View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delsyd is picky on his names. Him & i have discussed "ox".
While i think its perfect and much more dicreet than "mxe" wich id eithout a doubt always drugs.

Now if the ox just mounted ya who the fuck knows what that means. Surely not my mom.
Although shes smart enough to igure out mxe is a drug.

Yeah and not to mention if you want to try it with your friends and you say " I something really good you should try it" they will say "what is it"

do you want to say

/nerd voice
methoxetamine! (to someone who has never heard of rc's before none the less)
or M X E, not much better

or just "its ox bro".

they say "its what?"

Ox

it makes it seem simple and non alarming

as where methoxetamine practically begs "lab regeant"

^ Planning on it as soon as I can afford some :D

Just aimlessly daydreaming at the moment.

Wich imo is great. Nobody needs to know about it, cause 99% cant handle it.

right on, but i meant on BL. Why try to hide its identity on BL?

and i disagree that 99% cant handle it. Its very easy going and euphoric. Most who try it end up liking it.
Whats hard to handle is not abusing it, especially for the K heads.
After using it pretty heavily for the last couple weeks im ready to put it down and keep it to every once in a while, just like everything else.
The honeymoon phase with this is great though, im sad to end it, but at least it'll keep future trips just as worthwhile.

right on, but i meant on BL. Why try to hide its identity on BL?

and i disagree that 99% cant handle it. Its very easy going and euphoric. Most who try it end up liking it.
Whats hard to handle is not abusing it, especially for the K heads.
After using it pretty heavily for the last couple weeks im ready to put it down and keep it to every once in a while, just like everything else.
The honeymoon phase with this is great though, im sad to end it, but at least it'll keep future trips just as worthwhile.

its not hiding it man thats what we call it day to day thru texts and in person and thats just what we call it, not trying to troll homie just TRUST, thats what we call it. Its unique, its catchy, its easy, and its not taken.

and I agree with you Delsyd, everyone CAN HANDLE IT.

thizzn; even mike handled it twice, THINK OF THAT! :p

im just not picking, ill stop here, call it what you want. i just dont like it like i dont like street names being given to other RC's. But it'll happen anyway, so whatever.

im just not picking, ill stop here, call it what you want. i just dont like it like i dont like street names being given to other RC's. But it'll happen anyway, so whatever.

3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine was given a street name, first mdma and then ecstasy

Lysergic acid diethylamide was given a street name, first LSD and then acid.

Dont fear change

Yeah and not to mention if you want to try it with your friends and you say " I something really good you should try it" they will say "what is it"

do you want to say

/nerd voice
methoxetamine! (to someone who has never heard of rc's before none the less)
or M X E, not much better

or just "its ox bro".

they say "its what?"

Ox

it makes it seem simple and non alarming

as where methoxetamine practically begs "lab regeant"

Intentionally trivialising the name of methoxetamine to lure people that don't have the first clue about the drug sounds like a very very VERY bad idea.

MXE is a research chemical and should be treated like one. Users should really call it by its proper name and research the effects and dosage scale.

I don't mean for this to get so harsh but I believe that anyone who introduces MXE to other people by calling it 'Ox' and stating 'It's really good. You should try it' is far too irresponsible to use the drug themselves.

/rant

lol, it has nothing to do with fearing change.

all i meant in my original post was it would get confusing if it werent in the MXE thread.

If you started a thread saying how long does ox last, or what is the dose for ox, most wouldnt understand. tis all i meant mate :)

Intentionally trivialising the name of methoxetamine to lure people that don't have the first clue about the drug sounds like a very very VERY bad idea.

MXE is a research chemical and should be treated like one. Users should really call it by its proper name and research the effects and dosage scale.

I don't mean for this to get so harsh but I believe that anyone who introduces MXE to other people by calling it 'Ox' and stating 'It's really good. You should try it' is far too irresponsible to use the drug themselves.

/rant

lol look at these research chemicals

3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine was given a street name, first mdma and then ecstasy

they arent grown out of the ground, they are synthesized. Yet the same crowd I was referring of introducing it to is comfortable consuming the above research chemicals, so why shouldnt i be able to refer to it as ox?

