View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I've been getting kidney pains recently from MXE. Did like 500mg over the course of 2 days. I know, that's a silly amount. Anyone else had lower back pain after a binge?

I think your problem lies in tapering your doses out over too long of a period.

This seems like it was my problem all along. Effectively pussied out from my initial plan of over the top dosing until holing due to tiredness and some minor alcohol consumption earlier in the evening. 8) Nevertheless, two doses of 70mg dosed sublingually over 20 mins took me MUCH further than 300mg + over 5 hours did, and I am confident I would have finally reached the hole if I had redosed again.

Interestingly, I found that although I was experiencing something equatable to high sub-hole doses of ketamine while lying in a dark room, whenever I would get up and turn the lights on to visit the bathroom or go and get something, I found myself to be surprisingly functional, and reckon I could have acted sober if I had needed to. With ketamine, I would be faaaar to uncoordinated and confused at this level of dosing to pretend to be anywhere remotely near sober!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to put my personal mission to reach the hole on hold for the next week or two due to personal commitments... kind of wish I'd just manned the fuck up and upped my dose like initially planned last night but was a fun time nonetheless. In regards to plugging, if I'm unable to come across any K vials in the next couple of weeks then this will be my next experiment. Forgive me for being a n00b in this department but.... how does one actually achieve this? Obviously I get the basic jist of the idea:D but would I need to get capsuals or something to keep the dose all in one place!?

Dissolve your MXE dose in warm water, draw the solution into a syringe (without needle) and do what has to be done ;) That's it!

Pretty sure I've been getting kidney pains recently from MXE. Did like 500mg over the course of 2 days. I know, that's a silly amount. Anyone else had lower back pain after a binge?
what possessed you to do something like that? i suggest going to a doctor to get it checked out and talk over your poor decicions
i have mastered the art of teleportation on MXE
looks like i still have much to learn

Yes (MXE + alcohol, actually). It went away after I stopped taking MXE, healthy food and good hydration habits help too.

Recommended dose for a festival? I haven't done this stuff in a while but I do remember taking doses around 100mg and enjoying it.

How many times can you redose on this to keep having pleasurable effects without too many negative side effects? Planning on taking this on the first day of the fest, which will feature about 12 consecutive hours of music. Wondering what time I should take the first dose.

Um, I guess </=50mg in you at any given time, maybe more around the 25-35mg range? Depends on your dissociative tolerance, redosing works fine with it though, so start with like 15mg and add more as necessary, just be careful not to take so much as to cause ataxia or too much confusion.

I do remember taking doses around 100mg and enjoying it

Oh, well in that case more than I initially recommended perhaps. Was this at home while lying still? Use your head, work your way up to where you want to be slowly, and you'll be fine. Keep well hydrated, remember to eat, rest, the usual caveats. Take the first dose whenever you want to start being high (it's really great as a mild enhancer at low doses, you could start pretty early in the day)...and continue until a few hours before you want to be sober-ish.

Yes, when I had some last year I would use it in my dorm room. Walked around on it once, that was a strange but fun time. But now I will be getting a batch from a different vendor, so I'll mess around with low doses before taking it at the fest!

I didn't read the following replies but I'll speak from experience hear and speak on behalf of a friend who went through 2 grams in a two day span.

I went on a one week binge of mxe and eventually had to take a break, awful kidney and bladder pain. He had it too.. take a break, do less, drink water. Water made my side effects of mxe from 100% (even kidney stuff) go from that, to 40%. If you do MXE often, keep hydrated. And if it's unbearable pain, check up dem doctah's office.

P.S. 90mg in one go sublingually is the absolute most euphoric mxe experience! and maybe a bump of 15mg an hour or two before. Not m-holin, not at awkward mxe stages (even though every stage is amazing), not just a moodlift. Not telling a first timer to do that, but I mean for the general mxe user.
Mxe is just too good. Minus the kidney\bladder stuff.. It needs more side effects and withdrawals to discourage such frequent usage. (Not really though, then we wouldn't like mxe as much.)

