• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy EiPLA Thread

Crazy that place was a one-man operation
*They were a one woman operation... I remember Sandra Magdalena posting on reddit that she'd synthed 5meodmt from melatonin...not a crazy complex synth but in an age of vendors not even being able to properly label the products as of late....real chemists like her will be very sorely missed....many of their tryptamines were used for published research...they were one of the very best!
Hopefully their sister site picks up were they left off!

METH-LAD, hehe. The king! What a great name for sketching out non-drugnerds
Yes, AL-LAD definitely covers the dreamy giggly turf.
I love that BL nanodose too.
wouldn't it just be "LAD"?

lol, not to be a party pooper... just being lightly pedantic. (lysergic acid already has the methyl at the nitrogen in question).

i agree that calling it "meth-lad" is fun, especially when ppl go "o hey, you know i thought acid had a speedy quality to it" and then you have to decide whether to explain that there's no reason to conclude that it is ANYthing like methamphetamine simply because of the name (although it's interesting that one can make out the methamphetamine skeletal structure within the structure for LSD).

anyway, i keep thinking about how interesting it would be to try eth-mipla or eth-eipla (with the eth-lad ethyl at the 6-pos N)... add a 1-acyl sub, and there's another unique puppy to wet my curiosity. might not be a winner, but i can't help but be moved when pondering on it.

I love this idea of eth-mipla @nepalnt21 or al-mipla
I suppose you're right about it really being just LAD. Not as hardcore sounding as METH-LAD though is it?
Now that we getting into semantics, im starting to not like the LAD terminology, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. The D in LAD doesn't specify what group, it just refers to DI (meaning two). What if there are two propyl groups instead of 2 ethyl groups? LADP sounds more appropriate or maybe even LADPA (Lysergic Acid DiPropyl Amide)

and LSD should be LADEA using the same nomenclature but I spose it doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

And LSD abbreviation was based on the german word Lysergsäure-diethylamid which still doesn't distinguish what the two substituents off the nitrogen are..

Anyway, it's impossible to change industry standards or extremely difficult, especially when it's been in use for 80 years etc. I guess IUPAC is the only way to truly distinguish a chemical by name. All short hand code names will eventually run into conflict?

i love this stuff lol!

i wish we had it easy for lysergamides like it is for dissos (3-meo-2'-oxo-pce, anyone? a mouthful, but not ambiguous)

(editio)

(also, i kinda like the idea of calling lsd 'LADEA'/// can we start that now? it could catch on, psychedelic research is well over a hundred years old and yet still in its infancy i imagine.)

Last edited:
i love this stuff lol!

i wish we had it easy for lysergamides like it is for dissos (3-meo-2'-oxo-pce, anyone? a mouthful, but not ambiguous)

(editio)

(also, i kinda like the idea of calling lsd 'LADEA'/// can we start that now? it could catch on, psychedelic research is well over a hundred years old and yet still in its infancy i imagine.)
I think it would be very difficult to change what has been industry standard for so long, but you're welcome to try