View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
of IAP, MBDB, and MDAI i wonder which supposed pure 5HT releaser is the most euphoric/recreational. it seems people had better things to say about IAP and MBDB (at least on erowid) than they do about MDAI thus far --- i would love to hear a comparison from someone who has tried a few of them.

I have tried both MBDB and MDAI and so far I prefer MBDB. I still have to try higher doses of MDAI but at lower doses MBDB feels def. better.

Haven't tried MDAI, but of the entactogens I've tried, I rate IAP as better than everything than MDA/MDMA (including methylone & AET, which aint bad but fall short of IAP IMO) and it doesn't give me te tuesday depression from hell

^^^
i always had a good feeling about both MBDB and IAP there is one report on erowid which makes MBDB sound pretty incredible (and makes me mad about the overabundance of bk-MBDB!)

has N-methyl IAP been studied?

Personally I often wonder why 5-methyl-MDA hasn't hit the RC market? Is it that hard to manufacture? It sounds great... MDMA-like activity but several times more potent.

To my knowledge, n-methyl-IAP (IMAP?) hasn't been studied.

^ N-methyl IAP - a mate synthed some & christened it IMP (Indanyl Methylamino Propane) 'cos he's got a sense of humour like Shulgin's!

Pretty much like IAP to be honest. Given the Pepsi taste test with the two, I doubt I could tell the difference

yeah who has tried 5-methyl MDA? rhodium had great things to say about it.....MMDA definitely deserves its "brain movies" reputation....and yeah, sleepy, and short, nice. I have yet to try MDAI.....

Personally I often wonder why 5-methyl-MDA hasn't hit the RC market? Is it that hard to manufacture? It sounds great... MDMA-like activity but several times more potent.

Because there's not a readily available, natural precursor & it's not that easy to synth (compared with their normal RC products). It'd take an independant synthesis to lead to a few glowing reports before they'd even consider making it.

Also consider it'll be a close analogue of MDA for US/Aus and is already covered by the UK MoDA

^ In the right place, not just anywhere (and some alkylation processes can actually cleave the MD ring)

How hard can it be to methylate an aromatic ring?

not easy at all. friedel crafts alkylation often gives you polyalkylated compounds. in most cases it's easier to start with already alkylated materials. acylation and subsequent reduction might be an option but i don't think that the methylenedioxy ring would take kindly to that (?).

I don't know how to describe the effects of MDAI. It's more MDMA-like than methylone, yet more IAP-like than MDMA. There isn't even a hint of MDA-like character.

The primary effects I noticed were that it was the most powerful aphrodesiac I've ever taken. It gives me the following sexual powers: great control over when I orgasm; ability to ejaculate without orgasming; ability to orgasm without ejaculating; being able to become erect again within seconds of orgasm; enhanced senses of touch, taste, and smell; and so on.

Basically this stuff had me on a masturbation and sex binge the likes of which most people would expect from a MDPV pervert.

gonna get an order asap lol

how long did it last coolio? and how long did it take til you felt it?
also what was your dosage?
thanks bro

I don't know how to describe the effects of MDAI. It's more MDMA-like than methylone, yet more IAP-like than MDMA. There isn't even a hint of MDA-like character.

The primary effects I noticed were that it was the most powerful aphrodesiac I've ever taken. It gives me the following sexual powers: great control over when I orgasm; ability to ejaculate without orgasming; ability to orgasm without ejaculating; being able to become erect again within seconds of orgasm; enhanced senses of touch, taste, and smell; and so on.

Basically this stuff had me on a masturbation and sex binge the likes of which most people would expect from a MDPV pervert.

Sounds like it's time to order some and get my freak on8o

This stuff is strange. I have differents feeling everytime i tried it. And when i read some report, i feel like these guys take something different than me.

gonna get an order asap lol

how long did it last coolio? and how long did it take til you felt it?
also what was your dosage?
thanks bro

I plugged 150mg and then snorted an eyeballed dose around 80mg an hour into it. It took about 10 minutes to peak both ways.

I have no idea what the duration was, as I got stoned 4 hours into it, and passed out still high on the MDAI. Hell, the afterglow is still with me the next day...

Chocs away. 14.00 GMT - 150mgs. I will probably write a report if it's anything interesting. I usuallyend up self censoring by not writing a report if the experience is lacklustre. However, this stuff seems to have a variable profile amongst users so far, so a write up is warranted.
Dissappointed by the colour of the product - sort of muddy brown khaki. Still, shouldn't judge a book by the cover.

I have had one experience with this molecule. My dose was about 175 mgs orally, and I weigh about 140 lbs. I first started to notice the effects about 45 minutes after ingestion. At first it was very hard to describe. My mind was slightly stimulated, but a little hazy. I experienced almost no physical stimulant properties, and I am very sensitive to stimulants. The come up lasted about an hour, and then the peak effects began. I felt all of the empathetic qualities of mdma, but much less euphoria. It was more of an extreme mood lift. Mixing it with some good cannabis enhanced the experience greatly. I experienced a nice body high, with shivers occasionally running through my body. Stretching felt amazing, as did masturbation. For the first 3 hours of the experience I felt mentally wired, but physically relaxed. For the next hour after that I began to become very tired, although Im sure that the cannabis contributed to this. After about 4 hours, the experience was over, and I had no trouble sleeping. The next morning I felt a little drained, like after taking mdma, but it quickly wore off by noon. Over all, I think that this is a great substance. Its everything that I expected from methylone, but with none of the nasty side effects. People looking for energy and euphoria as strong as MDMA should look elsewhere, but if you looking for a legal substitute for the empathetic qualities of mdma, it is worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.