• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy First-Time-Tripper Thread

@tunnelfission: My point was that it's not a dangerous situation at all. Climbing trees is much riskier than swimming imo.

2ci is a great starter psychedelic, as most people don t find it too profound, it is rather stimulating. some prefer to head out and party, some like outdoors trips. Personally i find that trying something on psychs is a great way of rediscovering activities you usually do. Basically anything you normally like you might enjoy more.

I just wanted to say i found 2C-I to be mildly uncomfortable and the body load can be quite distracting, Id recomend 2c-b more so as your first psychedelic. But to each his own :)

But totally agree with you on the rediscovering activities.

So i'm going to trip sometime next week for the first time! I have 3.5g of goldcap mushrooms. Right now i'm wondering if I should take about half of that alone for the first time, and go hiking up this mountain and bring some supplies to draw with (Pastels :) ). Or experience it with a friend for both our first time. He's a friend but we don't chill or talk as much as we use to.

I use to smoke weed a while ago and had no problems with it, but lately it has cause anxiety and some fucked up thoughts. Although the last time I smoked I was fine. Right now I'm going through some personal issues I hope maybe to work out through this experience. Though as from what I have read I will try not to expect any thing and just go with the flow of things. Any advice, tips, or fun things to do would be greatly appreciated.

It all depends. LSD is much more visual but weed has freaked me out more than lsd ever has. I have had a few panic attack symptoms when I got super stoned. Thinking I was going to die and stuff. It has actually happened a few times. When you take that one extra hit out of a bong that kills you. COUGH COUGH! When you are done coughing you know that was a bit much. Paranoia sets in. "I'm about to have a heart-attack." With lsd at least I know I'm going to be GONE. It's pretty easy to have a bad trip on weed. Never had a bad trip on lucy though.

fucking hate when that happens. I have this marvelous ROOR but occasionally when you try to beast it too hard with good buds, "Im about to have a heart-attack" happens.

makes me wanna not get stoned anymore

So i'm going to trip sometime next week for the first time! I have 3.5g of goldcap mushrooms. Right now i'm wondering if I should take about half of that alone for the first time, and go hiking up this mountain and bring some supplies to draw with (Pastels :) ). Or experience it with a friend for both our first time. He's a friend but we don't chill or talk as much as we use to.

I use to smoke weed a while ago and had no problems with it, but lately it has cause anxiety and some fucked up thoughts. Although the last time I smoked I was fine. Right now I'm going through some personal issues I hope maybe to work out through this experience. Though as from what I have read I will try not to expect any thing and just go with the flow of things. Any advice, tips, or fun things to do would be greatly appreciated.

I say, go with the full dose (8th) if your goal is to deal with the issues and have a spiritual experience in nature. Make sure you sit and meditate with the mushies in hand. Tell them what you need to happen by injesting them, become comfortable with the fact that you are going to take them and they will be answering your questions throughout your experience.

Don't go with that friend I have a feeling. You're going to be tripping and if they're good shrooms, which it sounds like, you probably wont want to be around someone who makes you even the slightest bit uncomfortable. However, if you have someone you are very comfortable with, try to take them with that person and then wander off. You'll be connected on a spiritual level so even without cell phones (which i always turn mine off if im on mushies) you'll find each other if lost, or in need.

Find things in nature that make you happy. Animals, plants, whatever.

waketheeffup said:
Don't go with that friend I have a feeling. You're going to be tripping and if they're good shrooms, which it sounds like, you probably wont want to be around someone who makes you even the slightest bit uncomfortable. However, if you have someone you are very comfortable with, try to take them with that person and then wander off. You'll be connected on a spiritual level so even without cell phones (which i always turn mine off if im on mushies) you'll find each other if lost, or in need.

wat?

I don't think I need to point out how foolish and against the spirit of harm reduction this idea is. LOL. No matter how enchanting the notion of spiritual connection, if someone takes this seriously they may wind up lost in the forest and in some bad trouble.

first trip

My first trip was alone un my late twenties. . I ordered ayahuasca tea mix . the real stuff , rich mimosa and syrian rue. Spent a day brewing a good size batch of it. Drank it all down. The dose would be considered heroic(knowing what I know now) . I figured how strong can it be??.. KABOOM . I was rocketed into the 5th dimension. I never did it again The body load was terrible . I think any drug that makes someone that sick physically is a little prehitoric.

