View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me if I M-holed or what happened to me the other night?

Insufflated 30mg
1 hour later 20mg
another hour and another 20mg
I was watching TV and about an hour later I got cold sweats and felt like I was about to throw up. Told my mate I had to lie down, went and lay down in the dark. Opened the window even though it was cold because I felt really hot. 10 minutes later I am lying in bed and could have gotten up and watched more TV but at first it was overwhelming.

I did not enjoy that part of it at all.

you sure it was mxe not tiltamine

come on postie where are you ?

iv found an old friend today melted my head not as clean as was with normal routs would of been before he banning of it but i'm bollocks in a m hole and that will do me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your answers.
Next time I'll plug 100mg and see where it takes me.
The headache went away after drinking a lot of water and today I feel very good. I like the antidepressant effect.
Lowdoses are great too, but yesterday I was very disappointed

heaven is under ground :)

i love this stuff again so you can dance with the devil in the pale moon light i do not know can you ? why the fuck would you want to do that ? beats me noooooooooooooooooooooo welll

@b4shed:
That's way too much!

Via this roa you need less material to get desired effects.

And like it's been said quite a few times...don't take one big dose.
This will lead to mass confusion and can be very uncomfortable.

Staggered dosing is the way to go with mxe.

Take 30mg plugged and redose 20-30mg about 30-40 minutes later.
Do this till you reach the desired state.

I migt add that on mxe you should lay down, switch the lights off (or cover your eyes with a shirt) and have a bit patience.

If you are moving around or watching movies the m-hole can easily go by unnoticed.

Last edited:
hmm just received a 1g sample from a chineses (bulk) vendor . Couple mg sublingual for allegy test and 25mg iv just now. its been about half a year since I have done MXE. I went through 3g, 2 of which were awesome. One of which was really crappy. If I remember correctly 25mg IV had me pretty wonked out beforew the good stuff, as here I have done 25mg mg IV and it feels about threshold. A little bit of wonkeyness but not the weird rush that I remember. I did do some Morphine earlier but that should really not effect it much ? Damn. Was hoping to have some good mxe again but this feels like the lower quality stuff I have tried, if its even MXE. Was hopin for some of that kick ass stuff I had last summer.
argh. Maybe I still have a tolerance and need to push it a little further. I have a mg scale this time, whereas I was eyeballing every other time with my last batches. I did ALOT of DXM when I was younger and a lot of MXE last summer. Would a tolerance still be hanging around almost 8 months after last mxe use?

EDIT: Ya, shit given this 25mg a little time and I barely feel much. daaaamn
Im really not very keen on chemistry but had anyone figured out if there is different isomers with different effects for this compound out there as there is with Ketamine, or should is it usually racemetic? sorry about any spelling errors

Ok, its been a while. Looked in my spoon and saw some did not dissolve. Heated another 20mg into solution, not much of a rush but its feeling a little more "right". Standing up to turn the lights off put things into perspective a little bit, both the standing up, and the lights off. I still cant help but feel that this is not the same feeling I had gotten from MXE last year. Although last time I was using mxe I was a heavy IV Opiate addict, this time I am not...only the occasional opiate, aside from my near daily kratom regimen. Hmmm....things are starting to feel a little more familiar but still doesn't seem to have the kick I remember. :/
I cant help but thing that this is an isomer issue. Also, does anyone know where I can send samples to get analyzed??

