Votes: 251 20.7%
  • once a week

Votes: 154 12.7%
  • twice a week

Votes: 56 4.6%
  • everyday until I run out

Votes: 50 4.1%

• Total voters
I used to trip like every week right after I graduated High School 6 years ago but now its dwindled down as LSD has become more and more scarce as the years have gone by. So i'd say once every 6 months or so. I'm about to start experimenting with research chemicals like 5me0DMT. When that happens later this week, I'll prolly be tripping every to every other day.

I usually only trip once a month due to availability. I feel like if I were to do it any more often it would begin to seriously affect my grades and personal life.

of course, i used to trip a lot more than i do now, when i was younger. shrooms grow in a field on some land that my family owns out in east texas, so i can usually count on getting a good crop of shrooms at least once a a year. the last time i did shrooms was July 2003, and before that April 2003. so, once or twice a year i'll trip good, but its usually only about once a year.

Once every six months or so- I guess. Depends if i can get my hands on any (there is a bit of a dry spell here at the moment). :p

2C-I isn't really an Entheogen.

There was this one night, a while back, when a good friend and I kept re-dosing 2c-i, over and over, throughout the night. I don't recommend this though! But hell, its what we did, and although 2c-i is one of those chems that right now is sorta "in the back" of my "cabinet" of choices, that one night was one of the best and spiritual trips i've ever had.

What we ended up doing, is starting out with a 20mg dose. After the plateau was reached, or had been going for a while, after the come-up stimulation had passed, is when we would re-dose. I think the first re-dose was 15mg, and the rest after that were 20mg. Anyway, so far nothing has come close to what i've seen, and experienced with that person that night. There was some short-term memory problems though, that I mostly assume were from the massive intake of 2c-i - and whoa what a hangover after that. Not so much a hangover, just, a LOT of sleeping. We had done so many things during that night that its pointless to try and even list them all, or even write a report, we were going to, but we just look at each other and say, all we can say is "wow". We would be in deep discussion (the friend of mine is female by the way, although not the 'typical' female if ya know what i mean haha, but even so we don't usually get into THESE discussions), SO deep into something where we would be using words like, "so when we are on this other dimention here, and ...what the hell are we talking about??" (the memory problems). Whatever we would talk about we both understood completely, and the whole night we seemed to be in sync with each other (feeling this way or that way, effects of the drug, whatever). At one point she had some paper and was in the bathroom, writing extremely fast, it was not english, but I understood it when she was writing it, and she was writing so fast she didnt have time to get more paper, and would just continue to write on the floor of the bathroom. It reminded me of when I would be writing on mushrooms, and my handwriting would start to change, into a wierd style, that same damn style, when that wierd universal information was coming out, and it would go from starting out in english, to more towards looking 'gibberish' on the page, yet has total meaning when i'm writing it. Anyway, we could look at each other, and both of us saw our faces change into many other faces, I recall her face change into my sisters face first, then another close female friend of mine, and many others, and it was the most i guess, "real" looking thing i've ever seen tripping. It was as if her facial movements, the bones and all that behind the skin, well her face would have a new "skin" morphed on, and it looked exactly like my sister, and when she moved or talked, the facial movements would move the new face in a so exact way it was incredible. There was this bluish 'tunnel' vision that seemed to surround her face at this time, and well a lot of other times throughout the night (sometimes it literally felt like our brains were connected, we could mentally say something, and the other hear it, etc.).

It seemed as though this re-dosing thing, waiting for the come up stimulant/other effects to end, and then re-dosing, brought us up to some level that is well, beyond words really, and it was NOT anything like a typical 2c-i trip (25mg and under for me i guess). Incredible night, but yeah, there were some definite short term memory problems, thats for sure! Although nothing long term (i remember much of the night, even without memory problems just sober, the number of different things we did that night would be hard to remember the WHOLE night). But yeah even with various 2c-e doses and such, 2c-d (although i haven't tried above 70mg, but this is a goooood one), blah, nothing would come close to that night with these chems, unless some sort of mixing and re-dosing thing went on. Which also another thing you said got my attention:

I have found 2C-E with fresh mushrooms might be the "golden gun" I have been looking for.

I just recently was "re-introduced" to mushrooms, as its been quite a while, and I had some mushroom tea I sipped on made by a friend, and it reminded me of how earthy, and just... well I wrote this big thing on why it seems as though nothing created by humans, and I do not mean synthetic psilocin/synthetic anything already in nature before, could come close to what I get from mushrooms (I know there is more in mushrooms besides psilocybin/psilocin, but i think some synthetic psilocybin or the 4-Aco-DMT would do hehehe). I can order 4-Aco/ho-DET or whatever, which might have some similar visuals and all that, but its that damn whatever-DMT.. anyway... I just this last weekend tripped on mushrooms (the tea, at first i thought, why not just eat the stuff? but this way is actually nice) with these two sorta-new friends, and we talked about life and things, we all had the same universal thinking, like universal knowledge/etc. Nothing comes close to mushrooms (or if i could just order f'ing 4-Aco-DMT or whatever i'd buy a shitload haha). Although mushrooms seem just fine on their own, i'm now curious about this 2c-e combination....

The only 'chemical' I could ever order online, that felt so, perfect, is 5-Meo-DMT. Both that and mushrooms give me this body 'buzz' that feels perfectly right, more like "love" than a buzz, just feels like the perfect key fitting into perfect holes or whatever.. I'm open to this 2c-e combo though! I've smoked 5-meo-DMT while on many of these human-created synthetics and its always been great (5-meo-dmt is always great for me, although I still have not smoked enough to go into that white light/void thing yet, although i'd say close, but I know that will be great too, nothing to fear but making sure the setting is right and all that, so i don't drop the pipe/etc..and fear itself haha - there ain't gonna be a such thing as fear where i'd be going anyway, but i'm more like, come and get me baby! here's my brain, i'm letting it all go!)

