View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes, night time, dimly lit room, good speakers/headphones, and isolation are best to get the most from MXE. All the negative effects only present themselves when you try to get up and do stuff. Bright screens are the worst on MXE.

I couldn't resist and tried some of my new 'beige sandy' batch of MXE tonight. 20mg plugged. It's notably stronger than the fluffy batch I had before this, it feels much more like the few times I tried it 2 years ago!

For some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to go for a run about an hour after taking my dose tonight. It was quite an odd sensation at first (I had earphones with techno in as well), but then gradually settled into feeling like I was in a club dancing (I think I was running in sync with the beats xD), whilst seeing things fly by. Quite fun really, will probably do that again sometime :D. I then spent some time flicking through old photos, MXE really does something weird towards emotions and memories. Looking at old pictures of myself I could really remember what mindstate I was in at the time the picture was taken.

As some other guys said before, MXE I think is for most people an acquired taste. I wasn't sure I liked it the first time either. Bits of it were fun, but at times I also felt very disoriented and uncomfortable. Mind, I was stupid and started off with a 50mg dose (on the tail end of MDMA) and no previous dissociative experiences other than some salvia trips. It's been a bit like acid to me, you have to 'learn' how to trip on it and get the best out of it. It's really grown on me in the past year or so. Then again, I can also how people would not be interested in delving any further in it if after a few trips it still doesn't "click".

Sublingual was much more effective. I feel like I have a better grasp of this chemical now. I didn't experience any visuals but I did have some very bizarre thought patterns and spontaneous impossible beliefs. I don't see how anyone uses this socially, though, at least this polymorph. Perhaps the yellow stuff is different, but I couldn't stand being upright, physical activity of any kind, any light at all, or almost any social interaction even at lower doses. The little bit of streetlight filtering through closed blinds in an otherwise pitch black room was almost too much to bear.

Does anyone get incredibly unpleasant sensations in their feet from MXE? Both my lady and I had major discomfort when standing. Itching, aching, sensitivity, it was weird. We had pretty different subjective experiences but that was a constant for both of us every time, although it went away when we laid down. We also both got the munchies, which I was not expecting at all. And the most surprising effect was the sensitivity to smells. It was the most powerful thing, like each smell was an exquisite meal or a beautiful song. This must be what smell is like for dogs!

i think its time to m-hole again in the next week or so going to have to have some for christmas eve/day as well

Sublingual was much more effective. I feel like I have a better grasp of this chemical now. I didn't experience any visuals but I did have some very bizarre thought patterns and spontaneous impossible beliefs. I don't see how anyone uses this socially, though, at least this polymorph. Perhaps the yellow stuff is different, but I couldn't stand being upright, physical activity of any kind, any light at all, or almost any social interaction even at lower doses. The little bit of streetlight filtering through closed blinds in an otherwise pitch black room was almost too much to bear.

Does anyone get incredibly unpleasant sensations in their feet from MXE? Both my lady and I had major discomfort when standing. Itching, aching, sensitivity, it was weird. We had pretty different subjective experiences but that was a constant for both of us every time, although it went away when we laid down. We also both got the munchies, which I was not expecting at all. And the most surprising effect was the sensitivity to smells. It was the most powerful thing, like each smell was an exquisite meal or a beautiful song. This must be what smell is like for dogs!

I think the social side of it only comes out after you've used it a number of times and become somewhat resilient to the low dose effects. I found the experiences to quite overwhelming at first, but with repeated use you become habituated to it and can use it more functionally (it's not a functional drug by any means though x)).

I've never noticed unpleasant sensations in my feet from MXE no... If anything it sort of blocks sensations from peripheral limbs for me...

I felt a numbness basically everywhere, but when standing this effect came out. Very strange.

just ordered 5 g of this stuff as i think it will be the last chance i get to use it as cant see it being around in the eu after christmas but thats by the by what i want to know is will it mix with proscaline ?

dissolves straight away last a few good hours this way and it most likely the best roa

How long did it last for this way? how long to dissolve?

Well I kept redosing because I wanted to push the effects, but I went to sleep 2 hours after my last dose and woke up high like 4 hours later. So pretty long. It dissolved pretty quickly, maybe 5 minutes? But my spit was really unnaturally mucusy, probably because it's a slightly irritating chemical. I didn't get any sores or anything, though. Barely tastes like anything. Came on almost instantaneously, while oral took about an hour and lasted about half as long.

just ordered 5 g of this stuff as i think it will be the last chance i get to use it as cant see it being around in the eu after christmas but thats by the by what i want to know is will it mix with proscaline ?
Who knows how longs its gonna be in the EU for, the ban just keeps getting pushed back. I wouldn't be surprised if its still being sold into the next year.

I know I asked this earlier, but does anyone else have the tan batch from Spain? I'd like to discuss the effects with others who have it. It seems so different that sometimes I suspect its not mxe. However, I speculate that it is indeed mxe from the duration and stuff, though. Just different feels.

Last edited:
^I've got some tan MXE. Has similarities to taking hyrdocodone as far as the body high goes IME. I get some really surreal tactile hallucinations on it at higher doses (roughly 45-60mg), and more OEV's than prior batches. But I do feel like it is MXE, it has almost all the same effects, just... better honestly. It also doesn't make my head spin as much. It has a way nastier drip though... I used to associate an almost sweet taste to the drip of white MXE I had prior.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed the drip is can be quite nasty with the tan batch. My nose is really irritated.

I'm talking to my friend who just picked up a nice white batch from China, and now he keeps insisting the tan Spanish stuff isn't even MXE. Are different polymorphs really that different in effects?

A big spanish vendor has a batch of white or off white powder 99% purity with NMR Analysis. Has anyone tried it, is it good or bunk?
Hope its no sourcing.
Thanks

Yes, it is absolutely fine as for me. I ordered few months ago once and now repeated order. I think it is still the same batch.

EDIT: I am blue now! Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) :)

EDIT2 (Dec 18, 14): After few tries in different settings and dosages I conclude that my batch isn't the same I wrote above. Too strange to be MXE so I flushed it away.

Last edited:
It may be a different tan batch you guys are talking about, but the tan MXE i had about a year ago i found very lacking. It was almost like some sort of sedative/dissociative type feeling and i was taking bigger doses than normal and didn't get any psychedelic effects. It may not even have been MXE, i don't know.

I think people in this thread have gotten wayyyy lax about batch discussions to the point where it's basically a source discussion going on in this thread. If you want that take it over to SoS. Bluelight isn't the place to evaluate separate batches and circle-jerk over vendors, but rather to give harm reduction advice and post first-hand reports of experiences so that others may learn about the chemical. You're not clever when you thinly veil your source discussions by not mentioning any "specifics."

I think there is value in discussing batches given that MXE seems to be pretty polymorphic. However I agree that the line has been crossed recently on a number of occasions. Discussing about a "tan batch" or a "white powdery batch" or even a "Euro batch" doesn't seem to be inappropriate to me, because most people find the effects somewhat different. But saying "the MXE from that vendor in XXX" is not appropriate for Bluelight so let's keep that out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.