View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DXM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DXM is very fun, and entertaining even in lower doses. Thick dissociation, and nice euphoria.

Dxm is so much fun try going up to 350+ mg and this drug depends on weight also.last don't use nyquil or dayquil

It's already been said, no dayquil, no nyquil.

I'd recommend Zycam cough max spray, there's no syrupy nasty shit to swallow and dextromethorphan is the only active ingredient. Try not eating for three or four hours beforehand.

If nothing happens bump up to one and a half spraybottles. Or try Robutussin cough gels, around thirty to fourty (not a fan of all the red dye though).

I can almost promise you will get more than just blurry vision and a drunken feeling. For me it's more of a beautiful dreamlike state with your mind drifting in and out of your body.

Definitely comparable to PCP and ketamine and other "real" drugs.

What's the hype? The rebirth experienes and contact with other beings of higher consciousness. That would probably be it. No more for me, though...never again.

I could give you an OTC cocktail that would make you never want to take another drug again for the rest of your life.

That doesn't sound like too much fun. 8)
You should totally jump off a building, cause it would make you never want to jump off one again.

Smoke weed with it, 300mg with weed, is enough to trip, alone it seems very different.

I've never did higher doses, without falling asleep or puking, thus missing the trip.

It's all in the dosage, take it as high as you can handle. Low doses of benzos help with anxiety from disassociation and speediness that may cause panic and not kill the trip but just allow you to enjoy it. The best dxm trip consisted of a liquid dose of probably 500 mgs of dxm or more with a low dose of clonazepam. Had strong 3rd plateau disassociation and some visuals with no anxiety what so ever but the low dose allowed the psychedelic effects to still be present and I considered it highly euphoric and the afterglow was nice the next morning

And I forgot nyquil and dayquil are both horrible forms of taking dxm recreationally. You just want pure dextromethorphan hbr and nothing else in the active ingredients, look at the robotussin brands. Also electrolytes help break down dxm hbr faster, so drink some gatorade or powerade with it and grapefruit juice beforehand potentiates dxm

I recommend using the agent lemon extract method. Then dose 800mg - 1,000mg. Make sure you have some trance-like music such as Delerium or Amethysium. Make sure you also have strobe lights. Be prepared. Smoke a fat bowl of dank 1 hour in. Once again, I say...be fucking prepared.

If you believe that OTC = bullshit...you will soon change your mind.

^ Thats fucking crazy for a begginer.

But i agree with what most people are saying about the weed. Weed is definately a must, even one good hit will potentiate the hell out of it.

Im well experienced with Dxm and i still dose at 400mg always with some weed. And im pretty fucked.

I feel at higher doses my anxiety may set in and thats never fun.

But neways yea great drug

You just a noob that had no idea what you were doing and jsut started drinking shit to get fucked up. Nyquil and Dayquil wtf?

It sucks man. Its like HAHAHAHA euphoria, oh shit now I'm stupid and can't think straight, and I'm stumbling around the room in a comedown that lasts 5x as long.

And fuck extracting. Just get the powder.

Taking an overdose of an over-the-counter cough syrup to get high is a seriously dangerous thing to do. A lot of the times the cough syrups contain other drugs in them, which makes matters even worse.

I'm against the use of "DXM" to get high. If you want to get high, smoke a joint.

At higher doses it could definitely create a 'trippy' effect although it's usually not pleasurable.

I do it now and then if I have nothing else, I suppose it's the fact it's easily available

I recommend using the agent lemon extract method. Then dose 800mg - 1,000mg. Make sure you have some trance-like music such as Delerium or Amethysium. Make sure you also have strobe lights. Be prepared. Smoke a fat bowl of dank 1 hour in. Once again, I say...be fucking prepared.

If you believe that OTC = bullshit...you will soon change your mind.

Jesus, I could never even get past 700, was to much for my liking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.