• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm annoyed at the fact only the UK have actually banned it. All the rest of the world gets to continue to enjoy it. Sour grapes.
It was made illegal in Denmark on the 31th of May, so its not just you.

Was gonna try MXE + DMT

That was oddly underwhelming for me. I thought it would be the most cosmic, far-out combo ever. Maybe I just didn't take enough DMT. I didn't smoke as much DMT as I normally would, because it started to feel somewhat toxic after a certain point.

Now, LSD + MXE is on top of my list of combos to try.

* A word of caution * to anyone using this drug on a regular basis: it's possible to suddenly be hurled into a hardcore trip even 12 hours after your last use. It happened to me, 'luckily' while hiking in the forest with my dad so that I 'safely' landed in a police cell (bleeding & cuffed I might add) - but should the same thing happen to you in traffic, your days may very well be numbered. It seems that there is a certain build up of energy within your system - chemical, psychological or spiritual is hard to say as they can be hard to distinguish at times - that can be unleashed upon you long after last ingestion of the chemical, when you think you are well sober. Needless to say, in my case this was an extremely negative and frightening experience (I don't usually fight a team of cops in the woods, do you?) but even if this sudden release of said energy is neutral or even positive, it might catch you off guard and quite simply destroy your life. Granted I had been using MXE abundantly prior to the experience - about 6 grams in two weeks I would say - but who knows the same thing can happen after less reckless use. I fear that the story of one stranger on the web isn't going to change the way most BL'ers handle this particular drug, but this event was so shattering that I felt the obligation to share it with you guys. No more mexxy for this ex-user and trust me, I used to love this substance just as much as - if not more than - most people here. Be warned and stay safe; this is NOT a drug to be toyed with.

I have been a daily user of MXE for almost a year now and just wanted to talk about some of the different things I've experienced with it. First, I'll talk about quality and appearance....

There are 3 different forms of this substance that I have found to go around. 1st.......The original product that I used to receive from the UK. This product was always very salty and grainy in appearance. A gram looked a lot more like 500mgs of any other substance, it was always very dense and chunky looking. It was usually a bright white color, but occasionally a batch would have a yellowish to very light brown tint to it. This MXE was always very stimulating and produced a much more manic high.....constantly running around and staying up sometimes for 24-36 hours at a time just because it was so damn entertaining. After heavy use of this product, it started to be a bit too crazy and I felt like I was losing my mind on higher doses. I would hear voices, think things were going on that were absolutely not......one time I even had a conversation with a roll of paper towels.......for real. After extensive use, there became a VERY fine line between having a good time, and being a psychotic mess. I personally do NOT enjoy this form of MXE anymore as it ends up in more psychosis than enjoyable effects. This compound was always sourced from vendors in the UK.

The 2nd type of MXE that I received was after the UK ban came about and I decided to try some American Vendors. This type was always a fluffy powder, usually bright white in appearance. A gram looked much more like 1.5 grams and was always a very fine powder, hardly ever with salt like chunks in it like the UK sourced product. I always found this product to be quite inferior to the more salty looking MXE. It was much less stimulating, and seemed considerably less interesting.......I usually just found myself sitting around when I would use it. It didn't make things interesting and entertaining the way the original MXE did, and there was absolutely NO way that I could ever reach an M-hole off of this product. No matter how much I snorted or injected.....it just was not enjoyable. It lacked the euphoria, music didn't seem as beautiful..........it was only good for one thing, helping get rid of my depression. When this was the only kind of MXE that I could get, I rarely did more than a few small bumps of 20-30mgs as doing more than this just seemed pointless. It never got me to where I was trying to get, and doing large doses trying to hole only ended up in my being confused and feeling cold, dark, and emotionless. It did not give me the bright outlook on life that the original UK product did when used responsibly. Any form of MXE can make you nuts and manicly psychotic if abused. I have always been pissed when I received this fluffy form of MXE. It just seemed extremely inferior in every way.

