View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 4-HO-MET goes well with MXE... everything I've tried psychedelic-wise as well as MDMA and methylone all go really well with MXE though. I had a trip with 4-AcO-DMT and MXE last week that was the most complete and beautiful trip I've had in a long time, it was wonderful and challenging.

Yeah, weighing MXE while on MXE is tough. :D I'm pretty good at it, but it's still recommend to pre-weigh doses you think you'll want.

My ROA for this stuff is IM anyone else trying this?...also am mixing with 3-MeO-PCP every time now...I just mixed them together so each ml I inject is: 20mg MXE/3mg 3-MeO-PCP.
Very vibrational...vibratory....everything is VIBRATING!!!!!humming this is so fucking fun....
am waiting on some methallyescaline to put in the mix....any thoughts?

Woah man, you must have a tolerance like no other! I did the first 10mg of my first batch in a while yesterday and achieved almost those same effects!
I tolerate very little! (Chinese voice) Lol. no tolerance (25 + 15 mg) but think I need to try oral or maybe this batch is bunk, but perhaps it is a learned high and I need to practice more..

Last edited:
Body movement on MXE for me is an odd mix of drunken sloppiness and zen-like fluidity. Definitely different than the classical robowalk common to other dissos.

I need to do some controlled experiments comparing the effects of oral vs. sublingual. Is oral really the preferred non-plugged/IM ROA now? IME oral has a slower buildup and a slightly longer peak than sublingual, but sublingual seems to provide a more intense peak effect that makes the slight reduction in duration worth it.

I finally tried insufflation around a week ago and it actually worked better than I expected: effects came on fast and were slightly more stimulating and less dissociating than similar doses orally or sublingually. This might actually have been preferred for my ill-advised self-prescribed stimulant replacement therapy the last couple of weeks, but I really loathe putting drugs up my nose unless it is cocaine which I have not come across in years.

For anyone wondering, I'm wandering into stage two of this unorthodox treatment whereby I will spend a couple of days alternating between low doses of stimulants and "therapeutic" doses of MXE to break habitual use patterns of "a" drug. Around day four I'll have a long weekend and probably discontinue both and just have a little beer for a couple of days to take the edge off and then maybe finally go clean for a little while. Do I get an award for the most bizarre taper ever or am I just a delusional poly-drug abuser? I guess only time will tell. Maybe it's time for me to venture over and make a post on the dark side.

Oral dosing shines, IME, as an adjunct to a plugged "flood dose" (pun intended). I haven't nailed the ratio, but once I perfect it I could see the rapid, anesthetic onset of a plugged dose leading to a two to three hour sustained peak experience when paired with the gradual come up and prolonged duration of a capped oral dose. Has anyone else experimented with this regimen?

Sublingual is def my favourite ROA for MXE (since i don't use needles, or i would IM) but s/l is significantly stronger than intranasal and oral, so be carefull, lower your usual oral/intranasal dosage....

To answer a question higher up, i would say 30mg s/l is a good place to start...

MD: I think other drugs can help with tapering off a drug, but there's always the danger of replacing it with the new drugs. I've done that before, but I've also succeeded. Post in TDS if you want, I post there a lot, either when I have issues or just to try to help with other peoples' issues.

Also, my best MXE hole, I took 40mg oral and then 20mg rectal. It was beautiful, intensely psychedelic, and wonderful. I doubt I could get there at that dose now, that was very early in my MXE experiments, but oral/rectal is a good combo for sure. I would take the oral first and then when it is hitting you, take the rectal dose.

wireless-helmet-audio-instructions.jpg

don't wreck yourself on MXE...bluetooth audio in snowboarding helmet. HR can get you lifted too.
(editors note)Best to disable the phone function

Last edited:
my GF has a lot of difficulty talking as well as walking(does the "high stepping" thing) on this stuff...she has to say e v e r y t h i n g very d e l i b e r a t e l y or she slurs a lot, is this a common phenomenon?
Granted, she does waaay more than me and I'm having to reign her in some, but her verbal ability is VERY affected. She knows what she wants to say, but enunciating it is problematic at times.
Also, I noticed some "brain zaps" on this stuff similar to cold turkeying an SSRI...has anyone one noticed anything like this? keep in mind though, that I mix mine w/3-MeO-PCP as a rule.
I'm also greatly curtailing my use presently...great anti-depressant, but too moreish to be left unchecked...

Last edited:
is this a common phenomenon?
Granted, she does waaay more than me and I'm having to reign her in some, but her verbal ability is VERY affected. She knows what she wants to say, but enunciating it is problematic at times.

