• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSD & Shroom Tolerance FAQ and Discussion Thread

If i took 400mg two days ago how much would in need today to achieve the same effect
?

I think this was asked in another thread already - please don't cross-post :) - (read the rules if you're unsure)

for LSD it's micrograms not milligrams - which makes it 1000 times less and you say ug or µg not mg.

These are higher doses (400 µg) than average for sure, tolerance may not be linear and for the first week it's quite significant. There is general pharmacological tolerance but also psychological which depends more on whether an experience was special or impressive.
Waiting two days is not recommended. There is a chance that tolerance doesn't reduce the effectivity too much, depending on various factors and possibly that 400 µg is high... but I would say that it's just much less interesting to take something like LSD waiting only 2 days unless you have two events that you 'must' trip at neither of which could be rescheduled. In other cases, be patient if you don't want to ruin how interesting it is eventually.

Also, often when you are supposed to get 400 µg of LSD it wouldn't be truthful and it's actually less.

I love the trip in all forms so far. If i understand correctly lsd, shrooms and others work off of seratonen. I have dropped 1-10 tabs on different occasions and if i let myself come down, the next day is always a waste. I like to wait 3-4 day between trips. Also lets take into account quality and nature. I have had shrooms all from the same tub and flush and each individual shroom can vary. I generally consume a quarter to half at a time. Its what works for me. Most people are an eighth. There was a period of time a while back where i became immune almost and had to lay off for a while.
As for lsd, its hard to come by in my neck of the woods. So if its around i always buy quantity 100+. Cant find liquid always tabs. One or two first to test it out. Safety first? And i then have to wait 2-3 days before i can get the same effect no matter how much i do.
I like molly, but it never really gets me to where i think i see others. Normal dose .2, way to low for me. I've done as much as a gram at a time. Was it bunk? I dont know because everyone else loved it!
Lets also take into account mental state and mood. Because these always impact my decision and experience. When i really have the urge, its seems like i get out there way farther on the same dose as opposed to on a day i decide to do it just because i have it.
During the times i "binge" did i take care of myself. Good eating habits, hydrated, good sleep pattern? Lifestyle plays a part for me.
Also, if you take certain maoi's, antidepressants, and other mood stabilizers, then how do they figure in?
Lots of factors to consider. I dont think we conclude that what works for you, will work for me. But i think can find a quasi standard deviation as a way of helping others to experience high times, because i dont believe in "bad" trips.
WANT SOME, GET SOME!

Day 1 - 100% dose.
Day 2 - does not work, slight staring of lights, minor color enhancement and total disappointment because i just wasted anywhere from 1- 5 tabs and up to an oz of fungus.
Day 3 - if i dosed day two same as day two. If i waited the 50/50 sometimes it works on 100% or more and sometimes i experience the same effect as day two. Day 4 - same as above unless i waited. Then normal dose works fine. More is always better.
Day 5,6,7,etc. Follow the same pattern.

I'd also like to add that each person experiences these drugs in different ways. Some people have a stronger mental fortitude than others. So in turn, they may require larger doses during binges because they want to push themselves (i'm like this). While other people don't feel the need to push the envelope. Smaller doses with greater periods of time in between.

Any thoughts?

I really like this realistic chart, but would qualify it as relevant for standard doses which are 100-150 ug for lsd (or lysergamides)
however for mini-doses which are 50 ug or less 2 days abstention between (or dosing on the 3rd day) is subjectively 100% effective at same dose. (take a week off the chart for this dose)
and for micro doses which are 20ug or less 1 day off between is perfect. (take 11 days off the chart for this dose)
This could be solid information relating to a study on 5HT receptor binding site regeneration, and total available receptor binding sites.

I have been using 1/4 tabs every 3rd day or every other day for a couple of years and I am seldom disappointed and frequently surprised at the intensity. That variance could be a reflection of manufacturer's inaccurate blotter doping or personal physiology.

2qvcw79.jpg

I tripped on Saturday, Sunday and Monday on 4-ho-met, day one was awesome, day two was awesome I just had to take a bit more and day 3 was pretty meh.

Do you think I could trip today with 300 ug ald-52 and 100 ug eth-lad?

The graph makes it seem to be ok if not 100 ideal. Anyone care to comment?

You'll definitely trip, but it will still be lacking somewhat, especially since you tripped 3 times in close succession recently. I'd give it a couple of weeks, ideally.

Whelp. Since trying some lsd analogues, cubensis just doesn't have an appeal for me, right now at least. LSD is so much easier for me: easier to ingest without nausea, less confusing experience, and it lasts longer. I hope I didn't spoil myself as cubensis is easy to get but lsd, not so much. Anyone else feel similarly?

I get what you mean, but I find equal value in each, they're just very different experiences. Mushrooms (tryptamines in general) feel deeper, more confronting and more spiritual than LSD/lysergamides. But they're quite a bit less recreational, and certainly more difficult to deal with. I only take them once in a while, whereas I might take a hit of LSD on a whim to go on a hike or something. But I've gotten a lot more in terms of paradigm-shifting experiences with tryptamines, mushrooms especially.

Didn't actually :( I guess I can do that with tryptamines /2c-x, but lisergamides need more time.

Try rc tryptamines, they are usually much more comfortable. Tbh lysergamide length could be a bit shorter if taken in the afternoon and are against benzos.

I agree: there is a whole world of compounds in between psilocin and LSD with these RC trypts and lysergamides and they cover a lot of the range / spectrum. Not exactly sure why Cubensis can feel kinda screwed up, even apparently compared to other species of mushrooms but it will be hard to say because of placebo and lack of actual studies. Possibly some alkaloids can change the metabolism of pharmacology, even just competitively.. this seems to happen with psychedelic cacti too.

Synthetic psilocin already feels clearer and less confused and very similar to slow DMT, and some of the 4-HO analogues are milder and more friendly but they can still be very psychedelic. So 4-HO-MET is probably one of the most popular ones but 4-HO-MiPT is also very interesting. I haven't tried a lot of the newer ones like the -DPT, -MPT or -EPT analogues but some seem to have plenty of potential for spiritual experiences and profundity.

I fall back on LSD and right now ETH-LAD though, yes.. they are so hard to beat. :)

The graph is no longer available, the embeded image cannot be found, at least on my end.

Anyone got a copy of the graph?

after 2 days off in a series of every other day ~0.7gm ape, 20 mics of 1plsd was fantastic

if you can enjoy lower doses, you can use them more frequently

I have broke the one week rule few times. With LSD there was some tolerance back to back days. With shrooms I felt moreso sensitized BUT there was one off-day between trips.

Tolerance is something that builds over time. You could do lsd once a week for a couple weeks and not notice any tolerance, but if your doing this for months on end the tolerance will reach extreme levels. In 2020 i was dosing every 5 days for the entire lockdown. In the end i was taking 8 tabs at a time to get visuals lol