View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
foolsgold: Didn't have time to read much, only read the quote in cr00ks post. MDPV is notorious for causing psychosis. Been there (not with MDPV though) a few times before and each time, was back to normal pretty quickly. After the first one my thoughts were strange for a few weeks but I could function fine. IME, when these things happen, I go into a hyper learning state where I uncover mechanisms of how what this life/reality thing is all about, its like I become prone to serendepity. Its harsh and painful because the things you learn threaten the ego, and clings on to its existence. Keep up posted on how things go for you over the next few days and weeks, plenty of people here that have experienced similar things.

We have a tendency to avoid suffering as best we can, but a lesson I've learned is sometimes that suffering is the very thing you need. Life seens to be something like a dream, and suffering seems to inspire us to relinquish attachment to the dream. These lessons can't be conveyed by words though, you have to learn them via real time observation. Permanence is an illusion. Everything changes.

EDIT: Back on the topic of "MXP". How does it compare to diphenidine? Dosage wise, effects wise, side effects wise.

anyone knows if it is save to combine ethylphenidate with mxe, mxe on the comedown of the eph? Havent heart that it is dangerous but both are enhibitors of dopamine, so I am not shure if it is safe to combine.

anyone knows if it is save to combine ethylphenidate with mxe, mxe on the comedown of the eph? Havent heart that it is dangerous but both are enhibitors of dopamine, so I am not shure if it is safe to combine.
no, neither drug is safe on its own, how would they be safe in combination? its not a notoriously dangerous combination, but you should still go easy on the dosages, since theyre both stimulating as you have pointed out. im sure theres more information about it in the mxe combinations thread, which is where this question belongs.

cheers guys april 1 therpy starts so heres to then :) had a massive cock up over the weekend benzo black trying to kill the voice its a never ending spiral at the minute with me but 1 april not to far and the could section me which would help

cheers guys april 1 therpy starts so heres to then :) had a massive cock up over the weekend benzo black trying to kill the voice its a never ending spiral at the minute with me but 1 april not to far and the could section me which would help
dude you really need to stop taking drugs for now. if you are referring to psychotherapy, your therapist will not want to treat you if you are still on drugs and you apparently still arent back to baseline, so do yourself a favor and lay off whatever it is you are still taking right now.

also, neuroleptics can help a great deal in the short term! Benzos will just calm you, they will not "kill the voice". So imho you should seek a psychiatrist immediately if one is available to you and he will do just that: prescribe neuroleptics. in some places in the world, psychiatrists accept acutely psychotic patients without appointment. if you voluntarily check into a psychiatry, they should treat you very well there, too. if you dont like it, you are still free to leave since you do not pose a threat to your own or anybody else's well-being.

either way in most cases problems like you currently experience can be brought under control with neuroleptics very quickly. olanzapine was a godsend when i was psychotic and had a nervous breakdown. i just felt soooo much better after taking it. just please stop trying to treat yourself with benzodiazepines and seek some proper treatment.

in a worst case scenario, your therapist will want to put therapy on hold until youre not acutely psychotic anymore. hope he or she will still treat you though, psychotherapy can definitely be beneficial even in your current state.

this will pass, man, dont worry. but itll pass a lot sooner with those neuroleptics. once youre back to baseline you really have to think carefully about whether you want to keep abusing drugs.

all the best for you and please keep us updated!

EDIT: Post here if you need more support/advice http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/270-Mental-Health

Last edited:
No good. Weird bodily sensation, and numbness of fingers the Day after, felt Very much like dxm to me. Same kind of stimulation in higher doses. and very Dark and poetic in low doses. I Can relate to what has been Said about it Being existensial. My Best advice is for People is to stay clear of This. Felt Like shit several days after, and was concerned it had fucked up my eye, throat, and fingers. Luckily these symptoms dissapeared QuickLy. Although Ive had some jerks in my Heart and almost constant Feeling of pressure in heart since i consumed MXP. Roa was IM about 40 mg, plugged 100 mg an hour later, one hour later i consumed another 100 mg orally. Found it to be most active taken orally. But as stated, This drug May have some serious side effects, Choose wisely.

No good. Weird bodily sensation, and numbness of fingers the Day after
Whooops.

I think I should mention something I observed after the last two times I took diphenidine. Once a toe went numb for two days and now two finger tips have gone numb for the last few days. I'm not too worried about this and it could be attributed to loads of other things (e.g. I've had back problems for over a decade), but if anyone else notices anything like it, please do tell us about it.

Source: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ine-Thread?p=12232182&viewfull=1#post12232182

Last edited:
has anybody got any information on combining lysergamides (namely al-lad and LSZ) with methoxphenidine? interested to know of the existence of any dangerous interactions.

also, does anybody have any useful information about how to convert mxp from freebase to citrate?

thanks!

