• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy EiPLA Thread

Yeah, my impression of it was that it is more of a "feel good" drug than a profound psychedelic. Still, the state was interesting enough that I would like to explore it further.

Eh, I'm pretty dissappointed with the subs they are making. R2/R3 subs all end up pretty crap. R6 and or some R 1 are where the magic lies. Would be a lot happier if they kept ald-52, 1p-lsd, al-lad, eth-lad and added pro-lad, pargy-lad and ip-lad.

white55, if this stuff is so important to you then you should pay for the custom synthesis jobs yourself. You sound like an entitled jerk whining because you can't get the drugs you want.
According do them I couldn't even if I had the money. Their latest news letter says that al-lad and eth-lad aren't going to be available for the foreseeable future. And the stuff you can order but they synth just for you says 'Available upon request'.

I would be willing to pay twice as much per blotter for eth-lad/al-lad/pargy-lad/pro-lad/ip-lad/ than for 1a-lsd. Since they haven't published any concrete numbers idk if that would make them profitable or not. It's not like you can trip that often that the cost of the chems is the limiting factor.

As for all of these R2/R3 subs you can clearly see a pattern of them being nothing special, just check lsz, mipla, 1p-mipla and now eipla. Has any of them been super impressive? Not to me, but I haven't tried mipla, 1p-mipla, and eipla because based on the reports they are pretty meh just like lsz. I'll buy ald-52/eth-lad/al-lad for as long as it's possible, after that I hope they or someone else will start to make them. Otherwise.... well you can exchange 1p-lsd or lsd for 1a-lsd (they aren't that different), 4-aco/4-ho-met for al-lad (both have relatively strong visuals compared to the head space but the visuals don't look the same) and as for eth-lad... I don't think there is a replacement (no 1a or 1p-eth-lad). Is there one?

They have had 1p-eth-lad out for a while, though I’ve not yet tried it. I wonder if 1p or 1a versions of eth-lad would smoothen the come up a bit.

The place where I've gotten MiPLA from now also has 200ug blotters of EiPLA in stock. Their description says that it's more potent than MiPLA.

Experiments have shown EiPLA to be quite a bit less potent than MiPLA in rats, but as we've seen before those tests aren't a good way to measure potency in humans. LSB and LSP are very potent according to those tests, which had led me to believe that one of those would be the next lysergamide on the market, but perhaps they were tested in humans and found to be weaker than expected.

I'm considering buying some but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble. I am excited to see that a pretty much unheard of lysergamide is available now. If I had some extra crypto I would probably order a small amount but I guess I'll just wait and see what other people say about it.

is LSB and LSP distinct from 1B-LSD and 1P-LSD? 1P and 1B are both more potent than LAD as far as I know.

LSB and LSP are entirely different drugs, that have their own unique effects. Though I don't know of them ever being available. All the 1X-LSD drugs (1a-LSD which is also called ALD-52, 1p-LSD, and 1b-LSD) are all just LSD with an easily cleaved set of atoms on the 1 position of the molecule, which means that when you ingest them, that group is cleaved off and it becomes LSD in your body. LSB and LSP are different base molecules, they do not turn into LSD in the body and would have totally unique effects, like how AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are both separate drugs entirely. I'd love to give either or both of them a try.

Don't know what you mean by "1P and 1B are both more potent than LAD" (what is LAD? AL-LAD? ETH-LAD?) ETH-LAD is more potent than LSD, and AL-LAD is less potent.

Maybe he means 1P and 1B are more potent than LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide or LAD for short).
But that's probably wrong. If anything, 1P-LSD is slightly less potent. 1B-LSD seems to be definitely less potent, going from reports.

I saw this compound for sale, dosed at 200 µg and supposedly it is more active than MiPLA.. remind me, was MiPLA just too underwhelming even compared to a gentle one like AL-LAD?

It's been a while since I've seen novel fascinating substances I would consider going after.. :)

Hey Solipsis ! Nice seeing you around. This one actually has its own thread. I've tried it, and it's very mild. Still interesting, but strangely it's like a psychedelic stripped of all entheogenic qualities. Feel more like a party drug in a way. Definitely milder than AL-LAD both in visuals and headspace. It has a nice body feel, and a stoning headspace, but that's about it. I'm planning on trying MiPLA soon too, maybe today even, but can't comment on that one yet

Hey, good to see you too!
Hmm ok the thread is not centralized / in the index. didnt search i guess. Not that used to the new site though i love it.

