• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

I have just bombed 2 x 100mg, and it's very nice indeed =D Feels similar to mdma, but without the added punch.

Never tried MDMA, but Methylone was nice. Your description makes me want to try this chem. :)

I hope you'll ave a great time! :)

Dosed 220mg of MDAI @ 7pm + 15mg 2c-b insufflated @ 8:30pm 1.5 hours after the MDAI dose = the sex.

I was hanging out with a couple of my mates last and we all dosed the same doses, ended up taking our clothes off and rubbing and cuddling up against each other in a hyperspatial sea of colors and talking to each other in Japanese, Mandarin, and Russian. (queer as hayl, I know, but soo soo beautiful/hot) My one buddy sort of started it after we sniffed the 2c-b and he kept talking about how horny he was. This was a VERY erotic combination. Not overtly sexy in a stimulant kind of way at all. Like w0wzers. 8o

The MDAI alone was really quite nice, it felt like a MDA/MDMA comeup, very breathe-y with less body discomfort. My heart was pounding quite really hard, but wasn't sure if that was because of the drug or because of the sexual vibe of the party. think I might have felt the MDAI more as I am on a daily piracetam regimen.

2 hours into the experience we went to a club to watch another buddy spin a set for us. dancing was also nice, the visuals were fantastic. I kept getting this vertical bars of rainbow light zooming at me. Try this combo yourself and be amazed.

Last edited:
I experienced ZERO stimulation with the three batches of MDAI I have sampled. Felt good on the comeup, but without the dopamine "rocket to the face" of meph, it ranked a 4 out of 10 for me. Even with its short duration, methylone makes MDAI look bad. Different strokes I guess.

I've done a gram over a few occasions of this now.

It's good but not good enough if that makes sense.

i've got a (heavy drinker) friend who prefer MDAI and won't take MDMA any more because MDMA+alcohol gets them into an 'embarrassingly wrecked'/half comatose state while MDAI+alcohol 'is just nice' apparently. lots of love for Mindy.

some people complain that it just makes them want to curl up in a ball and relax and makes them feel like being antisocial, and i've experienced this myself, but i've found that if someone engages me in conversation then i snap out of it and get really into the conversation in an MDMA-like way.

Today I tried 100 mg MDAI + 160 mg Methylone and I was fairly impressed with it. I took both before going skiing for the afternoon and it was quite awesome. The experience wasn't that intense compared to some "rolls" I've had, but I didn't expect it to be, as I wanted to be able to ski safely. I have to say it was probably the most fun I've had skiing in a while. Flying down the mountain was quite a rush. I did find that the cold dampened the feeling a little, but such is life. I'd say it felt similar to around 120 mg of MDMA. I was surprised to find that the comedown was extremely mild. I hardly had any jaw clenching and it left me with a bit of an afterglow rather than a crappy comedown. I was able to go to class eight hours after dosing and I was completely fine. If I had taken MDMA instead, I know the comedown would have been worse. This is definitely a good combo. Next time, I'll raise the dosages a little and see how that is.

some people complain that it just makes them want to curl up in a ball and relax and makes them feel like being antisocial, and i've experienced this myself, but i've found that if someone engages me in conversation then i snap out of it and get really into the conversation in an MDMA-like way.

Personally, when I'm on MDAI, I always have an urge to socialize. The lack of stimulation does make it easy to lie down and soak in the euphoria for a little bit though so I can see where you're coming from. If I'm out doing something active, some stimulation is nice, but I find that MDAI is great for smaller social gatherings because you get most of the MDMA magic but you don't crash and can sleep without a problem.

MDAI up to 200mg seems quite tame. (not necessarily bad)

How often can you use it?

Do you lose the (subtle) magic over time?

I was thinking of getting a hefty order at a better price, so is weekly use inadvisable?

Keeps me away from opiates. Ilike kratom, but would not do that weekly.

I'm doing 125mg 3/4 times a month and have been for months on end. I find it good for sex and that's how often we get babysitting so we can really put the chandelier fixings to the test...

Yes, shallow but steady effects drop-off but I suppose that's serotonin receptor downregulation for you 8)
Have so far resisted redosing or higher initial doses, did shift from oral to plugging a few weeks ago which gave it a bit of a *ahem* boot up the arse effects wise.

I'm still having a bit of a love affair with this stuff but going to have to knock it on the head for a while or find something that will help to sort out the serotonin receptors.
Don't yet fully know if Memantine is supposed to be able to help with that? More research needed there, might well be biting the wrong postman.

Just had a new batch delivered today, this is different to the stuff I had before. The MDAI I just finished was a very light tan colour and extremely crystalline, it was like it was made up of millions of little flakes of amber glass. It was good, very good and I thought it was pretty much pure from a vendor I trust.

