• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Music on Dissociatives Thread

A few weeks ago I still remember seeing this like I was inside the show, on weed, beer and 3-MeO-PCP <3 Bonobo live it's just spectacular!!!

ahhh Bonobo. I've been listening to this guys music for well over a decade now... never gets old

do you know his earlier work?

I light my first cigarette of the day right when first fire comes on, too perfect. God, how you hit me these days...
Honestly I can't believe its burning again, like a first fire.

ahhh Bonobo. I've been listening to this guys music for well over a decade now... never gets old

do you know his earlier work?

Every single album of his is quality. The very first one, that's just overtly 90s rave-y, I'm a tad iffy on. The rest is amazing. There's something special with his music too where I'll mix what's on each album with the others, and mean to choose one, and then remember actually the one I chose is this, not that. Etc.

I know I'm late, but I like Bagseed, and Bonobo :p

Also cool to see a vortech post mmm

I once took 2 blotters of very powerful acid and put in the John Cage piece 4′33″. Well I know LSD can alter the perception of time but it seemed to last about 8 hours...

Next morning I found I had neglected to wire up my speakers.

For those who don't know 4′33″ - It's very difficult to put into a category. Some people view it as modern classical, some as ambient, some assert it's post structuralist. But it is most certainly not what you expect.