The "real thing" is usually B. caapi and P. viridis rather than mimosa and harmala.

true ,Real as apposed to pharmahuasca. I think Mimosa is the best source of dmt for ayahuasca tea. Its relativly easy to extract smokable dmt from it also.

wat?

I don't think I need to point out how foolish and against the spirit of harm reduction this idea is. LOL. No matter how enchanting the notion of spiritual connection, if someone takes this seriously they may wind up lost in the forest and in some bad trouble.

Agreed!

Ya wouldn't want to go wandering in Aokigahara Forest! 8o

LSDMDMA&8096513 said:
anthrax is perfectly fucking natural too, would you like to ingest that?

I love you. haha. I say the same thing :).
It really annoys me when people say how everything 'natural' is perfect, anything not is extremely dangerous and should not be touched. Ever.
Well not their opinion that bothers me, its that they usually try force their opinion on me!

Anyway back on topic.

Would anybody know any RCs (that are legal in Britian lol) that would be good for a first time tripper?

The only psychadelic I can get is Ketamine... Which I've never found very visual, only total mind fuck whereas all of my friends have tripped balls.
I suppose if you count MDMA as psychadelic then that as well lol, again never found it very visual.

Which is why I would need an RC. Seems as though I'm more likely to find a reputable vendor than LSD since I've been trying to get it for about a year, so no chance of finding anything else lol.

I was looking at 25C-NBOMe (I think that was the name) but the insanely low dosage, and the probability of never finding microgram scales is a bit too scary for me!

Would anybody know any RCs (that are legal in Britian lol)
LOL.
UK has really strict laws, and catch-all clause for almost all PEAs and tryptamines.

If you're really looking 25C-NBOMe(which is probably illegal in UK), so why not try something like 2C-I or 4-AcO-DMT?

^It's not illegal.
Any compound (not being Methoxyphenamine or a compound for the time being specified in sub-paragraph (a) above) structurally derived from Phenethylamine, an N-alkylphenethylamine, α-methylphenethylamine, an N-alkyl-α-methylphenethylamine, α-ethylphenethylamine, or an N-alkyl-α-ethylphenethylamine by substitution in the ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy, aklylenedioxy or halide substituents, whether or not further substituted in the ring by one or more other univalent substituents.
N/A to 25C-NBOMe

Hm, seems you're right about legality of NBOMe-PEAs.
Though, I wouldn't recommend them for the first time because of dosing difficulties.

Aye, the dosing is far too small for me, I'm more used to snorting 500mg lines, so have no idea what 500ug 'line' would even look like haha!
I seen a site where I could buy 350ug blotters, which I imagine is best seeing as the lowest powder weight I could buy was 20mg. 40 doses is maybe too much for a first time test...

Would just be a matter of finding out if the site is legit.

Though it is nice to hear that it is legal, there isn't even a Wikipedia page about it!

So I've done a lot of ketamine over the past several years but that's really the only psychedelic I've had much experience with (other than DXM a couple times). I'm planning to try acid for the first time soon and just want to get some suggestions from more experienced members. I've seen bits and pieces of advice on other threads here but I guess I'm wondering exactly how I should prepare, setting, music, etc. I always did ketamine IM alone, in the dark or maybe just some slight mood lighting, with soft music in the background (mostly for spiritual effects/revelations). Same goals for the acid but since I won't be traveling down a k-hole this time around, I assume the standard procedure there should also change?

Hey man..iv always been interested in ketamine and im gonna try it soon..how am i meant to cook it to make powder? and if i snort it will my nose hurt alot and will my eyes get sore

Just pour the liquid into a dish and let it evaporate, you'll be left with snortable powder. Ketamine isn't the worst thing to snort, but it's obviously not great.

Hello BL, I have no idea if i'm posting in the right area so don't gang up on the newbie =D but I was wondering is it possible to trip with lucy longer than 12hr+? I've just experience my first enlightenment trip and only taking two tabs it lasted 21hrs, is that odd.

That does sound a little odd, frankly. Was it blotter? Did it have a taste? There's no way for us to tell you what you took over the interweb, but your experience does not sound typical. Welcome, btw.