• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Long Acting Psychedelics Thread

I've had 2.9 mg of DOB last me close to 30 hours. Extremely high dose LSD can have a duration reaching into the 20+ hour range as well.

With DOC 3/5 mg i tripped for more than 20 hours every time, with DOI it was more than 20 hours too.
Also with a good dose of 5-MeO-AMT i tripped more than 18 hours, don't know how many it total but at the end i was exhausted.
Even if they are challenging i really like long lasting psychedelics, 6 hours are not that much for me.
I hope i will get my hands on DOPR one day, that should last really long too :)

Yeah I read that too but I can't find any direct reports of long action. I think if you're looking for a long trip, bromodragonFLY is where its at. Weekender+

Merged threads to see what others consider to be qualified and what not. Of course it is a grey area, but we're not simply talking about all things except the very short acting ones. :)

Personally I don't really dig it that it deprives my sleep when a trip lasts very long (or the stimulation does), but I am pretty interested in tasting my DOC and DOM some time.

I would love to try DOM. I have been so impressed with 25d-NBOMe which I'm assuming is kind of like DOM lite.

Well my single and only 25D-NBOMe experience matched descriptions of DOM (or even the related STP abbreviation) very well! Certainly more than 2C-D.

My first Iboga TA experience was definitely 48 hrs +
The third day wasn't exactly psychedelic, but it was definitely altered. So say 72 hours. And in terms of hangover, you might want to push that number to ~100 hours.

Merged threads to see what others consider to be qualified and what not. Of course it is a grey area, but we're not simply talking about all things except the very short acting ones. :)

Personally I don't really dig it that it deprives my sleep when a trip lasts very long (or the stimulation does), but I am pretty interested in tasting my DOC and DOM some time.

nice thanks for the merge. I knew there had to be a long acting psychedelics thread somewhere. :)

...but I am pretty interested in tasting my DOC and DOM some time.

have you dabbled in any of the DOx's yet? one would assume if you have two on deck that surely you've experienced @ least one of the many dimethoxy-amphetamine derivatives (???)

unless of course, they "fell into your lap" & you've been waiting for the proper time to indulge. if there was ever a class of psychedelic compounds to be well-prepared for/researched - this is that class.

hope to read of your experience(s) one day when the time is right. thank you for merging.

Yeah, DOx definitely require proper preparation. Can be quite enjoyable. DOI was a bit long for me, but DOC was damn near perfect.