The 3rd and final form of MXE that I have tried is the kind that I currently use. I have only found it from 1 vendor, and it is always the same product. It seems to me to be in between the original UK product that was very salty, granular and heavy, and the fluffy bright white compound that I consistently received from multiple vendors from the US. This MXE is always bright white, slightly salty in appearance, but also slightly fluffy in appearance. It will have a few small chunks about the size of a grain of salt, but is mostly a fine powder. A gram looks like a gram should look........it's not to dense but not super fluffy. The effects are a perfect balance of the other 2 products...............it's not super manic and speedy. I don't stay up for 24 hours at a time or have a hard time sleeping. It's still very psychedelic and euphoric, but more controllable. It honestly seems a lot closer to actual Ketamine than the other 2 compounds I have tried extensively. The M-hole achieved from this product is much more comparable to a K-hole in my opinion. It's not so confusing and empty feeling.....I don't hear voices or talk to inanimate objects. It just has that interesting spirituality to it that I always loved about Ketamine and MXE. After finding and trying this compound, I would never consider purchasing any other form of MXE again. I find it to even be superior to the original UK MXE that I once so dearly loved. MXE is such a unique compound that I'm sure each batch will offer a unique experience to each individual.............but I am just thankful to have found what I was looking for. I hear people on here frequently talk about how their product wasn't what they were expecting, or the drug was a letdown, or that quality MXE is impossible to find since the UK ban. I'm just simply saying.......quality is still out there, you just have to keep looking. Sorry for the long post.

I also wanted to talk about the side effects of MXE use, but didn't want to create a huge wall of text. If you don't like what I'm talking about or I'm being too long winded, simply skip my posts. I'm not here to argue or talk shit, just simply relay what I've experienced as a willing living breathing guinea pig for MXE.

After a year of use, these are the shittier aspects of MXE use. Constipation. I find it extremely hard to take a shit daily. The constipation is easily equal to a heavy opiate......I was a daily heroin user for 4 years previously and this constipation is just as bad. Due to my inability to take regular shits, it also decreases my appetite considerably. Some days I will only eat 1 meal throughout the day, with maybe a few small snacks periodically. I used to smoke weed daily prior to daily MXE use........but I find it to be considerably less enjoyable. When I smoke, it usually just gives me anxiety, and even a few puffs makes the MXE very overpowering visually. Full blown OEV. Patterns crawling on the walls and neon lights floating in space. I can only smoke weed now if I eat a benzo prior to smoking, otherwise I end up with a very uncomfortable body load and very high blood pressure. I wish that I could smoke more regularly as it helps my appetite considerably, but I just don't anymore. Weed makes me lazy, and after suffering from severe depression my entire life and sitting around doing jack shit for a good portion of it due to depression, I usually just leave the trees alone. MXE helps me feel motivated and get enjoyment out of life. I aspire to do things. I actually live.......although as I was saying, it does have it's downfalls as well.
MXE has a very LONG half life.....a good 4 or 5 days before it clears out of your system, possibly even longer than that. I quit for 1 month during the past year, and during that month I never stopped having CEV, and after smoking weed........would still have full blown OEV even after stopping use for 30+ days. I think that after such prolonged use, it would take me AT LEAST 6 months to a year to feel like I am fully off of MXE. This is just my speculation, but an honest one. All I'm saying is users beware........if you can't take frequent trippy visuals, don't abuse this stuff. They will stay with you for a good long while. I personally don't really mind that much......I'm just used to it I suppose. The lifting of my lifelong depression is what matters more to me than anything. I am also Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic and I find that it really helps make my moods more consistent and less up down. My mental stability and prior conditions could also add to why I still have visuals even after stopping use for a reasonable about of time. If you don't suffer from extreme depression, I DO NOT recommend daily or even semi-regular use as it will more than likely do WAY more harm than good. Enjoy sparingly if you are a reasonably normal person or you could be in for a world of mental health issues.
If anyone has any particular questions about prolonged use of this drug.......feel free to ask me or send me a PM. I will not hold back and will give you the honest truth, even if it sucks or sounds crazy. This drug has helped my personal life a lot, but it also has it's side effects. I just find it to be an extremely interesting and beautiful compound, so some of my opinions are biased I'm sure. I always do my best to remain neutral and honest when talking about the pros and cons of MXE though. Live your life how ever you see fit. Sorry for hi-jacking the thread for a second............I just wanted to offer what information I could about a drug that there is not a lot of information about.

