View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DXM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I've recently grabbed some DXM only syrup, I'm gonna try taking 600mg and seeing where it takes me. If I had some weed I'd smoke with it, but I heard higher doses are fine without weed. I know at 300mg with weed I'd get some very good visuals and it would take it to another level. I weigh about 160 pounds so it should be a third plat. trip.

I had a superb DXM experience last night on the winter solstice, and did a little writing to try and capture some of its' flavor:

A slow tumble of catastrophic bliss. From velvet depths spurting white-hot miracles. The winding path. A rotating portal. A crease. A clench. A fold. A stitch. The twist and turn. The warp and weft. The lock and the key. The knot. Tangled in slippery fate. Hot amniotic froth.

The hidden way. A secret gathering. Chattering teeth, a wiggling eyeball. Witches’ Sabbath. Spinning clock hands. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Purity. Endless blue.

Boundless. Soaring through thick star-studded ether. Unfurled. The cup that runneth over.

Tunnels. The process. A glimpse behind. Reveal. Re-veil.

Slicing through the taut karmic umbilicus. Hot coppery taste of blood. Bone-strewn plain. Links forged of desire pain and gristle in the chain of my incarnations. Hellraiser.

A plateau. Stark. Abiotic. The plane. The point.

A frozen shard. A blade. Contraction. Release.

Finding your way back to before the beginning.

Out of light cometh darkness.

<3

Last edited:
Propyl Power said:
From velvet depths spurting white-hot miracles.

After this sentence, I couldn't help but read every sentence as some sort of a sex metaphor. Did your trip have a kinda erotic theme to it?

Propyl Power said:
Boundless. Soaring through thick star-studded ether.
My CEVs always starts with this one. This is the first scene I visit every trip.

After this sentence, I couldn't help but read every sentence as some sort of a sex metaphor. Did your trip have a kinda erotic theme to it?

Nope, not at all. Orgasmic in the extreme, but completely unrelated to human sexuality. Although I agree that one line does sound very sexual.

Life of Coriciden

I am a 21 year old adult, still addicted to Triple C's. Coriciden has become a part of my life. I take 32 of these pills every other day. For the last 8 years I have been on the "robo-trip." Please don't start this shit. It fills a void and makes you high but at some point you start to deteriorate. I use Triple C's atleast twice weekly and it has a dramatic effect on my life. It isn't even fun anymore. It just accommodates my mind and fills in for the parts that were lost from the prolonged usage. I need it to be creative, and sober I'm without a personality and emotion. I have 7 mental disorders that've been diagnosed and I can not seem to get my mind right. I think I've screwed my brain (and kidneys) up big time. Just warning anyone reading this... DO NOT USE FREQUENTLY. It will become a habit. And that habit will become an addiction.

I can't have my house smelling like ammonia, so I have to avoid extracting from cough syrup. So how about the sucret extraction method (as in boiling crushed sucrets, filtering it, letting the contents of the filter crystrallize and putting that in capsules)? Does this produce a pure experience?

I think the 'pure experience' is mostly hype. the sucrets method is pretty quick and easy though. You should be able to see the cloudy DXM in the bottom of the water right away... I've never tried filtering it, though. Usually I pour off the top layer of water and chug the cloudy part.

If you manage to wash off enough of the dye and sugar, it should be a pretty lean and easy on your stomach route to go... I've never used sucrets solely to get high, though. Only to supplement syrups, so I can't say for sure... There's two types of sucrets. Make sure you get the one that contains DXM of course.

^Having done many(50+) dxm trips, using both pure and non, spanning all 4 plateaus, I can say that there are major differences in the trips for me whether or not I use pure.

So is dxm hbr the thing to get?

been reading up and I've been wondering.. what about Zicam Cough max? I've heard it's the easiest way to take it but I'm weary on what exact product I should pick up... so much shit to try and look up nowadays. If I'm unable to pick this up, what's the best thing that you dxm users recommend? thanks

So is dxm hbr the thing to get?

been reading up and I've been wondering.. what about Zicam Cough max? I've heard it's the easiest way to take it but I'm weary on what exact product I should pick up... so much shit to try and look up nowadays. If I'm unable to pick this up, what's the best thing that you dxm users recommend? thanks

The one you want SHOULD be the only Zicam product with the word "Cough" on it. They recently discontined all of their other cough sprays.

sorry im new here i didnt know which thread to post this in, and didnt want to make a new one.

Male, 155 pounds currently 19 years old. My first time was @ 17

My first time taking triple C's, my friend was told by someone (my group of friends smoked pot daily) about Coricidin. So we all went to walmart and I jacked 8 boxes, my freind jacked 4 boxes of them. they immediately swallowed some, i didnt take any because i was questioning myself. so later i get home and i take 4 and by the time i was going to go to sleep, I started feeling high and i was very energetic haha. so i went to sleep and took 8 the next morning when I woke up.

