• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to see if anyone has noticed a difference between the EU stuff and the stuff that the chinese are making. most us sourced stuff is from the chinese. normally the EU stuff is more expensive. that is the main way to tell if your us source is getting it from either source.

chinese = tripping.
EU= the warm floaty comfortable stuff.

that is the experience of most i have consulted with. this leads for HUGE variations between reports. i know the chinese stuff is what people take and dont feel shit then take a huge dose and think the world is ending. the EU stuff feels like a nice anxiolytic with higher doses putting you in a COMFORTABLE hole. both lead to dopamine rebound, ie insomnia.

just giving some input. any responses are welcome.

I live in the US and I'm getting it pretty cheap so I'm guessing it's Chinese. Can you explain a little more about how they're different? Isn't it still the same chemical structure and all that? My source says it's 98%+ purityit's a fine white powder, pretty easy on the nose and has a chemical taste that isn't too strong even in larger doses. How is the European version more comfortable / anxiolytic? Is there more opiod affinity or something?

Last edited:
I live in the US and I'm getting it for -snip-, so I'm guessing it's Chinese. Can you explain a little more about how they're different? Isn't it still the same chemical structure and all that? My source says it's 98%+ purityit's a fine white powder, pretty easy on the nose and has a chemical taste that isn't too strong even in larger doses. How is the European version more comfortable / anxiolytic? Is there more opiod affinity or something?

im not a mod but uh yeah price discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Methoxetamine ( aka MXE ) can cause Serotonin Syndrome which can be FATAL!

Anyone considering researching Methoxetamine ( aka MXE ) ...

I STRONGLY URGE AND CAUTION YOU TO READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, since your life may depend on it!!!

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/563915-suspected-serotonin-syndrome-from-methoxetamine-use

Please heed the warnings given in the thread or you may end up a statistic like the swede who combined MDAI with MXE and died.

These effects have not only occurred in combination, BUT ALSO WITH ABUSE OF MXE ALONE in numerous reports on Bluelight and elsewhere!

Thank You and Be Safe,
-romiir

I would appreciate some guidance on easy uploading of photo. I want to.show my batch I got last year thats off white and had raving reviews..

Anyone else made a metered nasal dosing system for this stuff? It seems easy/cheap enough to pick up a bottle of metered decongestant at the local big box store and measure it out. The generic my friend found was 9 mL per 100 sprays, so 500 mg in 18 mL filled the bottle 2 thirds or so (30 mL bottle) at 2.5 mg per spray. He is now thinking about doing other things like this. (He also labeled the bottle with a square of computer paper with the spray info and dosage written on it and put translucent tape over it and taped that over the original contents info...

Generic Brand Here
9mL/100 x Sprays
MXE: 2.5 mg/Spray
Pump Mist

Not sure if he prefers this to rectal yet or not. In a few weeks after my friend recovers from SS he will probably test it out. IN MODERATION of course..

Reason I ask though is because I was wondering if one should add preservatives, and if you guys had a recommendation besides refrigeration of the solution.

I was thinking a small amount of sodium benzoate or benzyl alcohol, but then I saw this:

"Preservative-Free Nasal Spray Appears Safe, Remains Sterile"
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101115174019.htm

Using distilled water or saline with a sterile new metered pump spray bottle... Do you people add a preservative or just refrigerate it or just not worry about it?

We just now thought about adding the saline component from a neti-pot type thing, but distilled water with the drug salt in it didn't seem to bother my friends nose...

this stuff stopped me getting drunk the night after consuming it, the afterglow was so sharp i ended up drinking fuck loads of alcohol but didnt lose control and hardly any inhibitions at all, i drank enough to get me hammered, got quite annoying ended up spending loads of money on alcohol. anyone else had this happen before? fully intact memory, i usually get at least a bit of memory loss,

this stuff stopped me getting drunk the night after consuming it, the afterglow was so sharp i ended up drinking fuck loads of alcohol but didnt lose control and hardly any inhibitions at all, i drank enough to get me hammered, got quite annoying ended up spending loads of money on alcohol. anyone else had this happen before? fully intact memory, i usually get at least a bit of memory loss,

See here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/563915-suspected-serotonin-syndrome-from-methoxetamine-use

Overuse of MXE is BAD NEWS! It can seemingly however be used responsibly in MODERATION.

It damn near killed my friend... twice now. Lessons learned +1.

Again.. Overdoing MXE is STUPID and VERY DANGEROUS and most likely LIFE THREATENING..

right ok... whats that got to do with afterglow? that has nothing to do with what i wrote. i dont overuse MXE. its almost put me in hospital before, im fully aware of the dangers of this stuff ive been doing it in moderation on and off for years

I drank two times one beer the day after. Not more.
Did drink beer btw because you recommended it (thanks :) ). And that one beer was quite awesome.

Made me speedy and euphoric. Put a huge grinn on my face. :)

Anyone ever feel like they were gonna die from really high doses?

Also Mr. Meowfish... I tried oral administration and.. wow, you are right. So much like DXM..

Today I had an extremely, unusually-involved instance of déjà vu, which I am almost certain is related to the fact that I spent yesterday on MXE. Instead of my experience appearing to be a duplicate of a previous experience, I was lucidly conscious of the experience mimicking another, previous, identical déjà vu, which was mimicking another, previous, identical déjà vu, and so on ad infinitum. It went on for a really long time, too. Essentially, a memory glitch created an amazingly deep, fractal wormhole in my imagination. 8o

This seems perfectly in line with the after-effects of MXE.

Also, yesterday on MXE I was playing Counter-Strike: Source, an online multiplayer computer game, and somewhat randomly encountered another Bluelighter that I had chatted with about extracting DMT long ago. We started openly discussing DMT in the game, and yet another random player chimed in to the discussion, indicating that he was familiar with this somewhat rare and powerful psychedelic. As per usual, the MXE amplified the mindfuck of this coincidence tenfold, and I was almost tempted to associate it with some sort of magical effect of the drug.

ive also experienced some major déjà vu type thing on it before, was a right head fuck

Oh yeah baby party is on.
So we have a definite ban date now or what? Anyone have an answer on that?
oh005.jpg

Looks like I got the fluffy white batch this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.