I've been looking online about this for months and I can't find anything.... Does anyone else get red ears on MXE? Specifically, my right ear gets bright red, and is hot to the touch. Sometimes this is accompanied with pain and a general feeling of heat or discomfort. I used to get this when I did stimulants (Adderall, 4-FA). I have yet to find a way to make it go away (cold water or ice compress does nothing). It usually goes away within an hour or so, but it is a common re-occurence and worries me a bit. I am aware of a condition called red ear syndrome, which apparently, is of unknown etiology (i.e. no one really knows why it happens). I guess I'd like just to know if anyone else experiences this, and if they have any suggestions for treating it. It's not so bad as to dissuade me from taking MXE, but it is enough of a concern that it sometimes occupies my mind during trips, to the point that I can't fully enjoy myself.

Last edited:
Hello! Nice to meet y'all. My dog was wondering about opioid potentiation (DHC particularly) with MXE. I can't seem to find a definitive answer to how it works; with DXM you need a massive trip, and the next day is clean off tolerance. MXE in low doses is said to produce opioid-like effects and potentiate them (doses up to 20mg), but when should what be administered? Say, 10mg MXE insufflated and after 20 minutes DHC?
Anypony had such experience with potentiation of opioids with MXE and what is the best way to do it? Potentiate them or lower the tolerance.
Thanks in advance!

To an extent, tolerance actually works in your favor, with respect to methoxetamine.

Normally, tolerance is avoided with recreational drugs because it tends to offset the balance between good and bad effects -- increasing tolerance might decrease mind-altering effects in relation to bodyload, for instance.

I find that MXE tolerance works in reverse, decreasing bodyload in relation to the desirable mind-altering effects. So, although tolerance necessitates taking more MXE to achieve the same "high" or "trip", that high is accompanied by less vertigo, nausea, etc.

A small amount of tolerance helps with side effects, definitely, and low doses of this stuff are good, but I'm still a high dose man. And tolerance increased much too fast for my liking.

A small amount of tolerance helps with side effects, definitely, and low doses of this stuff are good, but I'm still a high dose man. And tolerance increased much too fast for my liking.

What kind of high doses are we talking about? A normal sized dose for me was 150mg to 200mg, usually but not always spaced into two lines. I'd generally wait 5 minutes in between each line, just to give my body a little bit of time to absorb the first one. My point being, these high doses usually ended up being chaotic and extremely confusing. So much to the point where I often questioned why I kept doing so much at once. All I was really doing was wasting at least 100mg each time due to tolerance, and 9 times out of 10 I would not enjoy the high.

i feel like im plugged into a supercomputer and can think/experience anything my mind desires. i wish my motor coordination was more prevalent during the experience because i love writing music when im on anything but its hard to move my fingers really fast for playing certain guitar styles. i can write really beautiful slow music when im on mxe but its practically impossible to play metal.

that being said, ive come across 4 kinds of mxe:

off white grainy- the 1st kind.
white grainy- the 2nd kind i ever ordered. (the first and second are from the same vendor, probably same product just maybe a fresher product)
white sandy- 2nd kind... i have yet to test this kind. very interested in working with this i just cant get over the amazing white soapy kind. sooo good. it does get really intense when snorted. i prefer sublingual.
white-ish soapy color with translucent rocks or crystals/powder- 4th kind i received... the strongest i have tried- very strong melting feeling.

the first 2 i got were very similar and from the same vendor... the 2nd kind was a bit more potent than the 1st which im assuming to be dude to a fresh synth. the 3rd and 4th are from 2 different vendors. i tried the 4th first because i flipped a coin and the 4th won... havent even got to try the 3rd because i cant put down the white soapy kind... keep in mind though that i dont research everyday... once a week at most so i can keep my tolerance away.

what time do you usually do mxe if its not all day? im a night person and like to research anywhere from 7pm on after ive got all my shit done for the day.

ok so important question... which is more preferable to you researchers? open or closed eyes??? i havent given mxe a go with closed eyes during the peak yet, always during the afterglow... i get amazing hallucinations if i peer through the darkness so to speak but this is way after the peaks has subsided. ive only done it alone like twice. i think my next mission is going to be solo and closed eyes with some Tool playing in the background.

