• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Entity Contact & Theories Thread

tathra said:
its just that with the ingestion of foreign neurotransmitters (or rather, foreign chemicals that are receptor agonists and can thus act in place of neurotransmitters) we can perceive more of our current universe than we could before the introduction of said chemicals.

It's not that i dont believe you, infact i find this discussion very interesting, but i was wondering -- is that statement fact or opinion?

I can def agree that we percieve differently, but more? If you had some actual proof of that statement I would be pretty excited.

so the real question is, are various hallucinations connected to reality in any way, are they significant in any internal or external sense, or are they just sensory misfirings in the brain?

Here is a thought. I think that there is much more to this universe than we can possibly comprehend. I do not think that even if that knowledge could be relayed to us that our brain could ever even grasp the concepts of how this universe functions.

We have been constantly discovering new things since science existed and many discoveries completely disproved the beliefs of the past. My point is that whether entities exist or not and whatever possibly happens while you are on these drugs you cannot classify it as a fact and you cannot dismiss it as a hallucination. Simply put, what we know about reality is pretty much nothing and there is an endless possibility of explainations that we do not and will never have the answer to. Like I said before even if we woudl somehow get access to all knowledge if you will our brain would most likely not even comprehend it in any way.

So all the people who state things as facts, whether it is classifying something as a hallucination or a spirit entity are wrong simply because you cannot state your own opinions as fact. The real truth is that we do not know and we never will.

If we are the only beings in existence as some people would like to believe, then Id have to say the universe aimed extremely low and settled for very little.

eternalcrux said:
It's not that i dont believe you, infact i find this discussion very interesting, but i was wondering -- is that statement fact or opinion?

I can def agree that we percieve differently, but more? If you had some actual proof of that statement I would be pretty excited.

scientific theories (ie facts) are nothing more than hypotheses (ideas or guesses, basically) that havent been disproven. i'd say its fact, as i've never seen anything to disprove it ;)

but whatever, i guess its just the insane opinion of me and many others, brought about from ingesting too many chemicals *shrug*

Originally posted by Grim
Here is a thought. I think that there is much more to this universe than we can possibly comprehend.

currently this is fact (update your thoughts!) :D all i'll say is: quantum physics, baby.

Last edited:
quantum physics, string theory, etc., I am familiar with that, but I am saying that there is probably more which the scope of these studies does not even cover.

Although I have yet to "meet" entities, I do believe there is a 'true' reality out there, in which parts of could be reached...won't bore you with details right now :)

Think of our brains as antennas and (some psychedelic) drugs tune into certain frequencies...just because something does not seem physically possible here on earth (with our infinite knowledge of the universe, lol), does not mean it's not possible...you simply cannot make definite statements on really anything (we truly KNOW nothing for sure 100%) ; only what has been witnessed before...

Try to get rid of the physical world and realize you are there already (true reality, other dimensions), just you have been filtered out (to witness, be a part of) for whatever reason by "whoever" is in charge...when you die, many (if not all) filters are taken away, exposing what is really there...perhaps not all at once?

This is a thought I had the other day: our universe is based on mathematics (least everything could be explained/expressed this way) and beyond is infinity...well, mathematics cannot exist in infinity and infintity cannot exist in mathematics (world)...

Anyway, until you actually experience even an inkling of the truth (so to speak, it is only a drop in an ocean), you will wonder why your mind was so closed minded ;)

So by saying I have no doubts plants have sort of energy/spirit force, it is not a fact to me? What about Jesus and his lightwork on earth, for some that is hogwash for some it is reality. The general census I get on here is that many people want to have 'proof'. I would like to have proof also but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Thats why most religions are based on belief systems. How can anything be 'fact' if you don't believe in it.

Posting this on a drug board, in a forum that deals with psychedelics/chemistry, etc. I can see how the majority of the people base there beliefs on facts/proof.

I guess the way my brain is wired I find it hard to believe that the big oak tree I am looking at out my window does not have a life of its own. I cant remember exactly at the moment but I think there have been some studies done that show plants actually experience pain. Anyways...

