• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

I was gifted about 150-200mg of MXE yesterday! :D

It's a batch from before it was banned in the UK, gave a friend some back in the day and he still has about a gram left. It has turned yellow, he had it stored in a baggy in a pill bottle but the bag had a hole in it. Anyone still holding on to some from back then? I'm hoping it hasn't lost too much potency.

I have some from ~2014 that is still as white as the day I got it. Just double bagged kept in a drawer.

Me too, got about two grams left. Still as white as when I received it in early 2015 !

It's a batch from before it was banned in the UK, gave a friend some back in the day and he still has about a gram left. It has turned yellow, he had it stored in a baggy in a pill bottle but the bag had a hole in it. Anyone still holding on to some from back then? I'm hoping it hasn't lost too much potency.

Lucky! I have a bag that has clumpy MXE stuck to the sides, it's very nearly empty. Over time it has turned yellow/almost orange, though it was clear/white when I got it. Last time I scraped some out and tried it, it was still beautiful in effect.

That was that one single UK batch, the 'white crystal sand' batch. The only batch that I truly vouch for. I stocked up on it, and when MXE was going away I bought a ton (telling myself I'd make it last -- we all know how that goes! Gone before I knew it). Not sure why yours turned yellow, that doesn't sound right, but who knows. But yeah, that UK batch, the sparkly pure white sand/sugar looking batch, was the best batch ever synthed. I was like the Cigar Aficionado back in the day grading various batches and the UK one was worth hunting high and low to score. Anytime I come across someone who dumps on MXE, I just assume they got one of those weak/shady batches from China.

Fun fact: Much of the mxe we gc/ms tested was actually methoxmetamine, aka MXM, aka marshmallow mxe. Needed about 2.5x the dose, virtually impossible to hole, but still a solid experience to post up on the sofa for a few hours with music and walk the dissociative line. I'd even welcome the return of MXM, but MXE (particularly the hole) is something no other drug can ever compete with.

I finished my top quality crystal sand batch 2 weeks ago... :_(

Now I have like 100-200mgs left of a medium quility MXE powder left. I?ll only use it in minidoses in very special occasions.

Come on Mr synthesist, we are waiting for u!

That was that one single UK batch, the 'white crystal sand' batch. The only batch that I truly vouch for. I stocked up on it, and when MXE was going away I bought a ton (telling myself I'd make it last -- we all know how that goes! Gone before I knew it). Not sure why yours turned yellow, that doesn't sound right, but who knows. But yeah, that UK batch, the sparkly pure white sand/sugar looking batch, was the best batch ever synthed. I was like the Cigar Aficionado back in the day grading various batches and the UK one was worth hunting high and low to score. Anytime I come across someone who dumps on MXE, I just assume they got one of those weak/shady batches from China.

Fun fact: Much of the mxe we gc/ms tested was actually methoxmetamine, aka MXM, aka marshmallow mxe. Needed about 2.5x the dose, virtually impossible to hole, but still a solid experience to post up on the sofa for a few hours with music and walk the dissociative line. I'd even welcome the return of MXM, but MXE (particularly the hole) is something no other drug can ever compete with.

Thanks for the information on MXM, I don't follow the threads much but I had several batches of that and as you said it was nearly impossible to hole on it. I found out why it turned color, the baggy he stored it in had a hole in it so it got exposed to the air/humidity of our local area. I wish I'd have stocked up on it back in the day but it was probably for the best that I didn't. The last time I had a good amount of MXE I was taking it regularly and got very manic on it. I recall one night I shared it with some friends and almost hopped on a train going Northbound to who knows where. Another night after begin on it for a week I almost started walking to D.C. with delusions that people would start following me Forrest Gump style until I would eventually find myself at the White House to give a speech that would change the course of history. I can't recall what I was going to talk about now but at the time it seemed like I _had_ to get there or the world would go to ruin. An odd substance for sure.

I'm probably just going to save what I have for a nice quiet night at home with the cat. I wish this stuff would make a come back. I thought it would explode and become as common as LSD and MDMA. I saw it do good things for a lot of people. I know of several local friends that laid down opioids and cocaine due to trying it. It does become a problem in itself though. When you can't find any down sides to daily dosing things tend to get a little out of control.

That's the stuff I got, man was it divine. I still have a little left which I am saving for the summer and some hot nights. guaranteed a real spiritual bent to the trip. Always I still can't get over the disappearance - damn those Chinese authorities, if it wasn't bad enough them shooting all those poor drug users they have to go and interfere with my MXE. Bastards.

