Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DXM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUSIC IS THE BEST ON DXM!!! especially metallica! haha

I played xbox live one time tripping and I actually did pretty good playing Halo 3, it was like my whole world was the TV screen!

I could be in one room, and it would seem like there is nothing else in the world, but this room. then I would go to a different one, i would think the same thing. shit is weird. I think it seriously slows down time sometimes. it could make an hour seem like it was a whole day!

I love the psychedelic time dilation... I rarely ever get that effect anymore.. Done did too much, I guess. I don't get the 'alice in wonderland' size delusions either.. I used to stand in front of the mirror for hours, boggling over how big my hands looked... and also how grotesque the meat-sack that held my conciousness looked.

against my better judgement ('cuz i'm high on cough syrup..) I'll let you know I live right around the dimond mall area metallica.

DXM lets you get really into video games.... I was playing elder scrolls oblivion, and whenever my character got hit, i would flinch and shudder. eventually i got ganged up on by city guards and assumed the fetal position as my orc was torn apart : ( ... It's because of the dissociation, I think... it's feels perfectly logical that your conciousness could be tied to your vidoe game character rather than your misshapen meat-corpse.

wow i did the same thing when i played olbivion!!! haha

its like my every reaction in the game goes to the controller lol.

I tried Delsium today...not bad at all...its pretty damn powerfull, quick, and lasts long. my first time doing any type of cough syrup.

^right on

tried DXM for the first time today, and im hella owning in tetris.

ive never played tetris, how the hell is it possibly to own on tetris your tirst fime?

I haven't really tried playing video games on DXM *thinks*. But I guess I just figure 'I could play oblivion...or I could turn off the lights close my eyes and you know be oblivion in a sense :p. I find watching stuff though can be quite surreal, particularly Farscape <3 which itself is quite strange. And I like watching somewhat eerie clips http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3z2Pm7Iwg this one in particular :D.

Is there any way to get rid of the nasty ass dirty feeling DXM brings on? I've only used cough gels and Delsym, so would a more concentrated solution like Zicam help?

Thanks

i think zicam is a lot "cleaner" feeling. you don't get that feeling that there's a hot plate of glass behind your eyeballs and teeth as often... is that the 'dirty' feeling you speak of?

sometimes a nice warm shower during the comeup works too.

I'm talking about a combination of things, breaking out into hives (even with antihistamine), sweating, lethargy. Basically feeling deathly ill.

ahh. i'd gamble that the hives and lethargy should be greatly reduced. you're prolly somewhat allergic to an ingridient in the syrups/caps, then... I don't get hives or lethargy from any preperation, however, so take my opinion for what it's worth..

i'm wondering have i tried dxm or not?, coz one time with my friends i kicked 5 blue toyotas. and i had like really fucked up and serious halluc. for example like real devil faces all other kind of freakky shit, but i felt like really great so i didnt bother i was loving the trip, i was rolling on the carpet and saying how good it is and the trip itself was really massive .

So guys what to you think, i've read all kind of stuff and are familiar various drugs, but i've still no idea was it a 2cb, dxm or mda.

I had a cough that was bothering me yesterday and took probably 150mg of DXM over the course of the day, taking my last at like 6pm. You think it would be dangerous to take 100mg of MDMA tonight?

Hi everyone.

Im going to a concert tonight and I want to know if taking 120 mg of dxm with 2.4 grams of guaifenesin will be alright as far as moving around alot goes. I dont get sick to my stomach so thats not a problem. But guaifenesin is suppose to be a muscle relaxant high doses and i dont know if that would go good with moving around alot. Any comments on this are appreciated.

You probably won't feel much, you'd need atleast 300mg (for me anyways, along with weed) to have a good time, but don't exceed 2.4mg of guaifenesin, the pills I get would total to 300mg/2400mg guaif so I was okay, but I can't take them they make me wanna puke so bad and weed won't help me keep it down anymore. Guaifenesin can make you wanna puke, alot. I'd say take 300mg (if you can) smoke a bowl 30 min after taking it (on an empty stomach) and smoke another bowl in an hour or two. I'd smoke throughout the whole trip if I could.

And video games on DXM? I could never do that, I just can't focus on it, my favorite thing to do is just lie down and listen to music and look at the visuals.

You probably won't feel much, you'd need atleast 300mg (for me anyways, along with weed) to have a good time, but don't exceed 2.4mg of guaifenesin, the pills I get would total to 300mg/2400mg guaif so I was okay, but I can't take them they make me wanna puke so bad and weed won't help me keep it down anymore. Guaifenesin can make you wanna puke, alot. I'd say take 300mg (if you can) smoke a bowl 30 min after taking it (on an empty stomach) and smoke another bowl in an hour or two. I'd smoke throughout the whole trip if I could.