This is from the same trusted vendor but obviously a different batch, it is crystalline, but a finely crystalline powder. The crystals are much finer, almost microscopic and it's extremely fluffy, it's also just a shade off white, a very light cream colour. I have no Marquis but it's definitely MDAI, no question about that, it smells and tasted right when I did the allergy/identification stuff.

Just posting this so we can keep track of the batches really, there's still all sorts of shit flying around as MDAI and people still posting pics of dark brown grit and others saying all white MDAI is fake.

Attachments

• SAM_0115.JPG
    SAM_0115.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Hi all, first post here, nice forum indeed!

regarding the matter of what colour the MDAI has and the connection of how good it is seams to be totally irrelevant. The purity is not determined by what colour it is.
Many people seem to say the tan/brownish is the most pure and prefered colour but that's simply not the case.

br,

complexdc

Edit: Quote from a vendor removed.

Last edited:
The last batch I had, and this one were from that same vendor.

You might want to alter that quote a little as it'll easily pinpoint the vendor and the mods will probably alter it anyway..

The first lot of "MDAI" I ever bought was white and it was total shit, no activity in the slightest. I think it was actually benzocaine TBH as numbing was the only effect it had. This is definitely MDAI though, and although this obviously can't be used to gauge purity it tastes bloody strong! I'll find out if that is actually the case tomorrow night..

I'm guessing I'm one of the lucky ones, this stuff does hit me quite hard. I'd take good MDAI over the shit first press 6-ABP pellets I had any day of the week.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what was in that brown/tan/glittery MDAI that was doing the round after the meph ban last spring? I bought some recently that is completely white & works at the 25-50mg dosage range & lasts a good few hours, albeit much more sublte that meph.

The old brown/tan/glittery MDAI doesnt work til I get up to the 150mg plus mark & comes on with a rush not unlike meph & wear's off with a strong redose urge also common with meph. Do I have a bag full of cut, brown mephedrone??? If not, what the hell is it?

I also have a bit of this old brown MDAI kicking about that I bought it back in 2010 just after the meph ban. Found similar effects to above and TBH haven't really cared for it and hardly touched the stuff to date - then I saw ur post & became curious as to whatever this brown stuff is.
So I got myself some more MDAI from someone I trus more - this time it's white and very sparkley.

So last weekend I experimented with the old brown, and this weekend with the new white. Based on effects I'd say I'm sure they're different substances. Now I recon that the old brown stuff could in fact be 2-AI or something along those lines because (bear with me here):

- Effects reminded me distinctly of some of the legal high pills I once had that were still legal after the ban - which said they contained 'aminoindane'.

- I then read some stuff up on 2-AI & its effects on erowid.

- The brown stuff smells distinctly different to mephedrone or my new MDAI in direct comparison.

- Personal experience comparing mephedrone, my new trusted MDAI, and this brown stuff, I'd say the key active in the brown stuff isn't likely to be MDAI or Meph.

So I've decided that it could be 2-AI - which has been lurking about in the shadier corners of rc-land for time, and I could imagine could easily be/have been in some of the dirty legal high pills being sold - BTW I'm not stupid enough to buy from that side these days.

In fact I'm going to treat what I've got as 2-AI - a buzzy stim with a shady, dark undercurrent and nasty crash potential - in a funny way not miles different from meph I suppose but a bit colder - not something I'd really reccomend anyhow.

So I'm now regarding the real MDAI as a pleasant find after all - Also I'm thinking it has potential to potentiate other substances maybe.

killerd: sorry, 2-AI simply does not have the effects you describe. it might be that your MDAI is not true MDAI, but it's not 2-AI.

The stuff I've got is white and is quite pure as far as I can tell. It looks like tons of little white crystals and takes up more volume per weight than most other substances I've tried. 200 mg takes up more than half of a 00 gel cap. I assume it's nearly pure because I seem to be getting better effects from it than a lot of other people on here with similar dosages. Friends that have used it also thought it was great so it's not just me. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it but I was blown away the first time I used it, and I have experience with MDMA to compare it to.

That being said, some people seem to also get great effects from tan MDAI so color doesn't seem to mean much. From what I can gather from here, it seems newer batches are much better than the old ones, regardless of color. That's not to say that all new stuff will be good or all the old stuff was bad, but vendors seem to generally be getting it together with this stuff.

killerd: sorry, 2-AI simply does not have the effects you describe. it might be that your MDAI is not true MDAI, but it's not 2-AI.

Yeah fair point I was perhaps on a bit of a zealous tangent there... Guess I'll just call it 'ambiguous-brownamine' and at least I have some idea of dosage/effects now.

And the newer stuff = definately worthwhile.

^ Don't you have the old stuff left? It would be great if you could perform blinded test: put two different powder in gelcaps and then pick random one. After having the experience you could open the one you left and see its color.

^I like that & will get back in a few weeks time with my findings. Got roughly 1.5g of the old.