• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Oh well ket's banned and its around.... Once someone figures out the medical benefits of MXE you'll see a sharp increase.

Maybe my book will help someone see the medical benefits...I've been spending 8 hrs/day on it the past week and am ready to send 1st draft to some people in a few days. In a couple weeks it will be released, and yes it will be free...this is much bigger than me. Pretty excited to share it with everyone :)

Maybe my book will help someone see the medical benefits...I've been spending 8 hrs/day on it the past week and am ready to send 1st draft to some people in a few days. In a couple weeks it will be released, and yes it will be free...this is much bigger than me. Pretty excited to share it with everyone :)
Doing my fair share of MXE, I'll surely be looking forward to it!

Vortech this book is going to be very interesting to all of us can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your day to document about this great chemical.

So saddened that I arrived at the party late. only ever purchased 2g of mxe and im nearing the end of my stash. sad times. This is definitely one of the most intriguing chems I've come across. Its able to bring me comfortably deep, provide existential questions with answers provided while being relatively easy on the body, amazing stuff.

Yes NMDA antagonists disturb that whole cognitive system and especially with continued use it can really take some time to regain certain abilities - I had problems, minor with language but more with orientation in space/time and planning. That is a sensitive thing for me (high functioning autism etc), but it was after extensive use of K, later MXE.
Have you tried anything like piracetam, aniracetam or noopept to counter these symptoms?
I found that these can help the next morning or after a few times of use.
After a few weeks of experimening a lot with mxe and eph back then I felt it helped me get back to nomal.

Would you all agree that good MXE has an effect that can only be summed up as a life force amplifier? I've been thinking about this, how it could be a true medicine for people who suffer life force deficiencies. Of course I have to define what I mean by life force, at the core it is the strength of the energy field, and It manifests physiologically as an increase in heart rate and blood pressure. This happens to everyone right? It doesn't require a certain set and setting because it seems to just work every time, at least in my experience. The energy amplifier has an overclocking effect on certain functions of the brain which allows it to do things it can't normally do. Its different from ketamine in this way. Ketamine provides the dissociation but without the energy amplification. It feels more like a transparent dissociative in comparison

Anyway that's just one of my hundreds of dissociated thoughts of the morning.

I feel like the China ban is going to be very good for the quality of the MXE market if and when it starts circulating again. Most Chinese labs that produced it did not understand how sensitive this compound is, the nuances that create a 'harmonious' molecule at end of the process. I'm not a chemist so I don't know what those things are, but I can tell the difference in subjective effects, whether it is tuned to allow true spiritual awakening or merely glimpses or simulations of higher states.

Last edited:
I think I was just high but I remember last time I had a quarter of MXE I swear I felt an energy force around the stuff. I think I was just high but I was very convinced that there was energy around it for some reason. I always ended up putting it in strange places and forgetting where it was but that irrelevant because the people I was around were trying to flush it. Whenever I've done high dose MXE or K there are huge energy waves and vibrations that go up and down my body in like a trance or just interesting pattern. Like it feels like the waves of universe someone mentioned which I agree with. Also a couple times I legit was trying to not move and my body kept dancing/spinning around to the music that was playing it was WEIRD.

We are projecting machines. We project onto the world what we have in ourselves. Then energy we feel from without actually originates from within. The energy that is focused by MXE is that same libidinal energy that comes in waves, here and there, bursting forth as orgasm: as discursive projection. The same energy that brought us into the world now brings to the world our mental creations.

Close your eyes and there is no anxiety. This raw, undifferentiated creative force waxes and wanes, sloshes and stirs, excites and relaxes. Open your eyes and you wash up on the shore of projective ecstasy: wherever your mind is now, the universe seems to have been waiting for you there. Of course the universe is in actuality indifferent, but you are different. There you are, and there she is, and the two have met and are one for a moment.

It was just for a moment, mind you. Orgasm, no matter how stretched out, finally fades to anxiety, impatience, frustration, confusion. But what is this frustration? You want to do more MXE. You want to go there again. You want to sustain the unsustainable. Even more than this, you don't want to look at this fear and pain, right here, right now. More than anything, you wish to escape this moment. You wish to sleep, or to distract yourself, or to get high again.

Though it pains you so, the life force is not deficient. The understanding of life is deficient. Look at this pain that you wish to escape. Make friends with your frustration. Freedom awaits.

Since we are in the topic of life force

This happened back in early 2012..