I had same issue when I started to explore drug-world and chose DXM. After few trips I could handle this effect (on same dosages as before). With MXE I had kind of the same story - I guess this is a feature of all dissociatives. Lower doses (especially if no multiplied) will not produce such effect.
So yes, this is common. Relax and have fun, folks ;)

my GF has a lot of difficulty talking as well as walking(does the "high stepping" thing) on this stuff...she has to say e v e r y t h i n g very d e l i b e r a t e l y or she slurs a lot, is this a common phenomenon?
Also, I noticed some "brain zaps" on this stuff similar to cold turkeying an SSRI...has anyone one noticed anything like this? keep in mind though, that I mix mine w/3-MeO-PCP as a rule.
I'm also greatly curtailing my use presently...great anti-depressant, but too moreish to be left unchecked...

I get this speech effect if I take MXE past a certain level... sometimes at the ~50mg level I get it a bit, where I will be talking and suddenly my mouth won't cooperate. I've had it really bad before, once when I was on mescaline and took 85mg while camping... I simply couldn't say whole sentences, and to enunciate a word I had to do it very slowly.

I've never had brain zaps from it though. I've had them from other things so I definitely know what you're talking about.

My GF does the same, though I'm incredibly more sensitive to those speech problems on dissociatives in general. I even develop a lisp that gets really bad when accompanied by the dry mouth I get as well. I do exactly what your GF.does, litterally take my sweet ass time individually sounding out every letter til I get out what I need to say, though it doesn't get too bad til I get into the 40-50mgs range with MXE.

Haha you should hear the conversations me and my girl would have when both on MXE, from an outside perspective you would swear we were both autistic or something. Can't say I've had any brain zaps on MXE though, not even in combination with releasers.

my gf does the same, though i'm incredibly more sensitive to those speech problems on dissociatives in general. I even develop a lisp that gets really bad when accompanied by the dry mouth i get as well. I do exactly what your gf.does, litterally take my sweet ass time individually sounding out every letter til i get out what i need to say, though it doesn't get too bad til i get into the 40-50mgs range with mxe.

Haha you should hear the conversations me and my girl would have when both on mxe, from an outside perspective you would swear we were both autistic or something. Can't say i've had any brain zaps on mxe though, not even in combination with releasers.

y e s i t s o u n d s wike 2 w e t a r d s t w y i n g 2 t a l k 2 E A C H U V E R.

Can't type for shit eever...

Last edited:
When I've done extremely high doses ie 300-400mg plugged my only form of communication is moaning like a retard. No joke. Good thing I keep my doses much lower nowadays. But I can def relate to the speech slurring it happens fo sho.

Heh, probably not as bad as I made it sound... but yeah, it is quite bad unfortunately.

So... due to current health problems I shouldn't be ingesting any drugs whatsoever but after seeing my partner rave about how much better oral dosing is I decided to go against better judgement and eat 20mgs (I have zero disso tolerance, as well as a predisposed sensitivity) as I've only ever railed MXE. Gotta say, It's good shit. It's more body oriented and less stimmy, also a bit more intoxicating.

With that said I don't think it's more potent orally than insufflated, does that go against what others experience? Or is oral MXE just more functional? Either way I regret all the wasted material I used snorting this stuff, which honestly turned me off MXE as a recreational substance due to overwhelming mediocrity.

Try plugging it's th most efficient and pleasant roa. Does anyone else get the hallucination where text/letters will turn into alien-like script, like You're looking at ancient scriptures? And also everything will be moving around and high definitiony a lot like some lsd trips... Like sometimes I'll be using my iPad and all the app labels are in another language at first I will think someone changed the language to Japanese ... But then the text moves around and I don't remember

What's the timeline for rectal? Does 1.5x more potent than insufflation sound about right? I might top up with a small rectal dose as I'm still fairly underwhelmed from this oral dose, though it's only been an 1h 15mins... I've reached my peak right? My bad for the 20 questions, I guess I'm still a noob despite using lots of nasal MXE.

Edit: Oh well, I guess I'll find out... 20mgs up the pooper.

Last edited:
I don't get the speech problem anymore, but my inflections do change in that they sound kinda trippy or really trippy depending on the dose, as in peculiar rhythms and pitch sweeps, as a 'sing-song' mentality makes my vocalizations more musical overall. Additionally, I tend to harmonize and ground to the dominant frequency of the setting I am in, driven by an inherent attraction to the experience of resonance, and how resonance connects energies.

The walking thing as well, I dont experience as much wonkiness anymore with movements. I have learned to be fluid and conscious of the balance of my pendulum. With a tuned center movement can become very elegant and fluid, still all the while not exactly controlling it, more like letting it roll in the flow of the moment, driven by an intentional intuitive awareness of the energies in the space.

Last edited:
Captain, I can't say exact but I'd say rectal is roughly 2x as potent as nasal... At least for me. You get near 100% bioavailability rectally... Don't know the bio-a for nasal. I always use a syringe and dissolve the MXE in warm water, then squirt. It's a different trip than oral or nasal. That 20mg should do you quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.