View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DXM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately ive taken a break from dxm, but ive found mucinex dm to be the best source, although it has a shit load of other chemicals in it. but i mean if you have a strong stomache and can down lots of pills without puking, id reccomend robo-gels over it, but i mean mucinex dm is a whopping 60mg per pill! that means u down 2 pills and youre already at 120mgs of dxm!

the first time i tried it (before i developed nausea from downing those fat ass pills) i took 11 of them and boy did i trip HARD. it was more wonderful than those sucrets extractions or delsym syrup. i guesstimate the dose was around 400-500mgs. lately though i have been getting minimal effects due to tolerance and its just not worth the nausea for me, so im taking a small break until i trip again. :p i love dxm

Well whatever you don't listen to that ^ guy. Those pills have a FUCKTON of guafinisen (sp?)

The second time I ever tried DXM was off mucinex. I was vomiting and dry heaving uncontrollably for a few hours and was pretty sure I was going to die.

Stick to the robitussin.

Well whatever you don't listen to that ^ guy. Those pills have a FUCKTON of guafinisen (sp?)

The second time I ever tried DXM was off mucinex. I was vomiting and dry heaving uncontrollably for a few hours and was pretty sure I was going to die.

Stick to the robitussin.

id like to see you not puke off of tussin as compared to the guafiasen in the mucinex pills. syrup is maybe the safest but nastiest shit u can put in your body, and all the sugars and other non-listed additives are bad for your body too. everybodys body is different, and if youre young like me you can take that shit easy. just because you had a bad experience doesnt mean everybody else will too. anyway, i dont reccomend dxm to anybody anyway so pipe down, noob.

I've done DXM 50+ times, so I'm not sure where the 'noob' namecalling is coming from. Nice though.

Everyone's bodies may be different, but that doesn't really apply when we're talking about massive overdoses. This website is about harm reduction, and your ignorance on this topic is highly counter productive to that end.

The only time I ever threw up from DXM was when I did it in mucinex. It's not about being able to 'take that shit easy' it's more like 'im young and don't realize how important it is to take care of my body'

You'll learn.

Lol you know how robotic it makes you move and all...

Anyone ever went to a Dubstep event and did Dxm by any chance? Talking about lower doses here 1st and 2nd plateu nothing further...

Those Noises and you move like a robot youd be away Lol ahahahah

I've done DXM 50+ times, so I'm not sure where the 'noob' namecalling is coming from. Nice though.

Everyone's bodies may be different, but that doesn't really apply when we're talking about massive overdoses. This website is about harm reduction, and your ignorance on this topic is highly counter productive to that end.

The only time I ever threw up from DXM was when I did it in mucinex. It's not about being able to 'take that shit easy' it's more like 'im young and don't realize how important it is to take care of my body'

You'll learn.

Ive done dxm more than 50+ times and from many sources, if youll notice in my post i clearly said theres alot of shit in mucinex. i never reccomended anybody take it. im sure any seasoned dxm user is not proud of their addiction and whatever source they use (even pure powder) is not something you want to take on a daily basis. it really takes a toll on your brain. plz, i was just stating my experiences and lets keep this thread intelligent and informative. argueing will get us nowhere :|

Do any of you use DXM for opiate withdrawals or tolerance reversal? Did it work and what were the dosages?

id like to see you not puke off of tussin as compared to the guafiasen in the mucinex pills. syrup is maybe the safest but nastiest shit u can put in your body, and all the sugars and other non-listed additives are bad for your body too. everybodys body is different, and if youre young like me you can take that shit easy. just because you had a bad experience doesnt mean everybody else will too. anyway, i dont reccomend dxm to anybody anyway so pipe down, noob.

Sugars and flavor/coloring agents are much less taxing on the body than massive amounts of guaifenesin. It doesn't matter if you recommend DXM to anybody or not, people come to this forum to educate themselves about drugs and posts should be geared towards the safest way of experiencing a substance, and saying "mucinex dm is the best source" is counter productive to the idea of harm reduction. The best and safest sources of DXM are products which contain DXM as the only active ingredient. All other sources should be avoided because, since DXM is legal, there should never be a situation where you have to 'settle' for something less safe.

Sugars and flavor/coloring agents are much less taxing on the body than massive amounts of guaifenesin. It doesn't matter if you recommend DXM to anybody or not, people come to this forum to educate themselves about drugs and posts should be geared towards the safest way of experiencing a substance, and saying "mucinex dm is the best source" is counter productive to the idea of harm reduction. The best and safest sources of DXM are products which contain DXM as the only active ingredient. All other sources should be avoided because, since DXM is legal, there should never be a situation where you have to 'settle' for something less safe.

when i said best source i meant for MYSELF. sorry if this may have been misleading. so now for the record i must state for all the new users: DONT TAKE MUCINEX DM.

anyway on with the post..

yes i may be reckless but like i said after years of use i like to take the most tolerable method of dxm and i just so happened to have found that in mucinex DM.

as for the safest and weirdest experiences, i have to give it to delsym. large doses of polystirex seem to have given me heavy CEVS and dream-like experiences.

id just like to state though ive taken a break from dxm (its been about 2 weeks now) and im feeling much better after being off it. tbh i think i need a long break before using this stuff again.