Closed eye is very alien, alien landscapes everything moving, traveling through something, gliding

dunno which i prefer, its all pretty weird. probably eyes open with headphones on watching a music vid, sucks me in, takes me on a ride

Closed eyes definitely.
I did mxe about a year in sub hole doses, watched movies, documentaries and listened to music.
Sometimes i layed down with closed eyes but was always disappointed (because visually it was really boring)

I switched to rectal administration, redosed more frequently
(imho staggered dosing is the way to go with mxe, because huge initial doses only lead to mass confusion), spent most of the time with listening to music in a dark room and my eyes covered with a shirt and eventually shit hit the fan on the visual side.

Since my first proper hole i find it kinda boring if i miss the journey and just watch a flick.

Most of the time i do the closed eyes thing first (we call it skynet...which is kinda funny because one time we didnt get any visuals and figured that skynet must be offline) and if i have enough, i make something to eat and watch movies, documentaries or something like community.

Last edited:
Hello! Nice to meet y'all. My dog was wondering about opioid potentiation (DHC particularly) with MXE. I can't seem to find a definitive answer to how it works; with DXM you need a massive trip, and the next day is clean off tolerance. MXE in low doses is said to produce opioid-like effects and potentiate them (doses up to 20mg), but when should what be administered? Say, 10mg MXE insufflated and after 20 minutes DHC?
Anypony had such experience with potentiation of opioids with MXE and what is the best way to do it? Potentiate them or lower the tolerance.
Thanks in advance!

arguments involving a persons k-9 are even more invalid

Just tried this at threshold dose... first 9 mg insufflated, then boosted with 5 oral. I actually noticed increased creative daydreaming/expanded thought past 6 hours... and still felt up with it 12 hours after. Good mood, but slightly detached.

I had some difficult dreams the past couple of days. For a few reasons I don't think I'll be repeating. Not soon anyways... but it did make me enjoy company/social interaction more. I imagined possibilities. Felt positive.

Yeah thats part of the afterglow. love the glow.you must have some decent strong stuff to get good effects off a dose that low

Just tried this at threshold dose... first 9 mg insufflated, then boosted with 5 oral. I actually noticed increased creative daydreaming/expanded thought past 6 hours... and still felt up with it 12 hours after. Good mood, but slightly detached.

I had some difficult dreams the past couple of days. For a few reasons I don't think I'll be repeating. Not soon anyways... but it did make me enjoy company/social interaction more. I imagined possibilities. Felt positive.

Not sure where your from, but if you feel such positive effects from such a minor dose I highly recommend you hold on to what you have and only use on special occasions. To be totally honest with you, as much as I enjoy the high 100mg+ doses, low stimulating threshold doses are where it's most enjoyable and most effective.

Taking 20mg definitely enhances an entire afternoon and leaves an afterglow due to it's long half life.

It's best not to get too caught up in this substance. It can be extremely moreish. I don't know if you read this entire thread but many of us post often about our addictive nature with this substance. Best to stay away and only use on the rare occasion, this prevents it from losing the magic. Trust me when I say tolerance rises fast with daily to weekly use.

I like superman when I'm on MXE. It's just my imagination?

oh no at all; it is completely real. you are supermam, hey nice writing to you super

just remember ducks every time you want to fly. remember ducks don't jump from high buildings, they start flying from the ground, understood? from the ground, don't try to fly jumping from high places, but start from the ground

my 2 cents http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

Status
Not open for further replies.