• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to talk to them. It is your right.
If they haven't pressed charges yet I don't think they are going to. I'm not a lawyer though, but you can call a lawyer and probably get a free consultation.

so....... i think i might have spoken too soon about my stuff

if you missed it, last time I was disappointed after doing the normal recommended starter amounts and feeling little to no effect. I tried again last night, this time a much larger dose, and IDK what it was but this time it hit me right in the nuts.

I took a large dose up the nose to begin, I'll say probably 80-100 mg... shit dude it came on way sooner than I expected it to. There was almost no come up period it was like i blasted off and was right there instantly.

Its hard to describe the sensation I had laying on my bed but this time it was MUCH closer to something like DXM but at the same time it was different. I felt already like a good 3rd plateau dxm trip... CEV everywhere, audio and visual flanging... when Id try to focus on something I couldnt get it to stay still. My clock was going all over the fucking wall... my ipad looked like someone had cranked the contrast levels up to 300%. At this point I was excited as hell because I was expecting to flush this shit and now I was having an amazing time. I did another line, and Ill have to admit I didn't measure it out this time, but it was a good amount probably another 70 or 80 mg... definitely overdid it a bit, but I was excited. I wanted to see how far it would go but wanted to save enough for next time as well.

This is the point when I went off the deep end... I began having spontaneous spurts of unconsciousness which felt like a horror movie in my room because I had all the lights out except my lava lamp and my walls are painted green. I must have gotten hot because the first thing I remember doing was taking off my shirt and then I must have forgotten what it was because I started fiddling with it, stretching it, rubbin it... eventually I figured out it was my shirt but I thought no cant be its much too big. I dont know if this is common or even what the effect is called but I noticed the same thing with the room itself. My room got waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than usual. My bed felt like a fuckin playground or some shit. The greenness of everything took over. I would stare at shit like it was alive because I felt as if it were. Even though my lava lamp was probably hot as hell by this point i grabbed the top part off and tried to look through it. Wasnt anticipated how bright the light underneath would be. Mainly I was definitely getting the drunk walking type thing like you do on dxm where you feel like you are floating isntead of walking. I think at some point I began talking to myself or something else. I dont remember what I was saying. I could feel my heart beating more vividly than usual like THUD THUD THUD.... definitely confused overall. I kept looking for things and Id find them but wasnt satisfied. I took the cover off my ipad and felt of it for the longest time. Felt around in the dark and pulled a book off the shelf and I could not tell what in the fuck it was. I already had more little bumps laid out on my desk because I had anticipated not being able to get them out after I got this way. I took one and I swear to god it felt like a bullet. It burned a little but my nose wasnt stopped up like I was expecting it to be.

Guessing, at this point I probably had like 200mg in my body. I didnt really know up was up or whatever... my room kept morphing from like this big castle to normal size to itty bitty. I was no longer familiar with the items in my room either. I thought this was fucked up and wanted to leave but I couldnt get a lock on exactly where my door was, and once I did I think I was scared to open it because it had moved around so much. Somehow by this point all my clothes were off and I was on the floor spinning around trying to find some comfortable angle where I could get things to look right again, but it was no use. It was one of the scarier trips ive been on tbh. It felt like DXM on steriods, 4th plateau floating around not knowing where or who you are. To those who have never done a disassociative, this is the hardest thing to explain, truly not knowing where or what you are and still being able to function... seems unthinkable to the sober mind.

At some point I kept having the urge to spit. Then all of a sudden I knew I was going to throw up so I awkwardly found my way to my bedroom door and was probably stumbling around pathetically, naked, through the house to the bathroom. I missed the toilet the first time but luckily it was just water. I managed to clean up after myself and leave. I got cold after that instead of hot.. I felt better though. I couldnt have told you whether it was 3am or noon when I blacked out for good, but I woke up around 8am with a splitting headache. I got up and was still very much high but took two pills and went back down. Had FUCKED up dreams, like seriously fucked. Woke up at 11am for the first time feeling like I knew where I was. Its 6:20pm now and I still feel out of it. I managed to eat some chicken soup and a salad a while ago and that helped.

^^
Your dose discrepancy is interesting. Maybe what you have isn't actually MXE, but something like 3-MeO-PCP, poorly mixed in ratio with an inert powder? That might explain why one dose felt like nothing, while the other blasted you halfway to procyon

It has been a couple weeks now since my last 10 day break, and I am still dosing daily with no tolerance increase. I'm also dosing less than I was months ago, hovering between 50-100mg daily. I can confirm what other people are reporting that the only decrease in effects is the unwanted effects such as confusion, wobbly motor control, blood pressure increase etc. The positive effects are still holding strong. As an anthropomorphism, MaXinE is my best girlfriend; she treats me as well or better than any girlfriend I've had in the past. I'm sure this pegs me as an addict, but I'm happy to be in a relationship with her compared to alternative affairs such as opiates or stimulants.

id definitely like to get my tolerance down a little more. The most days in between Ive had lately is probably at most a week. I never really noticed to much of a difference.

