View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DXM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah definitely have some of your favorite music and just lay down and chill in a dark room with your eyes closed. If you have some weed its going to make the trip one hell of a good time. Get ready for intense closed eye visuals and imagry with the most pleasurable tactile sensations you've ever experienced. Oh and not to mention the insane dissociation minkfuck =D

how did it turn out for you?

when i first started doing DXM i didn't dose "one bottle, two bottles, three bottles," i calculated how many mg/kgs i should dose for each trip. made it a little more interesting in a way. :) also, whenever i would dose with friends i was pretty obsessive about making sure we all took the same mg/kg. we ended up having some pretty profound group-telepathy type experiences that i've never had when everyone just doses willy-nilly.

well i dont think i got to the third plateau, but that might have been because i waited before taking that second bottle.
i felt kinda like a crazy person idk. i ended up kinda manic i think. it was definitely weird, i cant really describe it, but i dont think i ended up at third plateau, maybe like high second. will definitely wait a bit before i try again. i do wanna hit that third though.

drink both bottles at once next time (you probably were already planning that though)

also if you want a third plateau/holeish type experience (third plateau is approaching a K-hole type experience), avoid caffeine, keep the lights low, and put on some ambient music. some people like to already be familiar with the music, some don't.

also, idk if you smoke marijuana, but DXM and marijuana go together extraordinarily well. a bit of weed will help you reach third plateau.

oh yeah, and its probably pretty standard for most people, but dosing in the evening is typically best. too early and daylight ruins things, too late and things can be weird due to sleepiness and whatnot.

Two bottles of Delsym and a blunt will leave you hit. I drank one bottle just after smoking weed earlier in the day and taking rez hits later on, I was so fucked up off of just one bottle (big bottle).

I've been liking Delsym more because it isn't as nasty as other shit, and is the best source I can find. It also lasts twice as long which can be good or bad.

And yeah I love music on DXM, especially rap with good crazy ass production, also Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, Boards of Canada.

delsym always makes me feel a little "sketchy." Like a little slow, and a little confused.

zicam cough mist always provides the cleanest most euphoric head high, and despite it costing twice as much, is the only stuff i use now.

for third plateau, do a high second plateau dose, and smoke some weed/ JWH-series. The synergy is amazing, and you'll be able to recall much more than if you muscle your way to the third plateau with just DXM.

something in the zicam always leaves a horid taste in my mouth throughout the whole trip. i think it's the menthol... still, it's nice to only have to do a single shot to get off

^yeah there's definitely a lot of menthol in zicam, and many other syrups; its usually what makes me gag while downing that shit, the syrup itself usually doesn't taste too bad
i love the head-heat-flashes when you're coming up on zicam/powder

something in the zicam always leaves a horid taste in my mouth throughout the whole trip. i think it's the menthol... still, it's nice to only have to do a single shot to get off

wouldnt it be nice to have some pure dxm?
i will very soon so i am excited :):)

not a lot of people enjoy dxm like i do its sad :(
but recently i found someone who uses it as i do

meditation and reconnection with the universe
and all that jazz

once i felt like i witnessed the birth of life in such a deep meditation combined with 4th plateau trip

oh the many more to come :] i cant wait ^-^

I can honestly say, that I absolutely hate everything about this drug and what it's done to me personally. Dealing with a persistant, extremely long-lasting psychosis has been a real burden on my life..I despise dextromethorphan. Fuck dissociatives..taking dxm was the dumbest thing I ever did to myself.

Does anyone take DXM and go to clubs/concerts? I do this alot (low doses, about 3/4 to 1 4oz bottle) and I REALLY fucking like it. I get the music enhancement, and I can also dance when on dxm and i feel fucking great.
Everyone who has tried DXM says that going to a concert sounds like it would suck, do any of you guys use DXM this way?

^how many mg's is that? I used to be way more talkative on amounts around 225mg.

^Me too. When I used to use DXM, a first plateau dose would make me very social. Great for parties, raves, etc.

Robo and it's errrr lovely strawberry sugar?

Yeah so basically, sorry if this is the wrong forum..
What do you think is the best way to down everyone's beloved robo dxm containing cough syrup!
Just a side note. Don't bother trying to mix it with water, there is barely a difference and because you drank too much of the solution... You just disembowel your bowels in the toilet while tripping!

first, i don't love dxm syrup, it makes me feel sick and uncomfortable. But try mixing some sugar in with it and chase it with a soda. don't mix it with other liquid though, because it'll be too much to drink and it'll just make it worse

Why sugar? Even when i plug my nose I can still taste the glucose/sugar thickness..
Also in the UK it's hard to get over the counter dxm in any other form but syrup other than ordering powder..?

robo trippin

i took so much of that one time and tripped balls like i wasnt even alive and i like came back it was some fucked up shit LOL i used to do triple cs too

Time to down this bottle of foul tasting shit tonight for the first time in probably about a year so tolerance should be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.