This is kinda incoherent and thrown together quickly but BELIEF is a huge, huge factor in life. For me at least I cant stress it enough. belief... if it is a glimmer of fading hope, or a devout catholic, there is something behind the fact of believing in something/someone even though you don't know the functions or proof behind it. Granted I am not stating 'facts' just a small part of my belief structure.

Just a question... (don't answer if you don't want to but don't jump on me either)

How many believe that Jesus walked the earth and preformed many selfless miracles?
How many believe that the Egyptians were an advanced race beyond our knowledge base know?
How many believe that there is a universal oneness that connects everyone to everything?

How many would believe these things if there was concrete proof?

I am starting to ramble and will leave it at that...

How many believe that Jesus walked the earth and preformed many selfless miracles?

I believe he walked the earth, yes. As for the miracles he performed...8) whatever.

How many believe that the Egyptians were an advanced race beyond our knowledge base know?

Hell no, what the hell would give you THAT idea? Egyptions were advanced for their time...yes...but you can't honestly even try to compare them with anything later than the 15th or 16th centuries. If they were so advanced...then it must follow logically that only advanced races keep legions of slaves to labor for them.

How many believe that there is a universal oneness that connects everyone to everything?

Absolutely...its called physics and chemistry...and quantum physics (if only on a purely sub-atomic level, of course).

psychedelic entities

I have started reading a book which makes frequent mention of encounters of "entities" on psychedelics, particularly DMT trips, and I'm wondering if any of you have encountered such entities, and if so, could share your experiences:

1. what substance + amount were you on?

2. did the entitie(s) seem plausibly to be a part of your unconscious thoughts coming to reality, or something completely "alien" in nature ie no plausible link to what could exist in your mind?

3. did the entity speak? if so, what kind of teaching / dialogue took place?

4. how long did the encounter with the entity (subjectively) seem to last?

thanks alot for any information!

what book is it your reading ? sounds very interesting, have never had a entity experience unfortunately but hopefully one day il be lucky enough....

ive experienced entitys, untill i realized the entitys were away formeto describe what was happening.

ive been to the edges of reality and beyond, im lucky to be mentally awake

what substance? hehe pick one ive been there :(

:p

Felt a strong 'presence' of an entity of sorts whilst on LSD - I blanked out for about 30 seconds in which I felt a strong sense of being part of a larger whole, with that 'whole' seeming to be some sort of lifeforce in it's own right. Not entity contact in the traditional sense, I know, but it seems relevant none the less....

Something about the great Rocky Mountains (my town is literally at the base of the front range of the Rockies), it is teaming with paranormal/spiritual activity. One need only camp a night or two up there to experience entity contact. No drugs are needed to experience this. I try to go hiking (weather permiting) every weekend and I can almost always sense presenses around me when I am high up (no pun intended) in the nearby peaks.

As for chemically induced entity contact, I usually have encountered other-wordly beings while on ketamine, but my ketamine trips are far too complex and beyond words to write about so I never have bothered. I have also had entity contact while on DPT, DMT, and DiPT. I did write about these experiences and I will provide links to the reports, rather than restate what I have already taken the time to type out.

DMT report

DPT report

DiPT report

I've had a lot of contacts with entities from the spiritworld on a lot of drugs and without drugs too.

Here is my mescaline trip

Link Removed

and my DMT trip

Link Removed

MOD'S NOTE: Your reports contain links to an entheogen vendor. We can not allow that. You will have to either edit your reports on the site you have linked, or simply repost the text of those reports in the Trip Reports forum without the link to the vendor. Then you can insert the links to those reports here. Sources, or links to pages with sources, are not allowed at bluelight. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
the first time i smoked salvia it felt like some living thing had infested me and was part of me.

1250mg DXM
Jellyfish type aliens
they said something to be me and at the time I could understand them but I couldn't recall what they said after the trip, but I did feel this "hole" as like what they said was important and/or meaningful, actually to this day I feel this way, I can only hope that I see them again sometime and can remember what they say grrr it really gets me still
they left after about 5-10mins I'd guess, I was by myself so there was no real way to be sure of the time