After taking 8 Triple Cs that morning, I went to school and it took about an hour and a half to kick in...then i took another 8 when i started feeling it and doing 16 for your first time is INSANELY DANGEROUS without a tolerance. next thing i know, i was sitting in class and time became suddenly slower and I had weird tunnel vision that had this "Fuzziness" fading on the edges of my eyesight, as if i was looking through a scope. my vision was very near sighted, anything past 10 feet was so blurry. I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I freaked out when I saw myself, all my friends told me not to look in the mirror too! I looked like a freak of nature, or some ugly outcast. It was weird.

Later that day I go to gym class and it was very sunny outside, and my visiion got worse, instead of the fuzzy tunnel vision, it was now BLACK fuzzy tunnel vision. I could only see in the center, which was blurry. I had absolutely NO periphial (spelling) vision at all, it was almost like I was running around in a dream! I was in gym class, so we had to run outside and I had all the energy in the world! and I had no fatigue at all which was surprising. I felt like I was on STEROIDS. I had superior strength, and non stop energy. I ended up running a mile around 5 1/2 to 6 minutes If I recall correctly; finishing first in my class haha which was surprising. I was so sweaty after that, and i was pretty hot so i didnt go to my next class, and I went in my truck and had my freind drive me to my house and I smoked a cigarette. Smoking cigs on DXM gets you incredibly buzzed (lightheaded rush) more powerful feeling than smoking a cig for the first time! all my friends thought the same too.

My body was sooo numb too, I would tell someone at school to punch me in the face because it was so numb, it wouldnt hurt at all! haha I ended up punching myself so many times that my whole side of my face swelled up huge! but i didnt care because it was fun to do.

Thats how I fell in love with Triple C's (Coricidin Cough & Cold)

Just the fact that I felt like I was on steroids, had tons of energy; and was also a "cigarette enhancer" got me hooked right away. I am usually a lazy pot smoker. Even at work, I performed so much better when I was on DXM. But when I took too much, I had impaired speech, sometimes I couldnt move my lips to word out my sentences and it sounded like i just said "Fpppffhh phheff".

I than began taking it 5 days a week, or every schoolday. from 8 pills, to 10...then on to 12 and then 16 pills daily!!! this went on for about 3-4 months until walmart finally put it behind the counter, and you had to be 18 to purchase it! The reason why Walmart put it behind the counter was because me and my friends would go out to every walmart in town (we had 3) and steal dozens of boxes at a time, just because we were highly organized at theft in big box stores, and I was the most experienced and the best shoplifter out of everyone we knew. they would stock up the shelfs with 2 rows of 12 triple Cs sometimes twice a day, and we would get it all!!! we had so many boxes, we ended up selling alot to kids at our school, and i feel bad for getting half the school on DXM. we would just hand them out to people and they would come back and buy them. we made alot of money. we would take the pills out of the box and just sell 16 at a time for $5, $10 for dumbasses...we didnt want anyone knowing where and how we got them. we even smudged the candy coating so they couldnt see the C C C logo.

Its been a couple months since i have done DXM. i stopped for at least a year, got my tolerance back now.