30-40mg plugged is a mild to moderate dose. Sometimes 60mg can be overwhelming randomly though, but usually not. I dont really get to much in terms of dissociative effects depending on who i source it from. At least with small doses. Higher doses definitely can get me there.

MXE loss the magic for me. I wonder how long it takes to tolerance left.

With dissociative the tolerance can take months or years break to lower back down, and some people seem to report permanent tolerance (though whether it's actually permanent or just far longer than they care to take a break is another matter) - so it's best to avoid building up the tolerance in the first place sadly. I'd recommend taking a minimum of a few months break at least if you want to see your tolerance drop significantly, but I'd recommend a good 6+ months to a year or more if your tolerance is really high.

To the people who are reporting the only tolerance they've experienced is to the unpleasant effects, the tolerance to the positive effects will come over time too - dissociative tolerance usually builds a lot slower than tolerance to other drugs, but once it's there.. it's damn hard to get rid of.

Had my girlfriend flush my super pure MXE. A sad day for pleasure, but a good day for the long term and for battling the most serious addiction I've ever had. I have never loved a drug so much as methoxetamine. Two trips to the hospital and it was all I could think about the whole time I was in the hospital, and every minute since I got out.

^ Just resist temptation to use for a good couple months, and I can tell you from experience, you'll be fine, you won't even think about MXE anymore. :)

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I have recently determined that this is the best drug EVER.

THANK YOU.

i need to get more

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I have recently determined that this is the best drug EVER.

THANK YOU.

i need to get more

After previously concluding it was no good for me, I've reconsidered my previous position. Moving to a new position. A new lovely shiny awesome sexy position. For me right now, it's on the level of LSD.

Of course, if you can't control your habit, then it's probably — for all intents and purposes — useless.

choco1ate, thats absurd. Its often reading through my fingers, on the edge of my seat that I read the epic (mis)adventures of members in B&D threads, hoping they will pull through, be OK. Abuse is not glorified, and no effort is taken to hide the ugly realities of it.

If you want to know what a drug DOES, not in the lab or in Shulgin's circle of academic middle aged friends but in actual REAL PEOPLE, you come to Bluelight. Bluelight is on the cutting edge of RC research, do you realize the MXE molecule was actually DESIGNED by a Bluelighter? See? Bluelight is ciutting edge, if that invites you to abuse then I don't think you fully fathom the implications of the often dramatic instances reported in B&D threads.

I'm a staffer on a cutting edge forum and joined this forum because this forum is out there on the edge too, on another part of it than "my" site is.

I love MXE like no other drug before. This shit is practically the only thing that can get me hard anymore.. You shouldnt talk smack about it just becoz you dont personally like it

Last edited:
choco1ate, thats absurd. Its often reading through my fingers, on the edge of my seat that I read the epic (mis)adventures of members in B&D threads, hoping they will pull through, be OK. Abuse is not glorified, and no effort is taken to hide the ugly realities of it.

If you want to know what a drug DOES, not in the lab or in Shulgin's circle of academic middle aged friends but in actual REAL PEOPLE, you come to Bluelight. Bluelight is on the cutting edge of RC research, do you realize the MXE molecule was actually DESIGNED by a Bluelighter? See? Bluelight is ciutting edge, if that invites you to abuse then I don't think you fully fathom the implications of the often dramatic instances reported in B&D threads.

I'm a staffer on a cutting edge forum and joined this forum because this forum is out there on the edge too, on another part of it than "my" site is.
nah i didnt know that, and i didnt mean what that post said now that i think about it. i actually love participating in the mxe experiment

Just a reminder that this isn't a social thread and should be used for discussing MXE, not "Wow I'm so high!" posts, random youtube links, etc etc. ;)

Seems to be going a lot more smoothly than in the past though, I've only had to clean out a few posts :)

---

Has anyone here tried vaping MXE? I found smoking Ketamine worked quite well and seemed an underappreciated ROA, not something I'd do all the time but interesting nonetheless, and was wondering if anyone had tried this with MXE. I seem to remember hearing some reports but I can't remember what the results were.

Just a reminder that this isn't a social thread and should be used for discussing MXE, not "Wow I'm so high!" posts, random youtube links, etc etc. ;)

Seems to be going a lot more smoothly than in the past though, I've only had to clean out a few posts :)

---

Has anyone here tried vaping MXE? I found smoking Ketamine worked quite well and seemed an underappreciated ROA, not something I'd do all the time but interesting nonetheless, and was wondering if anyone had tried this with MXE. I seem to remember hearing some reports but I can't remember what the results were.

it works, very intensly euphoric not so much dissociating and wears out pretty fast(30mins or so? not sure) when i have more i tend to do it but not worth it if you just have a few doses

was not a fan of vaporizing. The quick onset had a slightly novel effect, but it I prefer the smoother envelope of other ROAs. Also I profoundly disliked the taste and smell of vaping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.