Wow, how far off topic I go, where I actually had to scroll up and see what the fuck is the thread i'm replying supposed to be about? How often do you trip. Well to me, those couple mushroom trips were just totally different than, when I will sometimes frequently take a dose of x chem at dose y to see what that does. Or, now, chem x at y dose mixed with chem i at j dose. I'm not doing that too frequently, but when I do, usually i wouldn't call those actual "trips". Maybe change some perceptions a little, but not like those meaningful "trips", I could not take mushrooms every week for some "fun", if i took those out of boredom or whatever, no real reason, i'd get some kind of mental kick in the ass for doing so. I guess with me, what i'd consider those "real" trips, are usually not frequent, and the occasional time they might be only separated by a week or two, is because of getting a certain person involved etc. Some real reason for doing so.

Now for whats "right" and "wrong" that all depends on the person! I can see for example, the "doctor" or "healer" type, being the one who would eat the mushrooms or whatever, to treat the person that needs help. I have had times when I was tripping, and i'm able to "trip out" a person, just by looking at them, and saying a certain thing. Kind of funny, being able to 'freak out' a sober person, and your the one on drugs! I've been also tripping, and noticed that there have been times when people would come to me, and start talking about a problem, and I don't know if its the large ass pupils that has some kind of unconscious effect on them, or just that they know i'm really listening... but whatever way, my state of mind definitely would have an impact on the way they would act (start crying for ex.) and change the way I act to make them feel better/help/etc.

Once again, a long ass post by yaesutom! To think, I mostly quit smoking pot a while ago too..no reason, but jeeze, time to take a fucking Dexedrine, so i can go to bed (haha!).

I counted high doses of DXM (over a gram and a half). I probably take DXM in low doses (300 or so mg) about once or twice a week and I smoke pot ALL the time. Pot doesn't really get me "high" like it used to, it mostly just relaxes me.

I would probably take LSD about once a month if anybody ever had it in my neck of the woods, and I never really got into mushrooms, as I've just found them to be a little weak, and WAY too expensive around here. Really, DXM used to be the only drug I really really got into, until just recently when I discovered DPT...I've had it for about 2 weeks and I've already done it 3 times, 2 of those times being in one night. I know that most people would consider that far too much, but since it's such a short acting drug (unlike DXM!) it doesn't really interfere with my everyday life. When I was in high school and when I wasn't married and stuff I used to be able to practically live off of DXM and have it replace food and sleep. I now find that since I've added a little responsibility to my life, it's a lot harder to get those experiences...I can't say I miss it and actually, I enjoy it a lot more when I do it...

Not Guilty and Proud,

Daniel Huth

I put down twice a month I would say thats sort of an average. At the moment it's quite often every week as we are experimenting with things like DXM, Nutmeg and other herbs and plants.

I usually trip around twice a month or so, though it used to be more like once a week when I was younger, a bit more irresponsible, and when I thought it was hardcore to trip all the time for no reason whatsoever. Now I just trip in order to think about things more abstractly than I already do. Mind you, tripping now doesn't mean eating 5 or 6 grams of dry shrooms all the time, that is reserved for around once or twice a year. I've had many insightful experiences on low doses of many chemicals, including the more "non-entheogenic" psychedelics like 5-MeO-DIPT, AMT, and 5-MeO-AMT.

Sorry, a bit off topic...:)

To the question

How often do you trip?

i would have expected more posts like

NOT OFTEN ENOUGH

i only trip socially, when i have some good product and there's a good bunch of people keen to make a night out of it. a handful of tripping experiences is enough for me, i don't need to repeat the experience and i'm only interested in getting some research chemicals for a comparission to what i used to take.

Back in the day I used to trip every other day for months on end, but it has been 8 years since my last voyage. I miss it. I'd like to get in a mode where I trip once a year. I'd take a few days off work, and take a nice trip. A little vacation from reality.

I try to trip as much as i can, but i usually only trip 2 times a month....it's been around a lot lately so i been tripping on my days off....I'm gonna trip on saturday!!!!!=D

I voted for once a week, but I do it more like 2-3 times a month. Sometimes once a week.

How often do YOU trip?

So heres a few questions-
How often do you guys trip on any substance?
How often do you think it is safe/wise to trip (on any substance)?
If you do regularly what is the particular compound/plant/fungus you ingest, how much?
Do you find it a little unsettling when hearing of people who take 'harder' pyschs (not weed) on weeknights, or in the same manner that a lot of us smoke pot ie.daily, every feew days?

Personally I limit my use to about once every two months, though in the past when I get my hands onm a fairly regular supply of something rare (eg. LSD, inconsistent in Melbourne) I might have it every two weeks for a month or two. I mainly use LSD, though mushrooms, mescaline and 2c-i have all reared their heads at one point or another. I am trying to not smoke much pot- I think once a week is enough, though I do it every few days now . . . .
I have known people who take rather 'serious' substances in quite a foolhardy manner, dropping 2c-i, AMT on a Wed night and watching TV, which I find stupid. I've taken LSD during a week and on a rather sponatneous, unneccessary (sp?) night, but that was a once off. Hmm, I hope this post makes sense, tendrils of cannabis smoke are currently wending their way through the labrynth of my mind-at-large! Feeling poetic too . . . :)

I eat acid or shrooms at least once a week. I would probably dose everyday, but tolerance is a bitch and I have responsibilitys. Other than that i would love to sit around tripping 24/7. =D

i take it whenever i can, i'm still in school and live with parents, so when ever they go out, i'll be tripping :D