• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

@absolute757 honey, it's against the rules to ask sourcing questions. surprised the mods haven't seen that and yelled at you yet. &some people spent a great amount of time finding legit sources and are probs unlikely to share with someone whose only made 2 posts to BL, also still having green lighter status you can't read PMs yet anways. <3 ya though.

On the methoxetamine thread someone mentioned a overdose/death from someone IVing Methoxetamine with 400MG of MDAI. Can anyone source this?

I am going to sound like the Jaded raver I am. Please for the love of god if someone injected 400mg of mdai then then they would likely die. I honestly pray that this was not the case.

If anyone has any questions about MDAI dosages I am happy to answer them.

The state of play out there in the RC world is that there are batches being sold through supposed legit RC vendors that are not actual MDAI. I have heard that some are combinations of Phenazepam and other things even scarier yet Naphyrone being touted as MDAI. These vendors are shipping incorrect chemicals. Thats the first reason not to inject it.

The second is the purity issue , If it was that dark brown rubbish that I preached and made a song and dance about being careful with in the other MDAI thread. Well turns out it was 30% pure (this was after giving it to a friend who is a chemist and asking them to look at it for me. Second reason

I am about to get back into testing new batches of MDAI again shortly, there is a supposed red batch out there. So will post reports as I test.

So I've got 2g of MDAI otw from what seems like a pretty reliable UK vendor.. And I'm looking to shoot it (sorry info.trance).

I've tried the brown stuff before a while back so I know what to look for in terms of effects, so as to make sure it's actually MDAI before putting it in my veins, and am properly prepared with wheel filters and such..

I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a starting dosage? 25-50mg?
Or a reason why this isn't a good idea - I'll just have to try shooting the PV then :s

Shooting MDAI doesn't really even seem like it would provide a rush benefit. Its not exactly a drug known to provide a rush. I'd try plugging it if you must have it kick in extra quickly. Shooting just seems like a waste and an unnecessary danger given the state of MDAI on the market (never seemed too pure even from "quality" vendors). There was a site that supposedly sold it along with 6-APDB (under the alternate EMA-4 nomenclature), a long time ago (well before it hit the "general market" with the meph ban looming). I wonder if it was ever provided as a pure product.

ive got some of this on the way. whats the best dose to begin with and the best way to take it?

first ingest orally and gauge baseline effects. IF you absolutely must grimsolem. At least your dosage is in the realm of something resembling safe (I still disagree with shooting it but at least your sensible)

At least you rule out the possibility of it being other things.

We found that dosing between 140 mg and 160 Orally was fairly effective Lazy Science don't bother with intranasal its fairly fail that way

ive got some of this on the way. whats the best dose to begin with and the best way to take it?

I found 200 mg to be very nice but not too much. Still, everyone is different and it would be wise to work your way up, starting with an allergy dose.

so, i tried it yesterday taking 500mg over about 4 hours. i quite enjoyed the effects but there was a major problem - i just could not piss at all no matter how hard i tried. i was absolutely bursting for a piss all day and the pain was excruciating. eventually after about 5 hours of trying, i managed to empty my bladder but it took about an hour to do so because the piss was just dribbling out. this has never happened to me before on any drug.

this experience has totally put me off taking mdai again.

Does anyone know how often MDAI can be used without running into problems? I know you're supposed to space MDMA rolls at least a month apart, but MDMA is far worse for you than MDAI, at least assuming you don't combine the MDAI with a dopamine releaser. I've used MDAI two days in a row once and felt no ill effects. The one time I used MDMA twice in six days, I felt like absolute shit.

MDAI feels like a pretty benign substance, but I realize that damage could be occurring without me feeling it. When reading about MDMA, I always was led to believe that depleted serotonin levels were responsible for the temporary depression after rolling. Yet, after using MDAI, I'm not depressed. So what gives? Is MDAI really that much safer to use on a more frequent basis, or is the lack of side effects not indicative of what is really going on?

From the literature, all we know is that "it's probably safe." There isn't much, if any, neurotoxicity. The only thing I would worry about is a crash, particularly one that results from serotonin depletion over time if you keep using MDAI. For example, using it daily for a week might have a crash the following week. As your body develops a tolerance it will begin making less serotonin to compensate. This isn't specific to MDAI but to drugs in general.

Another worry I would have is the diminishing positive effects of the drug if overused.

I was using methylone every 2-3 days the past month. No crash and no real negative effects. This morning I haven't used it (about 1 week) and I'm very depressed and anxious. BUT! I'm at baseline. I had forgotten how disabled depression and anxiety can be, and it's something I've had all my life, but I just now realized that the methylone was very therapeutic in that it had an afterglow between dosing. One that persisted as I continued using the drug. So I had no major crash or issues.. and maybe this also applies to MDAI?

so, i tried it yesterday taking 500mg over about 4 hours. i quite enjoyed the effects but there was a major problem - i just could not piss at all no matter how hard i tried. i was absolutely bursting for a piss all day and the pain was excruciating. eventually after about 5 hours of trying, i managed to empty my bladder but it took about an hour to do so because the piss was just dribbling out. this has never happened to me before on any drug.

this experience has totally put me off taking mdai again.

Have a similar but less extreme problem with DXM sometimes. That will put your body into shock and warrant a trip to the ER to be catheterized. Very dangerous.

Does anyone know what was in that brown/tan/glittery MDAI that was doing the round after the meph ban last spring? I bought some recently that is completely white & works at the 25-50mg dosage range & lasts a good few hours, albeit much more sublte that meph.

The old brown/tan/glittery MDAI doesnt work til I get up to the 150mg plus mark & comes on with a rush not unlike meph & wear's off with a strong redose urge also common with meph. Do I have a bag full of cut, brown mephedrone??? If not, what the hell is it?

Does anyone know what was in that brown/tan/glittery MDAI that was doing the round after the meph ban last spring? I bought some recently that is completely white & works at the 25-50mg dosage range & lasts a good few hours, albeit much more sublte that meph.

The old brown/tan/glittery MDAI doesnt work til I get up to the 150mg plus mark & comes on with a rush not unlike meph & wear's off with a strong redose urge also common with meph. Do I have a bag full of cut, brown mephedrone??? If not, what the hell is it?

You would smell the mephedrone, pure and simple ;).

I received 50g of the brown MDAI last summer and I dosed it at 220mg and received effects I would read online about doses about ~125mg. I've not read much about getting a good dose off of as low as 25mg, no matter how pure, it's simple more of a weak chemical. While I think you don't have mephedrone, I'd suspect it's not exactly MDAI. You described the effects as different, as well as the dosage, I bet it's not MDAI or has another chemical cut into it. No one can really tell without real lab analysis.

Has anyone else noticed how the molecular symbol for MDAI looks like a mouse? =D I think it's the cutest looking RC around ;)

Hahah! They look like little amoebas from fl0w =D
flowwarhawkexpansions.jpg
MDAI.jpg

untitled-1flowpspsoon-copy.jpg
4,5-MDO-DiPT.svg