• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Natural Psychotropics and Ethnobotanics Thread

^ salvia = saliva

how much is a dose for you xorkoth? Have you tried smoking it yet? I wonder if it could be vaporized for better results?

The smoke is kinda harsh cause the sample I have is so dried.

I have only tried snorting it, years ago, and I think the sample I used was bad quality. This time around I believe it's good quality... it came highly recommended from someone who knows what they're talking about regarding ethnobotanicals. I have tried 100-200mg sublingually. I have some here in my work desk, from a time I was feeling pretty depressed and wanted to have a boost around, but I don't think I'm going to use it because I feel fine and I don't want to mess with my brain right now.

Stay away from S. nemorosa, it seems to present marked toxicity with regular use...

ok I smoked about 4 bowls of Kanna now over the last couple hours. I have to admit its nice =D

i'm kinda out of it euphoric...like i space out. Its like a VERY clear-headed cannabis euphoria.

I had to smoke A LOT of it though. Your potency may vary, but last time I tried it with one bowl (~4 good sized hits) I didn't get any effects.

The effects also are delayed a little bit. Actually the onset was a little dysphoric then it smoothed out I feel wired in a sedate way (make sense?).

It feels chemically also, hehe, not very natural (although it is).

Hmm, about how much kanna is that (that you smoked)? I am going to try some methods of kanna ingestion soon, I think. I am thinking of trying oral, because I bet it will be the smoothest. I know it requires a lot more of a dose, but I have lots of it so I might as well. Anyone know a good oral dose or if it's even worth doing? Quickly now... I'm leaving in 15 minutes! =D

i will try oral soon maybe like 1 gram starting dose xorky? I like this stuff, it has a nice feel to it, kinda ebbs and flows, very easy to incorporate into your daily life (especially if thats chillin listening to music, trolling BL, and eating food).

Anyone given slender leaved ice plant (Mesembryanthemum nodiflorum) a try yet??

samadhi_smiles said:
i will try oral soon maybe like 1 gram starting dose xorky? I like this stuff, it has a nice feel to it, kinda ebbs and flows, very easy to incorporate into your daily life (especially if thats chillin listening to music, trolling BL, and eating food).

What is causing the effects? My little query went unheard...is it serotonin reuptake inhibition or wat?

i've heard that tossed around tbh I don't think its known yet (unresearched).

I think I'm about to try a couple hundred milligrams sublingually. I'll report back.

i drank a glass of wine last night with the kanna no interaction it seemed. Although I wouldn't recommend going mixing lots of stuff with it, ya know for safety's sake?

I'm gonna eat a gram today probably although I might be doing some M1 with a friend later so probably shouldn't take those together even in the same day (think serotonin syndrome).

Yeah, probably not. Best to be safe, for sure.

Let me know how eating a gram goes. I would now but I don't have a scale with me. I've taken several large pinches between the gum and cheek and letting it rest there with plenty of saliva. So far it's very subtle but noticeable... a nice steady evenness. I've had some coffee as well. Nothing to write home about, at least not yet, but worth doing so far.

it builds over a while making me think that it gets converted into something else in the body. It took a good 1-2 hours after dosing to feel the best effects from it iirc (hard to say though cause I kept redosing).

if people think it might have ssri proporties definatly dont mix alot of alchohol with it until that is either confirmed or denied.

good morning samadhi! (er, afternoon hah)

well i took it with a glass of wine but the effects were decreasing. The effects with smoking last for 3 hours or so I would say give or take an hour.