Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The N beta keto functional group draws in electron density from the
3,4-trimethylene unit to the benzene ring.

Would a mix of MDAI and (small dose) GHB be a dangerous combo? Need something to bring up the dopamine--->

I find GBL/GHB mix excellently with all stims and I don't imagine MDAI will be an exception, although I don't know for sure as I've not sampled it yet. Only real concern is to watch your dosing cos the stimulation can mask the amount of G you consume and then it's off to Noddyland for an hour ;)

I find GBL/GHB mix excellently with all stims and I don't imagine MDAI will be an exception, although I don't know for sure as I've not sampled it yet. Only real concern is to watch your dosing cos the stimulation can mask the amount of G you consume and then it's off to Noddyland for an hour ;)

MDAI is not a stimulant in any normal sense, it may be MDMA-like in some respects but is waay more "smacky"...haven't yet tried mixing MDAI with G but I suspect the combination while highly enjoyable is likely to leave you unable to walk or see straight for quite some time, unless the doses are very small....

It looks likely that I got ripped off on my attempt to purchase it. :/
Dag. . .

MDAI is not a stimulant in any normal sense, it may be MDMA-like in some respects but is waay more "smacky"...haven't yet tried mixing MDAI with G but I suspect the combination while highly enjoyable is likely to leave you unable to walk or see straight for quite some time, unless the doses are very small....

MDMA is generally seen as "smacky" too - certainly isn't stimulating in the common sense of the word - it's orgasmic with G though :)

Either way, as I said - I haven't tried it so can't say for sure and didn't. I did say to be careful with doses if tried though so looks like we (sort of) agree :)

I've yet to find a class of drug that G doesn't mix with. Opiates are the only exception to that rule. Other downers (alcohol and/or benzos) are risky but mostly just icky to combine with G. MDAI may not be particularly speedy but it's certainly not a downer - even if it doesn't have you bouncing off the walls - so don't see that being an issue here. I could be wrong, of course :)

I doubt G with MDAI would be dangerous but, as I said, I don't know this to be true - I'm just basing that on having combined G with virtually every drug under the sun and found only opiates caused (me) any concern. I'm not saying that anyone else should do the same :)

This one doesnt seem interesting to me at all...

lets bring out some stuff thats more MDA like.
visuals, empathy, ahhhhhhhhhhh <3

Don't worry on the color,a HPLC pure sample looks also beige.

Be aware that on higher doses,there's a dysphoric component,at least in me.Super big pupils,nystagmus etc like on high MDMA doses but mentally I was in the crapper for some time.No bad after-effects at least.

I have tried 3 doses so far (100, 125 and 150) 125 mgs being my favourite. I will try higher soon but so far I still prefer MBDB over MDAI.

just dropped 100mg MDAI+100mgbutylone+30mg oral 2CE... will report back in a bit!

a TR on another forum really piqued my interest in this compound it seems MDAI+MPH is the golden nonneurotoxic MDMA mimic combo, i will try this with 125mg MDAI and 15mg MPH it will probs be a while before you see the report tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.