I remember the white crystal sand batch, it was the best. However I'm positive that other batches I've had with different appearance were not MXM, as the dosage was the same and I could hole on it fine. The second best batch I've had was hygroscopic crystals that seemed to absorb moisture from the air easily and clump together. This is the batch that slowly turned tan over quite a long time, it still works fine though, I had one of my most perfect MXE experiences on it a while ago by scraping the tan, clumpy crystals off the bag... they all stuck together in a clump and almost seemed wet, or maybe really oily. 30mg had me reassessing my life (not a hole, nor an attempt at a hole)

I just came across a post from a few months ago on Reddit that I figured you guys would want to see. It's by someone with the username ex-mxedistributor, and it's the only post that account ever made.... Take it with a grain of salt of course, but nonetheless, it seems worth considering.

ex-mxedistributor said:
Tl;dr: the lab I distributed for was the MXE source, thanks to buying precursors at fire sale prices of a closed lab, and we basically monopolized the market. We only did a few production runs and kept selling the stock; when it became illegal in China, I sold everything left to one distributor and I have no idea where it ended up

Hello! I used to be a distributor for a lab in China that primarily synthesized MXE and other analogs. This lab probably accounted for a good portion of the MXE trade during its peak, and we were able to undercut every other lab. I was only aware of 2 other labs that made MXE in very small, custom-order qualities, versus the dozens I can count on my hand for other RCs/analogs. I think we did well during our peak.

I can't give you any details on the lab's history and what it's doing now, but around when MXE started hitting the streets, another lab was having some internal financial issues (internal theft and partners drifting apart, or something). So the remaining partner did a bulk fire sale of everything they had: equipment, precursors, etc. Most of it was snatched up quickly by other labs, especially cyclopentyl bromide (also used to synthesis ketamine), but they had a large supply of 3-methoxybenzonitrile(not really useful for synethizing K, but useful for MXE).

This lab I was affiliated with buys out all the methoxybenzonitrile, and it wasn't too hard obtaining everything else needed through easy legal channels. Synthesizing MXE is actually fairly simple when you have methoxybenzonitrile. We had a few production runs where we ended up with TONS and TONS of MXE, we burned through all of the precursor we brought and ended up with about ~50 L of methoxetamine HCl across all of our production runs; that we turned into powder. Now that is a lot of MXE.

I had pretty stable deals to sell MXE for almost a year, but then it was made illegal in China, and a lot of the distributors I sold to would only buy legal analogs to stay in the clear. I ended up unloading all the remaining MXE I had to one distributor around early 2016, now that should be enough to last for AGES, so either he got arrested and had it seized, or shittons of MXE are still out there in some warehouse.

As for why the lab doesn't make MXE? It was only profitable because we brought the precursor at rock bottom prices; other products make much more money. The demand, from the distributor side, dried up.

Emphasis mine on the very last line. Again, I can't speak to the reality of this story, it could be nonsense... but if it's true, that last part is not a very good sign with respect to methoxetamine making it back to the market any time soon, and would kind of explain why it suddenly dropped off the face of the earth.

For what it's worth, a more active regular Reddit user also responded to the comment a couple months later with this:

Checkyostats123 said:
I stumbled onto this old post. I think I was dealing with the guy that bought it up and I think he got arrested in mid 2016. I was buying large amounts of really great crystal mxe from the guy for a while and than he just ghosted. Your story sounds pretty legitimate.

Anyway, that's all I've got to share.

That ex-mxedistributor history is hella interesting. To me it resonates as true. Also, the big batch seizure. What a fucking lost!

Thanks Kaleida! That's some of the better info I've seen about MXE's disappearance. We'll never know for sure due to the clandestine nature of things but appreciate you posting, read it with interest. Hopefully someone sitting on some methoxybenzonitrile is reading this and wants to make a few bucks.

I remember the white crystal sand batch, it was the best. However I'm positive that other batches I've had with different appearance were not MXM, as the dosage was the same and I could hole on it fine. The second best batch I've had was hygroscopic crystals that seemed to absorb moisture from the air easily and clump together. This is the batch that slowly turned tan over quite a long time, it still works fine though, I had one of my most perfect MXE experiences on it a while ago by scraping the tan, clumpy crystals off the bag... they all stuck together in a clump and almost seemed wet, or maybe really oily. 30mg had me reassessing my life (not a hole, nor an attempt at a hole)

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply all other batches of MXE (other than the white crystal sand batch) were MXM. Contrary, most of the MXE we tested was in fact MXE, but a lot was also MXM. MXM was always tan to some degree, and quite fluffy. I don't recall ever seeing pure white MXM.

Another night after begin on it for a week I almost started walking to D.C. with delusions that people would start following me Forrest Gump style until I would eventually find myself at the White House to give a speech that would change the course of history. I can't recall what I was going to talk about now but at the time it seemed like I _had_ to get there or the world would go to ruin. An odd substance for sure.

