• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, because when I try to hole, this effect is the most present, so I am too distracted by my numb ass hands to pay attention to the CEV's. This effect, in combination with some anxiety I might get from either the MXE or the small amount of marijuana I sometimes use on it, sometimes scares me into thinking this effects will kill me, or that I will lose so much feeling that I will have to get something amputated... Silly, I know. But thats where you guys come in... Relieve me of my fears!

You have nothing to fear about. What you describe is not dangerous. Try skip the weed, it might take away some paranoia ;)

MXE isnt shit before the hole lol wtf. mix it with valium and its golden

always mix this lovely stuff with valium

has anyone had memory loss mixing it with etizolam? i just found out ive takem mxe and etizolam 2 nights in a row, thought i had a gentle dose, got bored, gone to bed.

but ive just been informed that this is not the case, infact both nights ive spun out, not known where i am (recently moved house)...had to be baby sat and dragged back to bed in a confused state where i am a pain in the arse slurring my words and one one night had sex ...i have no memory of.

i thought it was a nice mix. but blatently its not.

also, having moved, and been using MXE for over a year in excess at times, im having a full DR check up, bloods done and unrine screen, kidney function, liver, full check...have to wait till next week for the results but will check in and post if i have any abnormalities after a year of using this stuff regularly...obviously if i do have any thing wrong with me, its not neccessarily due to MXE ..but who knows. feel physically healthy...interesting too see..

Death?!

Seriously dude - you know that ket is shit before the k-hole; is it the same with MXE? From what I gather, small doses are good too; is that right?

yes man. small doses are like anti depressives.. everyone i have had tried it said "it feels like nothing in the world is wrong right now" or something along those lines. People I have given it to have not holed but they all love it. It is great in low doses. Gives a nice confidence boost and the like.. and as the dose goes higher it gets less anti depressive and more dissociative.

Have fun Dan, Be safe brother.

Some of these doods havin' some fun up in here.

Lol

MXE is perfectly enjoyable the entire time for me on a good night.
Nothing about it I don't like really If I'm careful and get it right.

im having a full DR check up, bloods done and unrine screen, kidney function, liver, full check...have to wait till next week for the results but will check in and post if i have any abnormalities after a year of using this stuff regularly

Cool, Thanks!

what the fuck do i want MXE for???

Because when done right it can take you to ++++ and beyond.
For fucking hours!

John C. Lilly

Lilly was interested in the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI) project. In 1961 a group of scientists including Lilly gathered at the Green Bank Observatory to discuss the possibility of using the techniques of radio astronomy to detect evidence of intelligent life outside our Solar System. They called themselves The Order of the Dolphin after Lilly's work with dolphins. They developed the Drake equation to estimate the number of extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy.[9]

Now I thought you said Aliens don't exist. Why is your hero looking for them?

Lilly predicted (or "prophesied", based on his ketamine-induced visions) a dramatic conflict between the two forms of intelligence.

I can do that on MXE.
This chemical is not a waste.
Read my trip reports.

I just got 7g of this stuff. I got a free sample first and it appeared to be a pure white powder. My only previous experience with MXE was in august when I got a gram. The stuff I got back then was yellowish and the crystals were bigger and clumpier. The 7g came in from a different vendor in the US that I recently came across and was pure white and very fine. I don't have a scale but my sample was 75mg and I split it into 3 piles, so I know approximately what a 25mg line looks like. Between 8:30 and 11:30 I did 7 of these lines while watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I also smoked a small bowl of weed. I was super high and really enjoying the unique feel of MXE but I didn't hole or experience heavy dissociation. At around 1230 I took 2 shots of gin, smoked another bowl of sour, and took some random pill I found in my wallet (it was yellow and rectangular, maybe an antihistamine?) Then at 12:45 I lined up a fat line of MXE because I wanted to hole. It's 1am and I'm still typing this not really feeling it that much but I'm definitely not sober, so I might do another line and ride the M train to God. :D

Edit: Did another fat line at 1:15, I don't have an accurate scale so I estimate it was about 50mg. I got really high and a little more dissociated but not holing, I'm starting to think the alcohol might be holding back the trip. It's currently 1:45 so at least 1 of the shots is out of my system now. Time to redose some more MXE and see where this goes. This is gonna be a rather large line, probably around 75-90mg.

Hope this works out.

Last edited:
ok last night was fucking amazing. best experience to date and ive been doing this stuff every weekend for months, and had previous experience last year etc. the trip was so clear, focused, no confusion like that i sometimes get, no twisted weirdnessit was bang on the dot excellent.

the trips started to decline and end badly recently, had the feeling i was doing it too much, the trip ended bluntly/emotionless and a bit sinister. but i reckon there could be a reason for this. been taking 5htp more often, more bananas etc. more sunlight as the summer is coming. i eat healthy anyway but been on the serotinin boosting stuff more. people say this stuff doesent effect serotonin but i reckon it does, considering every time ive mixed it with a serotinin affecting drug the experience is utterly fucked up. take note... i reckon pre-load with 5-htp a few days before, eat some seriously healthy food, ate about 3 bananas yesterday before the trip, omega 3, a big salad, every healthy thing i could find, was feeling good. felt healthy. pre load like you might with MDMA or something? worth a try.

stayed well hydrated, it felt "right" last night, like my body was fucking loving it, infact it actually felt good for me or something. was such a good experience. my body still feels tingly and nice now. but of course this may be a batshit crazy theory. although theres no harm in preparing and being healthy etc right? always makes drugs better for me, MDMA is better, recover better from alcohol hangovers better, etc

got a fucking beautiful afterglow today. result =D

Last edited:
MXE is a good antidepressant, I think. But please be reasonable, do not overdo it.

mexr -
Did you ever find a hole?! Sounds like you were pounding it down hehe.
It doesn't seem to be obtainable every single time. Also, laying down in bed helps when you are peaking or just before.

Can't wait for my new batch. If I throw any away this time I'll kick my own ass.
It wasn't even MXE's fault I threw my MXE away last time lol.

Man I started practicing with a tattoo machine recently lol I want to learn how to tattoo that MXE drawing I did onto myself.

I've had a couple week break from anything hard besides weed and .8grams of shrooms two nights ago by the time the new batch shows up. The MXE should hit me nice when/if it comes in.

It's 4:30 am now. At the peak I really felt like I was in the M hole, which was a really great insightful experience. I had a similar experience over the summer but I also used LSD and ADD drugs occasionally which combined with the MXE "mania" gave me delusions which were constantly being reinforced by instances of synchronicity. It took a few months to get over, and now I'm hoping to use MXE responsibly and try to focus its energy in a positive way. I know a lot of people report mania from MXE use, but I think it could either be a golden opportunity or a disaster. It's all about how you handle it. I'm still feeling the effects really strongly but I have relatively good dexterity and coordination. Hopefully I'll be able to introduce what I learned into sober life and try to better myself. Hope to wake up tomorrow refreshed and (after)glowing.

Has anybody taken MXE with klonopin? Does the kpin dull the experience? Also, has anyone used a benzo to fall asleep after a 6 hour MXE trip?

ColtDan reckons valium makes it alot calmer and nicer. Similar classes of drugs (benzos) so although it may take some of psyce edge off its still nice apparently.

EDIT: Clonazepam has quite a few extra effects compared to diaze so be careful!

ColtDan reckons valium makes it alot calmer and nicer. Similar classes of drugs (benzos) so although it may take some of psyce edge off its still nice apparently.

EDIT: Clonazepam has quite a few extra effects compared to diaze so be careful!

very nice. cant take MXE without them, not as enjoyable. also keeps the bp and heart rate issues at bay. apparently they're very useful in other ways, didnt realize how useful benzos can be if used responsibly. dont wanna get a habbit of the though

What is it with MXE and people talking complete shit? >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.