Oh it sounds expensive for that then.. I guess we would need to wait until in the future there are much cheaper biosyntheses available so that we could try higher dosages affordably. I miss AL-LAD and regret not having stocked up, but happy to have ETH-LAD in the meanwhile.

I noticed that for a certain drug you can just use baker's yeast to do a critical synthesis step, lol - that's amazing.

ALright I have merged 2 EiPLA threads together, centralized and added to the Index.

I went to see "Rite of Spring" by Stravinsky this Saturday. Took 100 ug EiPLA. Had a great time, it was very beautiful. Got very mild effects from the lysergamide but it was nice. Sometimes it distracted me from the music/dance because it made it too easy to retreat into my thoughts, but definitely enhanced the experience a bit. Music sounded "nice" but nothing crazy, headspace was close to sober. But a little spark was added in the background. Latter that night went to a birthday party and drank a little. It was weird, I was already close to baseline when I started drinking, but the alcohol hit me differently. I got a little bit confused for a couple of minutes. Probably because Im not used to mixing psychedelics and alcohol. But it was like the alcohol brought back some aspects of EiPLA. Mostly the body high.

EiPLA's dose-response curve is pretty flat, it seems. 400 ug was definitely stronger than 200 ug, but nowhere near double the intensity. This is specially particular when we consider that doubling LSD's dose usually more than doubles intensity (Well, in my experience at least). Same for AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, effects increase exponentially with dosage. With EiPLA I've found there's a fast saturation, and effects spot increasing proportional to dose.

Following this trend, 100 ug was clearly weaker than 200ug, but still very present. I would say around 0.75 of what 200 ug was. I enjoyed 200 ug more, regardless. For some reason the body high wasn't as pleasurable as the other dosages I tried. Instead, it was almost uncomfortable, with some weird muscle tension that I didn't find at 200 or 400 ug.

Sounds like an underdose, where the physical side effects outweigh the mental change.

I'm unsure whether I will bother getting MiPLA or EiPLA... when I have LSD/ALD-52, ETH-LAD, and AL-LAD. Sounds like MiPLA is probably more worthwhile than EiPLA, though?

Damn, I just ordered EiPLA, having read it was slightly more potent than MiPLA. These two sound like they may be gentle enough to try combos with 1P. Anyone tried that yer?

I think I liked MiPLA slightly more, but found both enjoyable. I would say they are "collector" psychedelics though: interesting but not really mindblowing. Probably their most unique feature, besides the nice body high, is their short duration for being lysergamides, but they are not really all that similar to LSD.

I still feel like EiPLA would be nice in an outdoor setting, but I'll wait till winter passes before trying that.

Last edited:
I still feel like EiPLA would be nice in an outdoor setting, but I'll wait till winter passes before trying that.

I really enjoyed a small dose of MiPLA in an outdoor setting (hike) - it was a perfect joyous day in the mountains. It sounds like EiPLA is similar, so it must be a good fit as well.

These two sound like they may be gentle enough to try combos with 1P. Anyone tried that yer?
I actually think they would combo better with AL-LAD if you have that. The durations match better, and AL-LAD has that carefree lightness that I think would align really well (with MiPLA anyways, I'm extrapolating for EiPLA here).

Thanks, perpetualdawn; I did not think about aligning the durations. Very clever to be aware of, and I think it makes sense for come ups, peaks, etc.

I'm waiting for both to arrive!
But I'm going to try the single first of EiPLA, then two weeks and a single of AL-LAD, then two weeks and hopefully a combo.
Or not, depending on how first trips go, of course.
Exciting times, eh!

Yes, very exciting times. Have you tried AL-LAD before? It's a real gem.
Keep us posted how it goes!

Not yet, only ETH-LAD. And od course, METH-LAD, hehe!
While I really like ETH for its clarity at doses under 100ug, I really like the idea of adding a bit of dreamy, giggly to the party.
From what I’ve read, AL-LAD has that base covered, at least it seems, for many.

On a side note, sometimes all I need is a good read in the morning on BL, and if I’m in the right headspace, start thinking lysergically. It’s like my nano-dose, relying on past experiences of forum members and their posts, relating them to mine, and enjoying the memory. Sometimes I can really feel it. Love having BL.

Anyway, you’ve got me tHinking about microdosing and combos.
And aMT is new to me. Sounds like some heavy shtuff.
But long lasting.