When my friend who enjoys mushrooms is ready for another psychadelic, i dont come up to him and say hey bro you want to try some lysergic acid diethylamide?

hed be like wtf?!??! no you weirdo!!!!

but if I said, you want to try tabs?

"sure ill take 2"

same story here, just because its newer doesnt mean its different, every drug had its phase when it was the new kid on the block, and pretty soon ox will be old news and wont be the new kid anymore

thats the same reason I dont say to my friend looking for a new psychedelic "hey want to try some methoxetamine?" the damn word has like 5 syllables in it.

MDMA and LSD are not street names, but i get what youre saying.

Doesnt mean that other rc's need street names. street names make things more confusing than chemical names.

lol look at these research chemicals

they arent grown out of the ground, they are synthesized. Yet the same crowd I was referring of introducing it to is comfortable consuming the above research chemicals, so why shouldnt i be able to refer to it as ox?

When my friend who enjoys mushrooms is ready for another psychadelic, i dont come up to him and say hey bro you want to try some lysergic acid diethylamide?

hed be like wtf?!??! no you weirdo!!!!

but if I said, you want to try tabs?

"sure ill take 2"

same story here, just because its newer doesnt mean its different, every drug had its phase when it was the new kid on the block, and pretty soon ox will be old news and wont be the new kid anymore

thats the same reason I dont say to my friend looking for a new psychedelic "hey want to try some methoxetamine?" the damn word has like 5 syllables in it.

It can be very funny trying to say 'methoxetamine' whilst on methoxetamine though =D To be honest, methoxetamine, however awkward to pronounce, is the street name for what is actually 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE.

And I'd agree with Delsyd on the point that marketing MXE to the legal high crowd on the street would only be a bad idea, and it would almost certainly serve to bring about the end of MXE as a legal RC.

lol, it has nothing to do with fearing change.

all i meant in my original post was it would get confusing if it werent in the MXE thread.

If you started a thread saying how long does ox last, or what is the dose for ox, most wouldnt understand. tis all i meant mate :)

I feel you, homie

It can be very funny trying to say 'methoxetamine' whilst on methoxetamine though =D To be honest, methoxetamine, however awkward to pronounce, is the street name for what is actually 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE.

And I'd agree with Delsyd on the point that marketing MXE to the legal high crowd on the street would only be a bad idea, and it would almost certainly serve to bring about the end of MXE as a legal RC.

yeah and believe me im not trying to buy in bulk and have it distributed, im against that, same with if someone ever tried to "bath salts" this up and start putting it at headshops, FUCK THAT

im just saying for my own personal close friends that I know that already like things like lsd, k, mdma ect ect, and I KNOW THEY WOULD LOVE MXE, if only they tried it, but how do you get over the fact that they never heard of it before and u give em some super long weird scientific sounding name, they dont wanna hear that they want something short and sweet. That was my point.

Of course I would want people to consider reasonable accurately measured doses from experienced users in safe settings, im not talking about mass marketing the stuff

yeah and believe me im not trying to buy in bulk and have it distributed, im against that, same with if someone ever tried to "bath salts" this up and start putting it at headshops, FUCK THAT

im just saying for my own personal close friends that I know that already like things like lsd, k, mdma ect ect, and I KNOW THEY WOULD LOVE MXE, if only they tried it, but how do you get over the fact that they never heard of it before and u give em some super long weird scientific sounding name, they dont wanna hear that they want something short and sweet. That was my point.

Of course I would want people to consider reasonable accurately measured doses from experienced users in safe settings, im not talking about mass marketing the stuff

I guess there's nothing wrong with that situation. Call methoxetamine whatever you like amongst your close friends, you'll all know what you're on about. You could call it Nembutal for all the difference it makes. Just make sure they know exactly what to do and what to expect.

If you were to just promote MXE as 'Ox, a new and exciting way to get munted!' then that'd be a pretty dangerous bending of the truth. There are thousands of people who would do a fat line if it was presented to them as 'a good time'. Calling it methoxetamine would at least cause most people to inquire further.

Though I bet a lot of people would also think 'Methoxetamine...that sounds like ketamine! Let's treat it like ketamine because it must be similar'...

Status
Not open for further replies.