• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-10th Dose-Addiction? But I'm only on it 24/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea reckless i dont find it to be as amazong as everyone else seems to but its a life saver for opiate withdrawals it takes them all away.... tooo bad my vendor stopped selling it or id stock up again... the two grams i had before lasted me like 5i months :( maybe ill find another vendor one day cuz its not illegal in the US yet!!!

yesterday somebody jacked a cap i had left out at a skatepark(i know stupid but i didnt want it to break in my pocket). it was over a g and there was absolutely no way of knowing what the substance is so yeah...

I got a couple grams of mxe when I first started reading all of the glowing reviews. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or something, but I just don't find it to be an enjoyable drug. At hole doses it gets very interesting, with the moving sensations, and feeling like I'm being pulled through some bizarre tunnel through space, the crazy cevs and everything. But it doesn't feel "good" to me, and makes me sick at the end if it. Does this mirror anyone else's experience? I'm thinking about trying some from another vendor, even though I have plenty left, to see if a different batch will produce better effects.

"Hole" doses were almost always too much for me.

Like many others, I think MXE shines when it is used in a more subtle way. Try 30 mg.

Also, like others were saying, it's a bit of an acquired taste. I, too, was fairly neutral about it at first. I thought it was interesting, but mostly... weird. Later I fell in love.

MXE in my opinion is enjoyed the most when taken in doses no higher than 100mg. I think the sweet spot when you have a low tolerance and a good batch is a 50g dose to start, followed by another 50mg dose twenty to thirty minutes after the initial dose. This seems to give the body time to absorb the first dose and will prevent you from feeling completely overwhelmed. By the time twenty minutes goes by you already begin to feel the effects of the initial dose, adding the second 50mg dose simply boosts the peak in a subtle non aggressive manner. This is how the drug should be used, doses spaced apart. Taking an M-hole sized dose all at once will only cause extreme confusion and disorientation during the peak of the experience. In my experience doing so causes a body load that may or may not be a mental effect but nevertheless prevents me from fully enjoying the experience.

Hehe, i wouldn't even wanna think about how it would be plugging 100mg without much tolerance at once. Even 50mgs after taking some before (like in my report) send me straight to a headspace of not knowing fuck about what's actually happening. Really funny and gives me some big grin atm because i'm atm totally aware of how it was and felt tuesday night at that specific point =D

Funny MXE that is!

Hehe, i wouldn't even wanna think about how it would be plugging 100mg without much tolerance at once. Even 50mgs after taking some before (like in my report) send me straight to a headspace of not knowing fuck about what's actually happening. Really funny and gives me some big grin atm because i'm atm totally aware of how it was and felt tuesday night at that specific point =D

Funny MXE that is!

I wish 50mg still sent me to la la land. I use to do 50mg and feel perfect. Simply perfect. Now my tolerance is so high, I find myself doing upwards of 400mg in a day, often overdoing it and finding myself in a cracked out, unenjoyable state. I can't even hole off this stuff any more, no matter how much I do. It depends of course as to what you define as an M-hole, as everyone's idea of a "Hole" is subjective as hell. Let's just put it this way...I could do 200mg at once in one big line and not hole. Instead I'd have a massive body load, my blood pressure would sky rocket and I'd be in a state of confusion. Often in these situations I'd find myself forcing my body to meditate and sip on water, in a sense trying to cleanse my body of the chemical and aid in the digestion of the chemical itself.

This is how the drug should be used, doses spaced apart. Taking an M-hole sized dose all at once will only cause extreme confusion and disorientation during the peak of the experience. In my experience doing so causes a body load that may or may not be a mental effect but nevertheless prevents me from fully enjoying the experience.

Yes! Finally, someone who confirms my theory. Staggered doses work well with MXE for the following reason:

To an extent, tolerance actually works in your favor, with respect to methoxetamine.

Normally, tolerance is avoided with recreational drugs because it tends to offset the balance between good and bad effects -- increasing tolerance might decrease mind-altering effects in relation to bodyload, for instance.

I find that MXE tolerance works in reverse, decreasing bodyload in relation to the desirable mind-altering effects. So, although tolerance necessitates taking more MXE to achieve the same "high" or "trip", that high is accompanied by less vertigo, nausea, etc.

You can take advantage of this, and build a bit of tolerance before "holing" on MXE, by staggering your dose. That way, before you take the final "hole" dose, your body has already been exposed to MXE, and has had a bit of time to develop tolerance. I used to take 10-20 mg every hour, slowly building up to my peak dose.

Yes, MXE works best like that. I did exactly that over the course of a whole day until the final dose, which send me into a hole directly after vaping some weed. As far as i remember i always fell into a hole after vaping some weed on top of the final dose.

It's best to get accustomed to the effects like that and slowly build up dosage.

Interesting ideas ^, I actually enjoy heroic doses and have never holed off a staggered but staggered high doses are much more enjoyable than a single heroic dose and not holing by far. And a lot cleaner! I find it a lot more anaesthetic-y staggered as well though, and obviously the duration is much longer which imo is a downside as shorter trips are more enjoyable and practical for me.

Anyone ever done a gram in one day before? Or over 150mg in one go?

Interesting ideas ^, I actually enjoy heroic doses and have never holed off a staggered but staggered high doses are much more enjoyable than a single heroic dose and not holing by far. And a lot cleaner! I find it a lot more anaesthetic-y staggered as well though, and obviously the duration is much longer which imo is a downside as shorter trips are more enjoyable and practical for me.

Anyone ever done a gram in one day before? Or over 150mg in one go?

I was having a boring night about 5 months ago and ended up sniffing the last of my batch in one go, which weighed out to 170mg. I had to use both nostrils..

Anyway, the experience wasn't much fun per se... Mostly just a lot of confusion, as the amount of dissociation caused me to forget I had even taken the drug. I ended up locked in my bed for about 5 hours. I would say that I didn't regret doing it though. While it wasn't a fun experience, it was at least interesting and I'm none the worse for it.

I don't know if I should describe the experience as an M-Hole... personally I feel like the analogy to ketamine doesn't cross over so well. What people seem to define as an M-Hole is quite different by nature from a K-Hole, in my opinion.

Staggered dosing is still my favorite way to use MXE, as you can almost always achieve the exact state that you're striving for. It's also lovely with heroin.

I recall reading reports of dangerous synergy between opiates and MXE so please be careful about doing it with heroin!!

Big day for me guys. I promised myself I wouldn't use mxe this semester but i've used it 8 times already. I have a definite problem with this substance, so i just worked up the power and flushed my stash. I'm filled with regret and excitement now that its gone, this substance has such subtle psychological power. It almost broke my heart in a way to dump what I had left, but i'm glad I had the sense to do it

I'm annoyed at the fact only the UK have actually banned it. All the rest of the world gets to continue to enjoy it. Sour grapes.

once i started buy it by the gram i just kept going till it was gone that would take around 24/36 hours to do

Status
Not open for further replies.