• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ibogaine/Iboga Thread

This makes me wonder if any MAO inhibition is occurring, that reminds me of the impact harmine and harmaline have.
Why? Vaguely similar effects at small doses or?

If it’s MAOi it isn’t even secondary or tertiary mechanism of action of ibogaine.

I have a vast amount of experience with Ibogaine until they shut down the lab here in Canada that I was sourcing it from. As such I have not been able to use it as a medicine for myself much to my detriment, but also I’ve not been able to source anything reliable since as many providers went out of business.
Does anyone have any good sources that are trustworthy? TA or HCL.

I have a vast amount of experience with Ibogaine until they shut down the lab here in Canada that I was sourcing it from. As such I have not been able to use it as a medicine for myself much to my detriment, but also I’ve not been able to source anything reliable since as many providers went out of business.
Does anyone have any good sources that are trustworthy? TA or HCL.

Sorry, sourcing is not allowed on Bluelight .

I have noticed that you were advised about this policy on Monday. Please read the Bluelight Terms of service (BLUA) before making more posts regarding this as further requests of this nature can result in points award to your account and may eventually end in the loss of your ability to post.