View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
dissolves straight away last a few good hours this way and it most likely the best roa

Sublingual is most definitely not the best ROA. In my experience, given I haven't IM/IV'd, it's plugging > oral > sublingual > nasal.

I think there is value in discussing batches given that MXE seems to be pretty polymorphic. However I agree that the line has been crossed recently on a number of occasions. Discussing about a "tan batch" or a "white powdery batch" or even a "Euro batch" doesn't seem to be inappropriate to me, because most people find the effects somewhat different. But saying "the MXE from that vendor in XXX" is not appropriate for Bluelight so let's keep that out of here.

Fair point for sure. I just think the tone of the discussion has tended toward one of "vendor reviews" (i.e., should I trust such and such vendor's current batch to stock up on before the ban, etc. etc.) rather than people actually posting any scientifically verifiable information about various isomers, etc.

plugging never works with me nasal only worked with the last batch ive had always been sublingual since day one and i was in at the very very start

Last edited by a moderator:
plugging never works with me nasal only worked with the last batch ive had always been sublingual since day one and i was in at the very very start

What do you mean by it never works for you? If only certain ROAs are working for you then it would seem to me that the batches you're getting aren't too great, no offense.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

The order following plugging, yes. However, I don't think it can be argued that plugging is not the best ROA besides IM/IV. It's scientifically the closest you can get to IM/IV without injecting, damn near everyone who plugs any drug can confirm that it hits quicker, hits harder, and requires less chemical.

Not in the greatest mood, got almost no sleep after a show last night, so excuse me if I'm being harsh. I just don't see how you can argue it isn't the best unless you are opposed to sticking a syringe up your ass, in which case are you really debating the best ROA or your most favored?

What do you mean by it never works for you? If only certain ROAs are working for you then it would seem to me that the batches you're getting aren't too great, no offense.

The order following plugging, yes. However, I don't think it can be argued that plugging is not the best ROA besides IM/IV. It's scientifically the closest you can get to IM/IV without injecting, damn near everyone who plugs any drug can confirm that it hits quicker, hits harder, and requires less chemical.

Not in the greatest mood, got almost no sleep after a show last night, so excuse me if I'm being harsh. I just don't see how you can argue it isn't the best unless you are opposed to sticking a syringe up your ass, in which case are you really debating the best ROA or your most favored?

the batches were fine thats for sure i.v. truly m-holed plenty of times just the other ways just do not work forgot about vaping it now that works wonders smoking the blood of christ as i call it

Because of the inherent sourcing at c******s we don't allow discussion here. Posts have been removed

I find smoking MXE to produce very little dissociation and no magic. It's fun and an immediate euphoric hit but I've never had anything remotely psychedelic from it, it seems the least effective and most wasteful way to use it in my experience.

I will say that I have noticed I seem to perform better physically on MXE, within reasonable dosages. ...I feel just fine. Three thumbs up. :)
I know I keep harping on this, but since Zorkoth is going to tout the physical enhancements I have to chime in.
Sex on MXE is extraordinary.
My GF's pussy almost turned inside out she came so hard when I was giving her oral pleasures...over and over and over...she probably came ten times and when I say "came" I mean she was in throes of ecstasy like I've never seen...Seriously, her pussy clamped down on my tongue like a vise, and her clit was the size of a peanut by the time I let her go.
I'm 54 and my GF is 39 and this is the best sex either of has EVER had, and I've had a lot of sex, and she's not green either.
I stayed hard as a rock the whole time and I decided I'm not going to cum until we fuck again later.
This is an untapped resource that should be explored by others.
I know I've posted on this subject before, but that was with 3-MeO-PCP in the mix...I thought that shit made the sex on MXE better, but I was wrong...MXE all by itself is THE BEST aphrodisiac EVER!
Try it yourselves...
It would be criminal of me to keep this to myself...MXE makes Viagara look like baby aspirin.

I know I keep harping on this, but since Zorkoth is going to tout the physical enhancements I have to chime in.
My GF's pussy almost turned inside out she came so hard when I was giving her oral pleasures...over and over and over...she probably came ten times and when I say "came" I mean she was in throes of ecstasy like I've never seen...Seriously, her pussy clamped down on my tongue like a vise, and her clit was the size of a peanut by the time I let her go.
I'm 54 and my GF is 39 and this is the best sex either of has EVER had, and I've had a lot of sex, and she's not green either.
I stayed hard as a rock the whole time and I decided I'm not going to cum until we fuck again later.
I know I've posted on this subject before, but that was with 3-MeO-PCP in the mix...I thought that shit made the sex on MXE better, but I was wrong...MXE all by itself is THE BEST aphrodisiac EVER!
Try it yourselves...
It would be criminal of me to keep this to myself...MXE makes Viagara look like baby aspirin.

Again, this is why I love your posts mate :D hahaha

Try it yourselves...

best post yet :)

I can't get an erection while on MXE to save my life
Me neither. The one time I tried to bang on it, I couldn't keep my dick hard enough to stay inside of my girlfriend. It was the most pointless sex I've ever had. Took me far too long to come, despite me actually trying to and not "holding out" kinda thing. I'll avoid sex on it in the future, there are much better drugs to screw on.

I had sex on it once, except it was at the tail end after the main effects. Actually it was the first time I ever took MXE, and it was also the first time my ex-wife and I had sex without condoms (a decision we had made shortly before that). It was really good, lasted a satisfyingly long time with no issues, but I have a hard time imagining it working too well during the main effects as it's quite numbing and it doesn't seem very pro-erection. Then again some people claim that nothing is better for sex than MDMA, but heavily serotonergic things give me massive shrinkage and a total inability to get it up... MDMA being the worst of the whole bunch. I haven't tried yet on the main effects of MXE... the girl I'm dating rarely does drugs and I would feel weird being all dissociated for that if she wasn't. Plus no aphrodesiac needed there, it's like a marathon already. ;)

The coordination and exertion required seems way, way more than I can imagine being capable of on MXE.

Dunno about sex but I feel that MXE is very unerotic. It actually seems to reduce my libido quite a bit. It's also pretty hard to achieve an orgasm while on MXE.

Sorry for the misspelling Xorkoth...I was a little MXEd up...sorry...no disrespect brother.

On MXE I am "ONE" with the pussy...I know it's "wants", it's "desires", I know exactly where and when to lick it. I'm no Long Dong Silver, so I let her fuck my tongue...it's FUN! My little dick may as well be ten feet long!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno about sex but I feel that MXE is very unerotic. It actually seems to reduce my libido quite a bit. It's also pretty hard to achieve an orgasm while on MXE.

Agree. Wasn't able to achieve an orgasm.

I just wait out the strongest effects as it DOES make my orgasm harder to achieve, but well worth it IMO, when it cums, and it does cum...MAN, how it cums!
Too bad this doesn't seem to be for everyone...
Guys, maybe let your girls try some and you abstain from the MXE...see how that works.
My GF's pussy turned "inside out" she came so hard on this stuff, I could hardly get my dick (and I have a little dick) inside her due to her vaginal contractions caused by me licking her clitoris....she was actually whimpering.
One of those "Don't!....Stop!....Don't!...Stop!...Don't stop!, don't stop!, DON'T STOP!!! scenarios...YKWIM...right?
OH well, hope this works for someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.