• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said

Overly manic was a downfall for me. did like it, but in the end it was over the top, boarderline OCD about things. was like being on a constant stim for days or something, hard to explain

tis amazing magical stuff none the less.

Used to do it once a week, now i havent touched it for months and not too bothered about it. gained everything i need to know, much like DMT, once in a blue moon, no need to over do it

I've been off MXE for over a month now after having a daily habit. Was doing like 200mg+ in a day towards the end.

I still have some bladder issues. When I need the toilet now I will need it very suddenly, and will not be able to hold it in for long.

I used to be able to hold in my pee for hours (probably not healthy), but now it would be near to impossible for me to do that.

But yeah, if you're addicted, just accept that the stuff is so moreish that you're not likely to be able to control it. If you think you can, then great, but if you've got to the point where you're depending on it to feel good, then I'm guessing you're like me, which means that's not a possibility. So yeah, if you are addicted, accept it, flush it, and be done with it. The risk to your bladder is in no way worth it.

Also, MXE really doesn't do much for your intelligence. At least it didn't at all for me.

^ i went thruabout 50g last year... quitting after that binge was nothing at all really... i noticed no lasting bladder effects.

I recently got a half gram from a usa vendor and it seemed pretty weak...

Was your stuff white or beige? Mines was beige, its much better and tastes saltier. The white is more bitter and is more stimulating.

The old good stuff waw beige ajd fluffy... this new stuff is little crystals... looks like ketamine... doesnt feel like it tho...doesnt feel much like mxe either... but kinda... kinda like how mxe feels a lil like ket... this feels a lil like mxe... and a lil like ket... but not the same as either or both together...

MeO-K is nice BTW, got a 250 mg sample recently. quite a bit stronger than MXE IMHO

Ofcourse thread with caution ;)

---» Peace o/ «---

MeO-K is nice BTW, got a 250 mg sample recently. quite a bit stronger than MXE IMHO

Ofcourse thread with caution ;)

---» Peace o/ «---

That's good news, especially since good MXE is becoming scarce in the USA.

Not sure if this is the right forum and sorry because I'm sure that this has been posted countless times before. But, what I really want to know is can MXE be vaporized? I have a Vaporite VR011 vaporizer which can go from 80-226°C. If MXE can be vaporized what temperature should I use? And would the best idea be to just dump some powder in with weed then take a hit?

Thanks BL.

I set my vaporizer at 185C, 205C or 225C, depending on the effect I want from my weed.
Sometimes I sprinkle 4mg on it for a little bit of euphoric energy and I haven't found different in strength using the diffferent temperatures.
I have a Volcano (with the balloons) and when i use 1bowl I can get 3 balloons with mxe in it. First and second being strongest, third just making sure I'm not wasting any. Ecology, right ? ;)

edit: also a question:

Has anyone else noticed extreme toilet visits? Literally every 45mins I have to go and I pee, a LOT, mostly colorless, urine.
I always drink a lot during MXE so this could be the reason, but sometimes I think "i didn't drink *this* much" when I see myself peeing. Then I go back to my chair and make sure I drink half a litre to make up for excessive loss during the toilet visit. This makes me go to the toilet even more. I actually don't know which comes first. But is it dangerous to drink this much ? I'm peeing it all out right. On an average trip I drink 2-3 litres. Could it be that methoxetamine dehydrates some organs ?

MXE always makes me pee like a motherfucker... It is definitely a dehydrating drug.

To anyone thinking "Hey, I should get 10g at once to save money!"

Don't do it...

I ordered 10g several times... it was when i ordered 50g, that things got a bit wonky... pretty much 24/7 for about 3 months...

Now i only order a half gram at a time every month or two ;)

It's been 24/7 for 2-3 weeks now...with a few day break in the middle.

Wish there were more studies available about the effects :eek:

Last edited:
Past month I've been doing a gram or two a week, then a few days off, usually 5 to 7 days without. Then I have another gram or two in a week, then wait another 5 to 7 days. No real changes in tolerance, except I find myself not wanting to do insanely large amounts at once anymore.

On that note....any long term/daily users want to chime in about issues/effects they've experienced?

I ordered 10g several times... it was when i ordered 50g, that things got a bit wonky... pretty much 24/7 for about 3 months...

Now i only order a half gram at a time every month or two ;)

no offense but thats a sign that you cant handle the chem. I purchased 5g about 3 months ago or so, and have barely dented it. there's about 3.9g still remaining.

as for effects it is definitely dehydrating. i almost passed out the last time i did it in combo with 4aco and cannabis. i got up to use the washroom for the first time in a few hours (lazy and tripping means i dont feel like leaving a couch/friends), and over a period of 60seconds became dazed dissoriented and started whiting/passing out. drank a ton of water and ate some food and vitamins and was feeling almost normal again an hour later, but it was something quite unexpected as a result of my sudden standing/movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.