Last edited:
I've read that smoking MXE-hcl would give a nice buzz for short time. Did ~20mg in a cigarette. My mouth was numb, but there wasn't more but hunger.
I smoked the same amount of a tinfoil yesterday. Same feeling.
Seems a big waste to me.

I've read that smoking MXE-hcl would give a nice buzz for short time. Did ~20mg in a cigarette. My mouth was numb, but there wasn't more but hunger.
I smoked the same amount of a tinfoil yesterday. Same feeling.
Seems a big waste to me.

never worked for me that or snorting in it only under the tongue for some reason :)

I've been languishing in anhedonia for the past week or so. But last night I had a really wonderful Methoxetamine experience and I now I feel so refreshed and motivated.

that's what i am hoping for a resetting of my brain with this hope all the dark nastiness is gone from the last few times i tried it

Can someone tell me if I M-holed or what happened to me the other night?

Insufflated 30mg
1 hour later 20mg
another hour and another 20mg
I was watching TV and about an hour later I got cold sweats and felt like I was about to throw up. Told my mate I had to lie down, went and lay down in the dark. Opened the window even though it was cold because I felt really hot. 10 minutes later I am lying in bed and could have gotten up and watched more TV but at first it was overwhelming.

I did not enjoy that part of it at all.

Insulfated 50mg.
t+10: Felt some upcoming numbing effects
t+20: Walking was rubberish
t+40: Something is coming up, but besides the body buzz I'm totally sober
t+50: Insulfated another 25mg
t+80: Strong body buzz. Slight feeling of being high

and so on blabla. MXE is a waste. When I'm doing K my body stretches out to all Dimension, I have strong CEVs and I am in a total different world, my own.
Now I have a terrible headache, nausea and I wasn't high at all. I'm feeling intoxicated the wrong way. I wouldn't call it psychedelic at all. It feels like having a hangover while bathing in a solution of lidocain.

Last edited:
Insulfated 50mg.
t+10: Felt some upcoming numbing effects
t+20: Walking was rubberish
t+40: Something is coming up, but besides the body buzz I'm totally sober
t+50: Insulfated another 25mg
t+80: Strong body buzz. Slight feeling of being high

and so on blabla. MXE is a waste. When I'm doing K my body stretches out to all Dimension, I have strong CEVs and I am in a total different world, my own.
Now I have a terrible headache, nausea and I wasn't high at all. I'm feeling intoxicated the wrong way. I wouldn't call it psychedelic at all. It feels like having a hangover while bathing in a solution of lidocain.

I've never done K, but I've achieved that kinda hole with some other dissociatives (horrendous side effects discouraging me from reattempting it). MXE shines in low doses, as a sober reality enhancer (like you'd use cannabis, or alcohol)/mild stimulant. Granted I went for the high dose-experience daily when I had it, but I really only enjoyed it the first day. Its stimulation/serotonergic effects spoil it in regards to holes, PCP & friends are the same way (though that is more due to their uncomfortably long duration).

What I'm saying is, try 15-25mg sublingual.

@b4shed:
Either your mxe is of poor quality or you have a high tolerance.
When i hole my body stretches out in all dimensions and i have strong CEVs.

I insufflated mxe only a few times because it IS a waste of material imho.
If you want to hole i suggest plugging (no pun intended).

And about the headaches....
you should drink lots of water during a session because mxe is very dehydrating.

Last edited:
So I've got some intermediate MXE use under my belt. I'd say I've used about 8-10g in the past year and a half.

I do love low doses, during the day, when I'm active. But I still yearn for the m-hole every once in a while. The problem is tolerance. I feel that 100mg insufflated just doesn't get me to the same place that it used to 8 months ago. So my question is to those who've tried IM and insufflation. If I'm trying to sink into the M-hole, is intramuscular a more economical RoA? What's your dose to hole using IM vs insufflating?

Part of my problem is that I have a strong disposition towards snorting things; I just love the feeling. Which is why MXE is so appealing, since you can snort little bumps of it throughout the day, the taste grows on you and it gets you to a pleasant level of intoxication.

I've never injected anything before.

What's the ideal syringe for injecting 100-200mg material intramusculalarly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.