Generally, to cinvert freebases to salts, you would put the freebase in a qualtity of water (small would be best I think) and add the acid you want to it and stir til it dissolves. In your case citric acid... add it a bit at a time until it will all dissolve. But I am not sure about the properties of this chemical for all I know you can't convert it to a citrate salt, or to a salt at all in water. This is general-purpose information, it definitely works will tryptamines.

I gave it a whirl for the 2nd time today, 150mg 1hr before getting the bus home. It was a long bus ride (1.5hrs with the traffic). A crazy drunk guy got on the bus and out of all the seats he could have chosen, he sat next to me, right as the bus was turning a corner and he fell off the seat lol. It was hilarious how it happened, I couldn't understand why I was the only one laughing. I instantly liked the guy so I struck up a conversation. He started asking me questions about violence and beating up but I was in no mood for such nonsense, I had big and important things on my mind, which I decided this guy had to be a part of so I filled him in on my idea of taking down a public monument (one of the main ones in the city) and replacing it with a giant plasma ball. At the time it was such a revolutionary idea that I insisted everyone had to be part of it. He approved of my plan and he started dragging other people into the conversation. I felt a strong sense of achievement, like I was building an army and we were gonna revolutionise the world by building a giant plasma globe, one of those trippy electricity ball things:
plasma-ball-1.jpg

but a gigantic one, right in the middle of the city. In retrospect, its pretty hilarious because the drunk guy was obviously trying to intimidate me by talking about violence (he was asking me if I would beat the crap out of someone or kill someone), he had no idea what kinda state I was in. I eventually got him to join my grand scheme to change the world.

I tried 90mg of this dosed over a period of about 2 hours. I took 50mg initially which peaked after about 90-120mins. The first 50mg got me feeling pretty floaty and detached with partial numbness all over my body. It wasn't really stimulating at all for me though, but not sedating either.

I took another 40mg after that (90mg total), which took another 90mins or so to peak. This extra 40mg made the dissociation much stronger. My entire body was pretty much completely numb. Mentally I actually didn't feel that out of it, it was more like the connection between my brain and body was slow. There was definitely some mental dissociation but I didn't have any completely crazy thoughts like I've had on other disassociatives. Towards the end of the experience I tried to watch a movie and it gave me the regular dissociative "wtf is going on in this movie?" feeling. :D The afterglow/comedown was very slow and gradual, which may be why some people are reporting numb fingers and stuff like that the next day. It took 24 hours after dosing before I felt mostly back to normal (even though the peak effects were only about 4 hours)

The overall experience isn't really pleasant or euphoric but it's not unpleasant either, a very neutral feeling. I personally enjoyed the effects but I am someone who loves dissociatives in general. Smoking weed did seem to make the experience more pleasant however. This definitely wasn't a hole-dose, but I felt like it wasn't that far off (maybe 50mg more at most). I'm wary of trying doses much higher though, since there have been reports of seizures at "only" a few hundred milligrams.

Seizures at a few hundred mg? Thats bad news because 140mg didn't come close to the mind fuck 140mg of DP would induce. Probably best to take something to suppress seizures, I can confirm that gabapentin and pregabalin are safe to take alongside MXP but they seem to amplify the cognitive impairment.

I gave it a whirl for the 2nd time today, 150mg 1hr before getting the bus home. It was a long bus ride (1.5hrs with the traffic). A crazy drunk guy got on the bus and out of all the seats he could have chosen, he sat next to me, right as the bus was turning a corner and he fell off the seat lol. It was hilarious how it happened, I couldn't understand why I was the only one laughing. I instantly liked the guy so I struck up a conversation. He started asking me questions about violence and beating up but I was in no mood for such nonsense, I had big and important things on my mind, which I decided this guy had to be a part of so I filled him in on my idea of taking down a public monument (one of the main ones in the city) and replacing it with a giant plasma ball. At the time it was such a revolutionary idea that I insisted everyone had to be part of it. He approved of my plan and he started dragging other people into the conversation. I felt a strong sense of achievement, like I was building an army and we were gonna revolutionise the world by building a giant plasma globe, one of those trippy electricity ball things: [...]
but a gigantic one, right in the middle of the city. In retrospect, its pretty hilarious because the drunk guy was obviously trying to intimidate me by talking about violence (he was asking me if I would beat the crap out of someone or kill someone), he had no idea what kinda state I was in. I eventually got him to join my grand scheme to change the world.
LOL! Nice one man.

The afterglow/comedown was very slow and gradual, which may be why some people are reporting numb fingers and stuff like that the next day.
Pretty sure I can discriminate those things very well. Finger still numb over 10 days later. Might not be related to diphenidine since I experienced other (transient) neurological symptoms (aphasia to be specific).