My wife them was pregnant with our second child, and one night after a nice long day of binging some MXE I went and knelt beside the bed where she was sleeping and put my head up to her stomach, and I swear I was having communication via some super natural force with my baby....it was one of the coolest experiences of my life

Me and my buddy have a weird reaction. I usually get happy, relaxed and have very psychedelic effects on Ketamine, but my friend gets depressed.
I however don't feel MXE as being fun or anything. It's just something I have used to "get f*cked up" and not explore my mind, as I tend to do with K.
But my friend loves MXE, gets happy and prefers it. I thought It was only Ketamine that made people happy, that's even why they are having the studies here in hospitals, giving people IV K to see how it deals with their depression.

So I'm guessing that they will, without a doubt, look into MXE in the future for those who don't have/feel the anti-depressant reaction that most are feeling in the ketamine experiments. Just like with regular SSRIs, some doctors completely skip them with some people. And end up giving them a low dose of say Tramadol or Adderall or something. Adderall is used as a last hope in treatment resistant depression.

I remember the last time I did a masssive dose of MXE -- Massive because as I said, there's nothing in it for me as far as what I tend to like substances for (Exploring the psyche, consciousness, spiritual reasons, etc...). I felt I had to hold onto things and I was looking through some device that made my vision seem so far away from my body. They almost became two seperate entities. But if it was a massive K dose. I would've taken a while walking in my house, But I wouldn't feel the need to hold onto things. Or I would've just closed my eyes and my spirit would've left my body and went out in space, or other parts of my city, as It sometimes does with a medium dose of S+ isomer Ketamine.

The current draft of my Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis book has been shared with a group of BL MXE heads for the purposes of getting feedback from the community! I want it to be a community project and the foundation of an eventual 'Nexus' for dissociatives research. Liquid crystals of information. Maybe in a Wiki style that lets the community evolve it fluidly; Google Docs interface might work as well? Let me know if you are willing and able to contribute feedback right now. Thanks!

My time with MXE is coming to an end. It feels bittersweet to say the least. I'd like to go out with a bang though. I had 2 x 40 mg doses this morning,
165 mg plugged is the endgame.

Ecstacylover is this a personal decision or because of availability issues? If personal what is the source of the motivation? Regardless, best wishes on your big bang journey, let us know how it went!

It's so hard to put a finger on what exactly MXE offers me. It's intangible but I keep coming back for it. I have plans that I can't accomplish while dissociated, so that's why I need to curb my usage. I've done 9 grams in the past month which is the most I've done in such a short interval of time in my life. I've had some crazy and bizzare experiences that I wouldn't take back. A couple that stand out to me are as follows: one: sitting out by the pool while in an M-hole and being forced to contemplate life. Heaven or Hell? Is it real? What if it was? That would be a terrible thing to burn for all eternity. And who's side am I on? I was shown that I was on the dark side. Should I embrace it? I don't think so, I think I should try to get away from it. That was scary, because I like to think I'm a pretty positve and good person and so that was confusing for me. I do believe in karma so going forward this experience made me want to be a better person. Another cool thing that I've had happen on multiple occasions in the past month is these sort of lucid dream hole states. Where my body is sleeping but my mind is aware. Sometimes it's been the result of huge MXE doses where my consciousness transcends into the void of nothingness (somewhat similar to a K-hole I believe) , but also at other times where I haven't even been under the influence of MXE and these dream states have befallen me at night. I think it is a product of the work I've done in the past year involving meditation, mindfulness, and MXE metabolites still present in my body that are allowing me to slip into these dream states despite not being directly under the influence of MXE at the time. The big bang journey must have been great, I don't have any recall of it. I have one gram left and I'm going to do that until its gone. Then I'll take a break for awhile because when I have MXE around I just can't get anything done. It's like being in hibernation. And I'm ready to come out of hibernation for awhile.

What kind of doses do y'all take to reach the M-Hole? I've never really dosed past about 80-90mg in one session, and I have to wonder when I see that y'all have been taking larger doses, if I'm missing out on the true power of MXE by being reserved about dosing so high.

Without tolerance it should be in the 70mg-90mg range. Best done with a small dose one hour before the full dose (say 10mg-20mg) and then the other 50mg-70mg. Sublingual and plugged works best for holing too IMO. Insufflated not so much.

Vortech, I've read some of and skimmed through your MXE book draft and I love it so far.
Just so happens one of my vendors just restocked on MXE so I'm hoping to have some sent my way by this weekend. ?

Last edited: