• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 'Nausea and Psychedelics' Thread

I bought a gram online...and me and 7 of my friends ended up doing the whole gram (1000mgs) within 22 hrs...we started smoking some at 11pm...smoked and snorted till 4am..then we started eating some and smoking and snorting..and we didnt finally stop till 9pm the next day when we slept..
I was the only one to puke...i did the 2nd most amount of it..my boy hector did like 200mg's and his jaw was clattering for 3 hrs..he thought it was funny and so did evreyone...i still have trails at time from the shit, and so does everyone else almost....i dont know why you guys puke of this shit..it tastes like GRANDMA"S PUSSY thogh..thats what we started calling it now
WE DO NOT POST SOURCES ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU NEED TO READ OUR GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. VIOLATE ANY MORE GUIDELINES AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: PuristLove ]

NO SOURCES!!!!!!!!!
You stupid, stupid greenlighter. Stop being stupid, fuckwit.
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: WakkaWakka ]

Dude, doin 1 gram of AMT with 7 friends in 22 hours is not cool, is just stupid...You guys were lucky to escape alive but if you keep that attitude, you wont be lucky for long man....
AMT is a powerful RC, read the many trip reports here and in erowid and yoou'll notice more than one trip to the hospital due to OD....

Well then why did we not go to the hospital...it was our first time doing it..they had no idea abou it, i had a www.erowid.com idea of it...and we smoked it..and it didnt doo too much, so we just kept on doin some, in small doses...it went very quick also...thats why i am asking.....is that a good place to get it..cuz if we did a gram within 7 people......NO SOURCES.? no sources no sources..its Legal bro....dont have to cover shit up..here
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: PuristLove ]
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: morninggloryseed ]

where do others get it.? no sources no sources..its Legal bro....dont have to cover shit up..here
It's not legal to ingest, smoke, snort,inject, shove it up yer ass, ect.
You've admitted to doing most of the above, and said where you got it. Your source could be shut down because its selling research Chems to people who arent doing valid research. And No, getting "fucked up" is not research.
Therfore, no sources.
I'm calling the authorities. Whats your address, and what time are you usually home?
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: Semi-Functioning Primate ]

Dude, sources are against the forum guidelines...
I dont wanna flame you or be an ass, just telling you what you guys did was dangerous. You probably smoked most of it and only got threshold effects, or you got mostly bunk stuff, i dont know..
But I have taken oral AMT over 40 times and can tell you, anything over 50 mgs is a big dose orally, enough to give you a swift kick in the butt for 16-18 hours...some people have unusually large tolerance to AMT, but do not risk your life until you reach your optimal dose, working it up very slowly...
And bear in mind, oral AMT takes around 60-90 minutes, sometimes more, to come on, so wait it out...
Trust me man, this shit WILL kill you if you do not respect it....

will someone please get that source out of that fucking retarted greenlighter's post and ban his ass.

Yeh well my bad, i didnt know about the guidelines n shit for the website.....and NO your not mad kool, just cuz you use this website all the time, so dont run on someone who didnt know... and who actually named full names....i mite have if i did woops..if not, then it dont matter

^^
no no, you've got it all worng. I just spoke with the gentleman on isntant messanger. Aparently, We all Sux0r, not him. Furthermore, did you know that im actually not a person, just a little Fag Bitch?

apologizing to indy goth kid a, but I'm closing this thread. Feel free to re-post your question if you want.

Nausea and vomiting on RCs or other psychedelics

I recently gave two psychedelics a shot: shrooms and 5-meo-dipt, both of which upset my stomach to a strong degree. I also used Imodium to offset some of the stomach upheaval of the foxy, which didn't help the pain at all, just later issues. While the foxy has had tons of reports on this kind of effect, shrooms only sometimes causes nausea according to Erowid and other sources. In both cases I didn't eat before hand.
Both worked, mind you, and my roommate didn't get an upset stomach on either, whom also didn't eat. I've also experienced nausea on the early stages of an e build-up. Am I possibly prone to this kind of effect on all consumed drugs? Anyone else have this repeat effect?
Also, I've never experienced the counter-nausea effect of weed, and even gave nitrous a shot to ease the pain. Neither worked. I'm wondering if my stomach is trying to tell my brain I should give up on this stuff...
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: *StormKing* ]

not everyone gets nausea. i've never vomited on any drug (except alcohol and opiates) and have only had an upset stomach once or twice (even mimosa/harmala extract didnt phase me). it just varies between people
from this on biochemistry
The 5HT3 receptors are present in the gastrointestinal tract and are related to vomiting
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: tathra ]

Interesting. I haven't vomited yet, but I get an uneasy, cramp-like pain.
not everyone gets nausea.
I realize this. I'm just curious if I'm ever going to experience any of these drugs without the nausea. If there are those that just can't stomach the stuff, and I'm one of those, experimentation may just not be worth it due to this partiicular side effect. I'm trying to determine this.

5-meo-DMT nausea?

i have recently tried 5-meo-dmt for the first time.
i enjoyed the effects very much, only that i couldn't keep my mind off the nausea at the peak and at some parts of the trip. the nausea is not very strong but disturbing when im tripping. is there any way to not get sick on the trip? should i just use it on an empty stomach? when i got sick on the 2'd time i tried it i just kept drinking water, which helpped a bit..

thanks for the help, and for the great info you got on this site!
happy tripping=D

Purge, with other words, just throw up when you start feeling nauseous.. It almost always helps ending nausea.

But I don't think that you're going to like that answer. :)

Weed is used medicinally to aid nausea, Ginger is a pretty common thing used to counteract nasuea, Benadryl is also worth a shot, not eating before-hand, or at least watch what you eat (no greasy foods, not that much food, etc.).. Hope that helps.

yea that's pretty much what i had in mind.
i hate the thoughts of throwing up on psychedelics.. especially on such an intense drug:(

i tried smoking some weed when i tripped, didn't help much tho.

anyway thanks for the help man:) more help will be appreciated