35 Turn on music, it has definitely made music even more enjoyable, the music seems to be producing its own brand of euphoria. I lay on the bed and close my eyes, it feels like I am being pulled upward through the red and black shapes, the shapes are mostly 3d squares and rectangles, but I'm moving through them and it feels wonderful.
---I'm not sure about the times here, time was definitely dilated---
- My eyes have been closed for a while (or it felt like a while) and a mental trip is developing, visual shapes are becoming recognizable objects. I keep going back to the past, but only good memories are coming back, I keep seeing what looks like red and black waves gently hitting the shore on a lake.
- I go into a pretty deep mental trip, I may have fallen asleep?? at this point I keep going back to the wave like visuals, and some crazy round red dots that move very slowly then quickly shift into cube like shapes.
--open my eyes--
It felt like I had been gone for several hours, but it turned out to be about 3 hours.
3:25 I feel very relaxed, and the euphoria is still with me, just not as strong, the light in the room is jumping around, vision is kind of blurry, walls are breathing gently.
5:00 Still tripping, not as hard though. Lights have tracers, still great CEVs, music still sounding really great its like I could feel the music in my stomach
5:30 I IV 8mg of hydromorphone, this kind of corrects my vision, and its hard to distinguish the two different euphorias

All in all, I had a wonderful time in my mind, the visuals were great, and not once did I feel overwhelmed. I still have 900mg left,and plan on doing 150mg next week."

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=132146

I quoted literally everything he said.

There is a new report though, here - http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=6552027
This person made a mistake I also made, trying to find out if NBOMe-2C-H has any oral activity. I dropped 10 mg as a powder into the mouth and washed it down with water. And immediatly felt it all over the throat - as it is a mild local anaesthetic. It adsorbed just fine and was quite active. Later I took the same dose in a gelatine capsule, and felt nothing at all.

As for NBOMe-mescaline, 100 mg in a gelatine caplule showed some effects that were very mild. 185 mg were somewhat more pronounced but still mild. It is hard to trace the duration at those levels, but I suspect this is, in fact, relatively short acting substance. And thus the faster it gets into the brain, the better, or not really - the stronger would the experience be.

This suspicion is further strenghtened by a report one person published today. As to my knowledge, no one had ever snorted 100 mgs or so at once, everyone took it in parts, indeed, it is not that easy to take all of it in an instant. That person managed to do this, and described it as an ego shattering overdose.

It seems, that the substance might be somewhat stronger than we initially believed, at least for some individuals. But probably not much, it may be enough to take two times more than your normal high dose to have such an overdose. I saw two people who accidentally took 2 mg of NBOMe-2C-B intranasally, for whom less than a milligramm is normal. They were very frightened and disoriented.

I was really surprised when I found this, I had only just heard about any of the NBOMe and within the month this was available to me. Now due to lack of reports and it being so expensive, I decided to go with insufating 50mg.

This was probably one of my favorite experiences (aside from the HORRIBLE taste of the drip). This substance is everything I wish coke was (not that it is anything like coke. I don't even like coke...). My mood was lifted, I had a good amount of energy, the Euphoria was amazing and colors and patterns were more pleasant to look at.

Now this was still a very mild experience, yet, I don't feel like a higher dose would have offered much more than maybe a longer duration. I still have 50mg I decided to wait to take with LSD one day, cause something gives me the idea these 2 would make a great pair. Or, I may just hold onto this sample to add to my trophy collection and if/when prices go down I will get some more. I am in no rush to do this one again, only due to price and taste.

Would anyone more educated in chemistry than I am care to offer their thoughts on what an IM dose could be? Would that ROA significantly lower the amount of material needed from the successful oral reports we've heard?

i don't know a whole lot of fact on chemistry, I would only feel safe to assume that it may be just as potent as the other NBOMe compounds if taken IM or IV, since method of ingestion seems to be a possible big factor as to why the others are all ridiculously more potent. If I am wrong please feel free to educate me further on this. Although I never plan to take this or any substance with needles I still would like the knowledge on how and what I am taking me is effecting me and why it is I chose the method of Ingestion I chose.

i don't know a whole lot of fact on chemistry, I would only feel safe to assume that it may be just as potent as the other NBOMe compounds if taken IM or IV, since method of ingestion seems to be a possible big factor as to why the others are all ridiculously more potent. If I am wrong please feel free to educate me further on this. Although I never plan to take this or any substance with needles I still would like the knowledge on how and what I am taking me is effecting me and why it is I chose the method of Ingestion I chose.

This thought had occurred to me, but what makes me uncertain is that insufflated NBOMe 2Cs are quite active, whereas the reports (the ones I've read, anyway) of insufflated and plugged NBOMe Mescaline still seem to have a weighty dose to them.

Is there reason to believe that IM would cause such a marked increase in effects over plugging or insufflated? Obviously I'm not talking about IMing 100mgs right off the bat, which would be foolish, but I would like to know a speculated range from those who may feel comfortable theorizing.

Last edited:
Orally active? I can't believe people don't post about this crap when they can afford to order new stuff.

I'll try it out and report back asap if I am one that can reasonably afford in the near future.

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this and reiterate my question:
Do any of our experts know if there is any reason that IM administration would have a large difference in dose compared to any of the other ROAs that bypass first-pass metabolism (ie insufflation, rectal administration)?
To assuage any concerns, I will be starting very low. I'd just like some thoughts here, as perhaps someone could help me to avoid wasting material and building a tolerance.