LOL! Classic MXE. I run a fairly large company (one of the largest in my industry) and one afternoon I started my usual dropping 80mg every 90 minutes routine, and by 4am I'd convinced myself I'd stumbled upon the best business idea ever. I mashed out tons of emails and fired them off to associates, distributors, my lawyer and a couple investors. I was walking circles in my condo crying and laughing because I was certain this was *the* genius billion dollar idea that I'd just cracked and was in such celebratory mode. As far as I was concerned, I was on the cusp of taking over the world. Yeah, we all know how that goes. Took a few weeks to smooth things over with the team after that and convince everyone I hadn't lost all my marbles. I really, really, really miss that beautiful drug.

I stumbled onto this old post. I think I was dealing with the guy that bought it up and I think he got arrested in mid 2016. I was buying large amounts of really great crystal mxe from the guy for a while and than he just ghosted. Your story sounds pretty legitimate.

I remember when that guy got busted in mid 2016. The police report said they found a shitton of MXE. It's kinda sad to think that maybe the last of MXE went all to waste.

Not all of it... I have a gram or two that won't be going to waste 8)

I was cleaning out my house two weeks ago and found a 5g bag of the white sandy batch that I had hidden in a MXE haze about 5 years ago. MXE Santa believes in you if you believe in him.

It really hurts my heart that MXE has long been gone it seems. This has to be a conspiracy man. My last supplier had A LOT of MXE left and he assured all of his people he would have it for years to come...and then he mysteriously killed himself. I don't buy it for a second he wouldn't have done that. Coincidentally enough he was the last known source clear net.

After seeing this particular thread pop up and the kind of chatter going on in it...I for real have to say something.
I don't know if there is some MXE conspiracy - but it legitimately, to me, as a drug addict that has used the highest end of purity and variety of almost every compound that most people enjoy - MXE, in particular...Not only helps with the Emotional instability problems I've dealt with my entire life - It reminded me on a Spiritual level of who I truly am, and what Human Beings in general are. After the 1st time I tried MXE - it made me question what my interest in Heroin and every other drug I had EVER tried actually was.
It helped me get clean off of a 10 year opiate addiction. I taught myself about chemistry and brain chemistry and have a legitimate collegiate level grasp of multiple aspects of chemistry internal and external, that just clicked in my brain when I combined the drug with the reading. I literally was able to start making sense of what was going on in my own body for the first time in my life. And I got to know myself better and better and better - and I got to know what it truly meant to be human more and more and more. It changed and saved my life.
I'll write some more later - but on some real shit, Arylcyclohexylamines are equivalent to Marijuana in their healing potential. They can mimic ANY other compound and give effects similar in spiritual experience equivalent to even DMT, they kill pain equal or better than Opiates and in a more creative and effective way, they can stimulate better than Cocaine or Methamphetamine - and in such small doses that even if the compound is harsh, it's still a very very special hypothesis of mine that these compounds can basically do everything for the Human Body that Marijuana cannot. Arylcyclohexylamines are Spiritual - without the hippie bullshit, they're Religious - without needing a god - they're Holistic, while being SO manufactured. These compounds are the future of Humans learning how to heal ourselves thru Potentiation.

After seeing this particular thread pop up and the kind of chatter going on in it...I for real have to say something.
I don't know if there is some MXE conspiracy - but it legitimately, to me, as a drug addict that has used the highest end of purity and variety of almost every compound that most people enjoy - MXE, in particular...Not only helps with the Emotional instability problems I've dealt with my entire life - It reminded me on a Spiritual level of who I truly am, and what Human Beings in general are. After the 1st time I tried MXE - it made me question what my interest in Heroin and every other drug I had EVER tried actually was.
It helped me get clean off of a 10 year opiate addiction. I taught myself about chemistry and brain chemistry and have a legitimate collegiate level grasp of multiple aspects of chemistry internal and external, that just clicked in my brain when I combined the drug with the reading. I literally was able to start making sense of what was going on in my own body for the first time in my life. And I got to know myself better and better and better - and I got to know what it truly meant to be human more and more and more. It changed and saved my life.
I'll write some more later - but on some real shit, Arylcyclohexylamines are equivalent to Marijuana in their healing potential. They can mimic ANY other compound and give effects similar in spiritual experience equivalent to even DMT, they kill pain equal or better than Opiates and in a more creative and effective way, they can stimulate better than Cocaine or Methamphetamine - and in such small doses that even if the compound is harsh, it's still a very very special hypothesis of mine that these compounds can basically do everything for the Human Body that Marijuana cannot. Arylcyclohexylamines are Spiritual - without the hippie bullshit, they're Religious - without needing a god - they're Holistic, while being SO manufactured. These compounds are the future of Humans learning how to heal ourselves thru Potentiation.

I could not have said it better me.meowfish. I think we talked a couple years ago about MXE several years ago via PM. MXE brought me back to the real me, someone that I had not seen in years. It helped me learn how to be completely content with my life and where I was at the time. It taught me what it meant to be human as you so eloquently put it :)

Losing MXE truly was like losing my very best friend. It absolutely was so, so much more than a drug to me. I miss it so much I could almost cry if I dwell on it too long. Nothing can or will ever compare.

<3