• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If plugging doesn't scare you, its the way to go. If you like some people, don't like that ROA. Use sublingual.

If there is anyone I can talk to (off board of course) about different hues of MXE, which is most pleasant and where to look, ect. I would be forever grateful. The purity of this compound seems to be all over the board, and I'd rather not waste my money and brain cells sorting through the garbage.

I think that's allowed, right mods?

valium + MXE + more valium tonight =D

I'm actually waiting to join the club. The only "problem" is I'm the midst of an intense 4-HO-MiPT trip right now (I find the trip is lacking depth) and my HR and blood pressure are too high to join the club yet. Will have to wait for an hour or two. 4-HO-MiPT is quite intense on the body.

Anyone have any comments on the U.S-Based batches? Really curious to know how they've been lately, seeing as I'm gonna be ordering a Gram in a few hours...

Anyone have any comments on the U.S-Based batches? Really curious to know how they've been lately, seeing as I'm gonna be ordering a Gram in a few hours...

I got a gram a week ago from a US based vendor and it seems good/not cut but it's also the first time I've ever gotten MXE so I don't have anything to compare it to

Is MXE really as good as DMT??

Are the two, taken TOGETHER, absolutely fucking spectacular?? I've never tried MXE - but I will be doing.

No, DMT is in a league of its own.

Smoking DMT on MXE would probably be spectacular, but I'm not sure I ever would combine these two. The whole idea of DMT is to be blasted into hyperspace and being totally immersed in the experience. There's really no need for any MXE there IME.

^ very well said. couldnt agree more

DMT is profoundly beyond anything... amazing stuff. MXE is also very much in a league of its own but in a different way. combine those two and fuck knows what would happen, read some crazy reports. tbh seperately they're both enough on their own, and i find MXE replicates other drugs... or at least the memories

valium earlier, couple drinks and 30mg up of sexy mexy up the hooter just now, should be a nice twisted funky electrical experience soon. music <3

10mg valium, few drinks and 30mg of MXE, this is amazing, im withering and bouncing around like im on MDMA or something, lovely

I am curious about the numbing limbs effects... Sometimes, when I get to around 100mg, my hands will become very very intensely numb to where I am clenching my fists. I also noticed the respiratory depression and I want more info on these two side effects because these are the only ones that are bothering me.

I space it out enough so that my limbs don't go numb from sitting there high as a kite for several days at a time cutting off their circulation. lol.

I hear it has happened to some people on Methoxetamine also.

10mg valium, few drinks and 30mg of MXE, this is amazing, im withering and bouncing around like im on MDMA or something, lovely

I'll soon be joining the club with a 50 mg line :)

I get a lovely bonus by the visuals still here from my trip which is wearing off.

come and join =D 50mg line... lovely. this is strangely awesome, i feel like im drunk and on mdma or something, jiggling around, doesnt feel trippy at all.... yet. feel sharp and precise. music videos look amazing. music sounds connected and full, deep. zero confusion. soon as i bump it up a bit it'll start to get twisted i bet

valium + MXE + more valium tonight =D

Add an edible or some fire to light up and that sounds good. ColtDan how long do I need to wait after binging on stims? Is next day a go? or do I need to wait awhile. Im not about to set myself up for the spins times 100

come and join =D 50mg line... lovely. this is strangely awesome, i feel like im drunk and on mdma or something, jiggling around, doesnt feel trippy at all.... yet. feel sharp and precise. music videos look amazing. music sounds connected and full, deep. zero confusion. soon as i bump it up a bit it'll start to get twisted i bet
Does it ever piss you off? I noticed if I would be to the half ass not there but my brains there point if I would lose my balance or if I was trying to hold say a grocery bag and that shit would break I would just get a little more angsty in a comfortable whatthefuckever kind of way if that makes any sense.

Just get it from someone whos trustable. Usually some vendors tell you if its like the EU. batch or if its soso. I remember one vendor had mediocre shit and the vendor asked customers if they still wanted it or not. You cannot really go wrong unless you deal with the occasional dumb vendors who will give you trash and wont give two fucks how it affects you. Most of the MXE is fairly cheap though tbh. Not much more than Ketamine...atleast not anymore

I honestly don't know. But on ketamine I can't feel any part of my body; and I know that isn't dangerous!

Okay, because when I try to hole, this effect is the most present, so I am too distracted by my numb ass hands to pay attention to the CEV's. This effect, in combination with some anxiety I might get from either the MXE or the small amount of marijuana I sometimes use on it, sometimes scares me into thinking this effects will kill me, or that I will lose so much feeling that I will have to get something amputated... Silly, I know. But thats where you guys come in... Relieve me of my fears!

Add an edible or some fire to light up and that sounds good. ColtDan how long do I need to wait after binging on stims? Is next day a go? or do I need to wait awhile. Im not about to set myself up for the spins times 100

dont do it the next day. wait awhile

this stuff feels like its replicated a stim at the moment, i feel speedy as fuck. so diverse, awesome stuff

Okay, because when I try to hole, this effect is the most present, so I am too distracted by my numb ass hands to pay attention to the CEV's. This effect, in combination with some anxiety I might get from either the MXE or the small amount of marijuana I sometimes use on it, sometimes scares me into thinking this effects will kill me, or that I will lose so much feeling that I will have to get something amputated... Silly, I know. But thats where you guys come in... Relieve me of my fears!
your fine just dont scare yourself that would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.