DXM - One of the few?

I generally read nothing but negative things about DXM. Are there any of you that actually enjoy a DXM trip? I love the stuff (not so much anymore b/c of tolerance and b/c I used it too often). Never had anything negative except when I dosed at 900+ mg and smoked weed. Was in a completely different world and couldn't even make it off my friend's couch and got lost literally a block away from my house. None of which I mind I like being completely gone but my heart was spazzing which was scary. But yea I typically take a 700mg dose and just have a good time.

There are lots of people who enjoy DXM, I have a feeling that those who don't enjoy the trip are a lot more vocal because it's not exactly socially acceptable to go around saying you drink cough syrup for kicks.

Posts about DXM should really be in the Psychedelic Drugs Forum so I am going to move this over there and they will probably merge it with the thread that Laika gave you a link to.

Ya I do dxm everyday and have for years. I have done heroin, meth, ecstasy, cocaine, obviously weed, ketamine, shrooms, acid, ect... Dxm is actually my favorite of all those drugs except for ketamine which is very similar to dxm. While dxm isn't quite the most euphoric drug, the most euphoric is for sure meth then heroin then cocaine then I guess ecstasy if your in a party environment. Dxm however is very euphoric along with an incredible dissociative trip making it even better then the top four euphoric drugs. Only ketamine is better and that's an opinion from a guy who has tried them all. People who don't like dxm just like to feel rebellious about doing they're so called badass drugs. Weed I also didn't put up they're as a top euphoric drug but I have to respect a good bag of weed. Though weed is nowhere near as good as dxm when used the right way. Also people that don't like dxm may have dosed too little or too high to enjoy it. This all is just my opinion tho

I am going to merge this in with the thread that Laika referred you to.

You also may want to search through the Trip Reports forum to read about other peoples experiences with DXM. As with any drug, some enjoy it, and others do not.

Tommyboy I think you must have merged the threads just as I had clicked reply to the original thread, was a long reply and now it is gone. Is it hidden somewhere between the lines in the forum, as I am not typing it all out again. I really need to get the Lazarus plug in for the amount of times that this happens to me.

DXM (Robo Tripping)

Hey.

Name is Mitch , live about 3 hours south of Sydney in a rural area , because my area is right off the hume highway "a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers" (fear and loathing) tend to come through the area , ive had experience with just about every illegal drug i know of from Weed to Ice , never really hit the ice hard tho , so dont assume im some junkie , what has been capturing my attention lately is DXM , and Erowid played a big part in that.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/...quickfaq.shtml (Erowid's DXM Faq)

if you read past all the basic stuff and begin to read about the higher dosage level's of DXM , people begin to start claim's of visually seeing and hearing god , and in alot of cases make contact with "alien's" which imo only tells me that its 1 hell of a trip , the thing that's captured my attention tho is in the FAQ there is this

"One person was contacted by an alien named Calsutmoran who said he was from "very far away" (pers. comm.), and explained the Cosmic Coincidence Theory. What is surprising is that someone else, who had never heard this story, also reported contact with an alien of the exact same name. (Section 8.3)

Now that seems pretty intense if you ask me.. DXM has been regarded as a shaman's type of drug , but really?? i mean 2 people meeting the same "alien" who dont even know each other?? i plan on taking my 1st DXM trip tomorrow night. Ive done all the research and know what dosage i need to reach the certain plateau i would like to reach , im simply aiming for the 2nd Plateau for my 1st time , and then going to work my way from there to the 4th plateau on my 3rd attempt , i do drugs for the experience , not because of depression/anxiety or anything like that , so after i reach that stage and can make my own judgment i will be happy. I would love to hear some other people's experience's on
DXM tho , or if you dont have an experience share your oppinion on it , because from what ive read DXM can be more intense than LSD in way's.

My reccomendation from my own experience is to take 200mg worth and No more.

Aim for a 2nd plateu ...
DO NOT GO FOR A HIGHER ONE FIRST TIME...

Everyones bodies react differently to DXM and some people cant handle it phyiscall very well, or because they are lacking in certain enzymes in the liver it takes a lot longer for effects to come on, and personally i think it lasts a lot longer too.

Read my miserable experience if you dont believe me :

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...Time-Dissociative-Sensations-amp-Aftereffects

Also dont do DXM in the space of a month of DXM....

Remember DXM takes a long time to kick in

Status
Not open for further replies.