And video games on DXM? I could never do that, I just can't focus on it, my favorite thing to do is just lie down and listen to music and look at the visuals.

I've taken more than that before and not thrown up. I'm going for a 1st plateau and if it works it works if it doesnt then that's fine too. its 1.7 mg/kg of body weight. so it should be alright.

Following karma's advice i will post here. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Ok so where i live there's this dxm syrup thing that doesn't taste like the one in usa (cherry mint i think) . It tastes apricot/peach and a lil bitter. Any suggestions for a mix/cocktail to make it taste decent so i can have it like an actual drink not just chug-and-chase. (even alcohol i don't have a problem with that).
I was thinking maybe something with strong flavor or idk.
I also have pills here which sound like a better option but whenever i even think about the pills it gets me nausea.
Oh and the syrup is called Rofedex if that matters in any way.
More info: I seem to be rather sensitive to dxm. Idk how to difference these plateaus but 300mg get me way further than a bit drunk they get me feeling all crazy.Idk if this is supersensitivity or some lack of some enzyme.
About extractions i couldn't extract caffeine from caff pills which required only water.I just don't trust myself with lighter fluid and ammonia.
And pills they sound better option to others not to me.I got conditional nausea so i just can't take them pills anymore.
Would peach schnapps or vodka work? Maybe apple juice?

apricot/peach sounds tasty. either of those ideas sound good. prolly something a little syrupy and thicker than apple juice, since the cough syrup is already quite thick. maybe a fruit smoothie-type drink? mixing the syrup into a light consisentcy drink has made for some seriously funky-textured drinks in the past for me. blech.

high doses of dxm is suppose to make you feel all crazy-like. have you read the DXM faq yet?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/

it could also be enzyme-defeiceny. how long does your trips usually last? normally they should only be 5-8 hours. if they last longer than that for you, especially at doses below 300mg, i'd definitely say you're enzyme defecient.

if you don't like the crazy feeling, definitely don't go beyond 300 mg, and don't redose either. redosing makes trips last much longer, even in enzyme-normal people.

be safe and happy tripping.

I'm talking about a combination of things, breaking out into hives (even with antihistamine), sweating, lethargy. Basically feeling deathly ill.

taking a small dose of antihistamine helps this a lot. it has to be one of the sedating antihistamines though - the non drowsy ones are a dangerous combination I used to take 12mg-25mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl) and it would take away any weird allergic reaction type thing that i got. These days though i dont get bad side effects from dxm.

And word about the videogame thing. I play old snes rpgs on dxm, and i always felt like i was right there in the world with them. dxm is so magical!

There's no benadryl where i live(it's fuckin stoneage here) and i tried metoclopramid which made me more nauseos than normal.
Trips are different each time.It lasts about 6-7 but after 4 i start to come down so it's no more insanity just dizziness and stupidity.Also if i fall asleep before i'm done tripping i wake up dizzy as hell and kinda happy-loving.
The nausea sucks it's like i'm in a roller-coaster.
If i refrain for using a while the mental tolerance gets down.It's not tolerance like get used to the substance but with the effects.
I've had like an epiphany.Curacao could work? In a highball glass, cocktail like with a dash of lime.

I'm going to the store in about an hour. I'm going to pick up one 15mg per pill of Robi gels box of 20 and two bottles of delsym. That ought to be a fun time tonight. Also, I JUST read a small amount of clonazepam makes it easier. I have that so gonna take one before I trip. Gonna buy some GOOD beer too. When I came down like Sat. morning from my last trip I drank some guinness that was GREAT! By this time tomorrow I'll just be drinking and still tripping. Those closed eye visuals are so fun.
I've never had anything like this and I REALLY don't compare it to Ketamine like people say. Maybe it is maybe not. I just remember the two times in '97 I did K it was just like going into not a spinning salvia tunnel but like a diffent tunnel. I didn't get that with dxm.

DXM can be a mental skill sports too btw. Like surfing internet. Or trying to walk(not a lot of, mostly to toilet)...Does anyone else get the size changeling of monitor and such? I've had it on later mid-stage on 1200mg. Walking is difficult then(that kind of birdwalk). So you can not check plases, or want to. The monitor(the screen) and the speakers etc. start changing horizontal/vertical size and eventually get very small(the very big is not wanted, so it won't eat me). What are those "panorama" hallucinations called? It feels quite soft when they morph. And magnetic. The morning feel is quite refreshed without the feeling of brain nerves burned. It happened couple times with acid/base purified DXM.

Status
Not open for further replies.