• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

i'm pretty sure that's a a fairly common side effect of lots of dissos if used excessively

Of course, after a week-long 3-meo-pcp binge I was clearly seeing the undeniable connection between myself and Jesus Christ.

But of all dissos I've tried, the most efficient at bringing the feelings of interconectedness and almost paranoid delusions of synchronicity is MXE.

I really don't remember it like that. When I was on MXE usually I was too dissociated and far from this world to give a fuck about synchronicities.

I had a lot of those delusions and feelings with 3-meo-pcp though.

Me neither, never had problems with MXE. 3-MeO-PCP is a different story.

It isn't a problem, really. It's more like that feeling of everything telling me the same things, all of the universe pointing towards the same direction, everything is the cause and the effect of everything else.

I really don't remember it like that. When I was on MXE usually I was too dissociated and far from this world to give a fuck about synchronicities.

I had a lot of those delusions and feelings with 3-meo-pcp though.

^IME the excessive synchronicity often comes when you're not on them.

But of all dissos I've tried, the most efficient at bringing the feelings of interconectedness and almost paranoid delusions of synchronicity is MXE.

I've experienced the most synchronicites and weird shit on MXE for sure. Feelings of absolutely everything being part of a vast web of cause and effect, "knowing" something is about to happen and then it happens. I have had a lot of undeniable strange accidents happen with movement on MXE, for example turning around and my hand happening to be right where a lighter someone threw to me was and catching before realizing it had been thrown to me, my friend throwing a cigarette across the room to me and me catching it perfectly in my mouth, and we both could feel it was going to happen before it did. I always feel very graceful on MXE, a paradoxical discombobulation and perfect physical control (until a large enough amount). Spontaneous knowledge a few times. 3-MeO-PCP produces a flow state but it's not as magical-feeling or otherworldly, it's more of a useful, functional thing that involves more of a flowing of my thoughts, feelings and intentions.

I too felt graceful on MXE, even at high doses but especially low doses. I was the best version of myself. Fluid vocabulary, could juggle multiple thoughts/streams at once, was very much aware yet relaxed and completely 'in the zone'.

I'm certain one day MXE will return to the market. No way this chem is fated to die out this early.

If it were to return where is it? Fucking bullshit. Best disso ot of the 8 or 9 Ive tried and it dissappears. I blame the men in black

Why? Where are all the MXE lovers? jumped to 3 meo pcp...¿¿ come on guys!!!

WHERE IS THE MXE GONE? this is a shame? maybe Im solo?

^I think we all miss it. What choice do we have though? I don't know about you, but I have limited knowledge of chemistry, and cannot afford a personal chemist to produce it :\

Why? Where are all the MXE lovers? jumped to 3 meo pcp...¿¿ come on guys!!!

WHERE IS THE MXE GONE? this is a shame? maybe Im solo?

'Inlakesh' - A Mayan word that translates for lack of better words to 'I am another you'

Needless to say, the vast majority of the community misses it like a lover lost before their time; and yeah, the 3meos have taken a large chunk of the community into the next stage of this ride. Some are onto O-PCE, DCK etc, but the 3meos have taught me how to navigate magic in the physical world, world-bridging the spirit world. MXE did that to an extent, but the majority of that 'training' took place in the confines of the mind's imaginarium. 3meo is the 'Type A' personality, whereas MXE is the 'Type B' personality. Extrovert to Introvert etc etc.
I also feel much less 'blowback' from a week of 3-MeO-PCP use compared to a week of MXE use. I felt sluggish, disinterested, kinda depressed for 1-3 days after an MXE binge, and to the contrary feel fucking fabulous for a week after a 3meo binge. Theories on why? The much higher potency, requiring less material for the body to process, is likely one component. I have a feeling the Sigma1 receptor has something to do with it.

Last edited:
Seeing this thread on the front page made me sad. I miss MXE. It was perfect! All the others have their strengths and weaknesses. MXE was the pooridge that was "just right."

Agreed. MXE is one of the most interesting and special drugs there is. Certainly my favorite disso I've tried yet, by far.

LOL I tried it I didn't like it and that gram is still sitting in my safe :) HAHAHA
I found it to be pretty weak and very robotic. 3 meo was stronger at smaller doses, but I never went into high doses into either chem. The loss of memory and body control is not somthing I like. Plus Everything sounds so slow and distorted. I never any cevs or visuals from either, and it didn't do jack shit for creativity. Just felt like being drunk (btw I HATE alcohol also ?) not that fun. What did I do wrong?