Hello all I've been coming here for many years since the beginning but I'm not much of a poster here I prefer to be a "sponge". I am a HUGE fan of disso's. From my days of driving to Brooklyn in early 90s to get bundles of "wet daddy"(dust) to my multi-bump Keta-rave run to the discovery of IM shots of it while listening to OK Computer or Aenima on headphones to go as deep as possible into the revolving Lego made Blade Runner cities in the deep holes .

Off and on into the new millennium,usually rare and the one bad Week of Tiletamine,DPT and 3 wrecked rentals experience I had. there was nada for me until I found MxE and it was on!

It got crazy I was waking up to jumbo shots of MDPV and MxE together in one spoon. It was getting bad but came to a halt when DEA came(unrelated matters)and I spent my first time locked up for 30months.

I didn't think about any drugs there except when Id lock in at night stare at the bunk above me,listen to him fart snore and jerk-off while aid think about being in a hole. I could get high in there but home brew spice and $100suboxens ain't me so I was on sabbatical. Anyway I got out in June did a program got violated and did 60more days. I'm out tho.

So a Southie guy I know(if you're from Boston you know what I mean guy)calls says he has 2oz of crystal he wants to dump will I try it?

He gives me a 1/4g of weird looking shards I know ain't MA. I go home,play the fool and put a little in the rig,bang it and Holy Fuck that taste comes and I fall into a hole mid shit on the hopper. Needless to say those blue EMS envelopes start coming in filled with MxE. You know the drill.

Now two days ago on my last pkg my vendor Wan Hung Low throws in a couple grams of 3-MeO-PCP and the shit you all have been discussing. I haven't tried because I've been fucking with a-php,pv8 and MxE too much.

This thread has me intrigued. I'm a big.fan of Shambles, I am in the same space ship with him 98% of the time so his endorsement holds heavy weight with me so I will be doing anal probes tonight.

What I wanna know and Shambles please chime in-what potential is there for lowered doses of this with an MxE chaser,or k,or 3-MeO? Sometimes combos perform magick ya know? I'm thinking DPT too...mmmmm.

Oh I don't want any HR guys making a comment about how I roll. I respect you guys but I'm 40yo been doing this since my 1st Dead show in Foxboro 1987 on a five strip. Save the lecturer for 15 yo kids eating Dranamine and huffing dust-off. No disrespect at all intended.

Sorry for the ramble but I had plugged some aphp and MxE prior so I was feeling chatty. I gotta go find where I left my veins now I can't find the fuckers.

So please share yr combo as will I.

Last edited:
So I plugged 50mg or so of this around midnight last night. During the day I had IVed some PV8,a-php and a little bit of 4-BMC. Stayed busy most of day then went to an Irish Pub in downtown Boston and had a drink,ate and hit the Theatre District to see "The Book of Mormon" (which was absolutely fucking hilarious and amazing! Go check it out!) and before it started I hit a stall and poured out WAY too much a-php, maybe 50mg, and sniffed it all up in a hurry. 10min later I was extremely worried and felt like I was conducting energy all through me. I had a beer, calmed a bit and went off after show. I was starting to feel a little less stimulated so when wife fell asleep I plugged about 50mg or so of the methoxiphendate

So I plugged 50mg or so of this around midnight last night. During the day I had IVed some PV8,a-php and a little bit of 4-BMC. Stayed busy most of day then went to an Irish Pub in downtown Boston and had a drink,ate and hit the Theatre District to see "The Book of Mormon" (which was absolutely fucking hilarious and amazing! Go check it out!) and before it started I hit a stall and poured out WAY too much a-php, maybe 50mg, and sniffed it all up in a hurry. 10min later I was extremely worried and felt like I was conducting energy all through me. I had a beer, calmed a bit and went off after show. I was starting to feel a little less stimulated so when wife fell asleep I plugged about 50mg or so of the methoxiphendate
Uhm what? You plugged 50mg 2-methoxy-diphenidine? End of story?

Can we get a 'most pointless post of the year award' happening?
I nominate this one!

My apologies. I did not mean to cut out like that. Got high and was horsing around with friends and phone was dropped or whatever and that was posted. Forgot all about it until just stumbling upon it now. It was already nominated mindseye888. I beat you to it.
So basically I found this to be not worth it or it just over my head. 50mg plugged hit around 7-10minutes after bringing an extremely uncomfortable stimulation with it. My leg muscles were jumpy like when I take seri quell and didn't subside for a while. There was zero dissososiation with it which I had already read about. I spent the next 4hours struggling for a head space I wasn't gonna find. I'm sure excess stim use and dosage had been a factor. After next attempt I will post results. Hope you enjoyed most pointless post ever. Sorry about cut off

Insufflated 35mg about 20 minutes ago. There was no instant burn. I sprayed a little water in there and it basically dripped it down my throat. Not something I would snort again as it feels like I'm going to have a sore nose for a day or so.

Light relaxation feeling and sweating feet. I'm hoping it will provide some of the anti-depressant/confidence boosting properties of MXE, I'm happy not to have the fucked up feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.