EDIT: Ive been reading a lot on mxe the last few days as my memory really does not serve me well when it comes to these kinds of things, but im up to 25mg IV (wasn't heated, looked like maybe ~7mg leftover, dabbed on tongue) + 20mg, heated and ived. According to others experiences I should be pretty wasted but im definitely not. I feel it but not much more than that.
Music sounds a little better, my aches and pains and anxiety are gone, feel a tad wonky upon walking but my headspace feels damn near sober. It is nice but i remember it being more heavy duty.
Maybe im just disappointing myself with my own expectations

Last edited:
hmm just received a 1g sample from a chineses (bulk) vendor . Couple mg sublingual for allegy test and 25mg iv just now. its been about half a year since I have done MXE. I went through 3g, 2 of which were awesome. One of which was really crappy. If I remember correctly 25mg IV had me pretty wonked out beforew the good stuff, as here I have done 25mg mg IV and it feels about threshold. A little bit of wonkeyness but not the weird rush that I remember. I did do some Morphine earlier but that should really not effect it much ? Damn. Was hoping to have some good mxe again but this feels like the lower quality stuff I have tried, if its even MXE. Was hopin for some of that kick ass stuff I had last summer.
argh. Maybe I still have a tolerance and need to push it a little further. I have a mg scale this time, whereas I was eyeballing every other time with my last batches. I did ALOT of DXM when I was younger and a lot of MXE last summer. Would a tolerance still be hanging around almost 8 months after last mxe use?

EDIT: Ya, shit given this 25mg a little time and I barely feel much. daaaamn
Im really not very keen on chemistry but had anyone figured out if there is different isomers with different effects for this compound out there as there is with Ketamine, or should is it usually racemetic? sorry about any spelling errors
If the tolerance for MXE works like K tolerance it is probably permanent. Don't know about DXM.

If i remember correctly, IV MXE puts u at peak pretty much right away, without a whole lot of buildup after that?
I just want to be sure i don't add another 20mg and find out later that i have way overshot.

Honestly, all i did back when i had MXE before was IV, so i was using this route as a comparison to see if it was in fact MXE, or at least similar to what i had last time.
I really don't IV much anymore and i will probably be using sublingual (MAYBE rectal) from here on out as i try to not poke myself much anymore.
I just threw another 30mg under the tongue. Will see how this goes.

I just remember IVing some of the first stuff i had and it was quite amazing, then the second batch i had hardly had any rush or difference with IV use and almost seemed to have a ceiling effect, then the last G, i would still get the rush and i would get really out there with not much.

This feels more like the lower quality stuff i had, but maybe a little better? Hard to say. I was always kinda scared to M-hole last time i had MXE, and i was looking forward to trying it out this time as there has been more experience with this chemical at higher doses now, but im not sure i can get there if this is indeed not quality mxe, something else, or a weaker isomer?

Last edited:
the 30mg has really not added much :/
~70mg and barely off baseline.
I am disappointed.
This really feels like the weaker batch of MXE I had last summer....somewhat of a ceiling effect is almost seems.
Feels a dissociative, but not that of the MXE I knew then and loved so much.
Really curious as to what might be going on here.
The supplier sent me a 1g sample to decide if id like to order a larger quantity.
I doubt he would have sent cut up/non-mxe/tiletamine as a sample like this.
Have found sooo many differing reports on MXE and I really believe it has something to do with isomers.
It may be 99+ purity MXE much of these people are obtaining, but perhaps it is of the isomer that is not as active?
I know this doesn't make a big difference with many chemicals, but like ketamine, I think MXE's character may be changed dramatically due to different isomers? I hope someone with more knowledge on this can chime in.

Last edited:
the soul safer is back love this stuff not going to go to daft this time 2g gone in loving memorable of the first time we me

fell arse over tit into a m-hole publicly 3 days of presser dropped a live time of hate towards some one how damn well needed telling so funny the love this stuff has for its users :)

So I really enjoy lowish doses of this as a light mood lift or light disociative or for it's painkilling effects (really, 20mg mxe + 4 mg etizolam is the perfect pre dentist combo). Do you think I'd enjoy going a higher dose?

So I really enjoy lowish doses of this as a light mood lift or light disociative or for it's painkilling effects (really, 20mg mxe + 4 mg etizolam is the perfect pre dentist combo). Do you think I'd enjoy going a higher dose?

Only one way to find out. Though with the eitz low dose is better, if you don't need the eitz go higher without it and see what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.