sorry im new here i didnt know which thread to post this in, and didnt want to make a new one.Male, 155 pounds currently 19 years old. My first time was @ 17My first time taking triple C's, my friend was told by someone (my group of friends smoked pot daily) about Coricidin. So we all went to walmart and I jacked 8 boxes, my freind jacked 4 boxes of them. they immediately swallowed some, i didnt take any because i was questioning myself. so later i get home and i take 4 and by the time i was going to go to sleep, I started feeling high and i was very energetic haha. so i went to sleep and took 8 the next morning when I woke up.After taking 8 Triple Cs that morning, I went to school and it took about an hour and a half to kick in...then i took another 8 when i started feeling it and doing 16 for your first time is INSANELY DANGEROUS without a tolerance. next thing i know, i was sitting in class and time became suddenly slower and I had weird tunnel vision that had this "Fuzziness" fading on the edges of my eyesight, as if i was looking through a scope. my vision was very near sighted, anything past 10 feet was so blurry. I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I freaked out when I saw myself, all my friends told me not to look in the mirror too! I looked like a freak of nature, or some ugly outcast. It was weird.Later that day I go to gym class and it was very sunny outside, and my visiion got worse, instead of the fuzzy tunnel vision, it was now BLACK fuzzy tunnel vision. I could only see in the center, which was blurry. I had absolutely NO periphial (spelling) vision at all, it was almost like I was running around in a dream! I was in gym class, so we had to run outside and I had all the energy in the world! and I had no fatigue at all which was surprising. I felt like I was on STEROIDS. I had superior strength, and non stop energy. I ended up running a mile around 5 1/2 to 6 minutes If I recall correctly; finishing first in my class haha which was surprising. I was so sweaty after that, and i was pretty hot so i didnt go to my next class, and I went in my truck and had my freind drive me to my house and I smoked a cigarette. Smoking cigs on DXM gets you incredibly buzzed (lightheaded rush) more powerful feeling than smoking a cig for the first time! all my friends thought the same too.My body was sooo numb too, I would tell someone at school to punch me in the face because it was so numb, it wouldnt hurt at all! haha I ended up punching myself so many times that my whole side of my face swelled up huge! but i didnt care because it was fun to do.Thats how I fell in love with Triple C's (Coricidin Cough & Cold)Just the fact that I felt like I was on steroids, had tons of energy; and was also a "cigarette enhancer" got me hooked right away. I am usually a lazy pot smoker. Even at work, I performed so much better when I was on DXM. But when I took too much, I had impaired speech, sometimes I couldnt move my lips to word out my sentences and it sounded like i just said "Fpppffhh phheff".I than began taking it 5 days a week, or every schoolday. from 8 pills, to 10...then on to 12 and then 16 pills daily!!! this went on for about 3-4 months until walmart finally put it behind the counter, and you had to be 18 to purchase it! The reason why Walmart put it behind the counter was because me and my friends would go out to every walmart in town (we had 3) and steal dozens of boxes at a time, just because we were highly organized at theft in big box stores, and I was the most experienced and the best shoplifter out of everyone we knew. they would stock up the shelfs with 2 rows of 12 triple Cs sometimes twice a day, and we would get it all!!! we had so many boxes, we ended up selling alot to kids at our school, and i feel bad for getting half the school on DXM. we would just hand them out to people and they would come back and buy them. we made alot of money. we would take the pills out of the box and just sell 16 at a time for $5, $10 for dumbasses...we didnt want anyone knowing where and how we got them. we even smudged the candy coating so they couldnt see the C C C logo.Its been a couple months since i have done DXM. i stopped for at least a year, got my tolerance back now.

You're a dumbass for using CCCs they contain a secondary ingredient Chlorphenamine Maleate which should be be exceeded over 24 mg in a day. Your vision was probably fucked up because of the CPM, on DXM alone your vision can get blurry and you can see double but I never had tunnel vision on DXM, I think that's from the CPM. Very bad for you and can kill you, if you're gonna use DXM atleast use a safer source. Guaifenesin isn't really bad if you can handle the naseau and don't exceed 2400mg of that.

There's no need for name calling but yes coricidin is an extremely dangerous way to consume dxm. In the future please look into extraction of dxm or a medicine containing dxm only.

propyl said:
^ Seriously. What an incredibly ignorant post. Stealing coricidin and reselling it... how pathetic. :p
I assume that wasn't directed at my post :|

edit - Oh I see. I actually didn't read metallica's post but yes that is not a smart thing to do. Metallica what you're describing is illegal please dont post such things.

edit 2 - now your post is gone propyl, 8( I'm so confused

^ lol... I changed my mind and deleted it, but I'm glad you saved it :) - maybe a light bulb will go off in metallica's noggin.

i love dxm but im dissappointed. i keep reading these stories about people hallucinating but its really never happened to me. the closest ive ever gotten is watching a movie and the movie looking animated which was actually cool as hell but nonetheless i wish i could trip as hard some other people say they do. but whatever. is it me or does everyone talk a shit load when there hi

dxm is like truth syrup... i say a lot of stuff on it. but thizzle, the best way to get visuals is to relax by yourself in a dark room. close your eyes and focus on whatever you see... should be either entirely black, or some purple and vermillion dots.. just relax and center your whole world on the dots/blackness. eventually you'll accidently daydream, but you will see it in your vision... at least, works everytime for me. 2nd plateau and up is most likely for visuals, but i've gotten good ones at 1st plateau like twice (out of probably 80+ 1st plateaus).

music helps a lot. and weed does too (although I don't smoke weed anymore and didn't during my most 'visual' trips).

metallica, you're in anchorage AK too? I think I recognize your work, lol. None of the stores (ANY of them) have the CCCs with DXM in them on the shelves.. Very few, if any, have them at the pharmacy counter.... I keep seeing torn up boxes of random CCC preperations laying around the stores... I mean, the ones with acetimenphen (sp?), CPM, and random shit. Stuff that gets you dead, with NO DXM at all in them. Dead and extremely not high...

Anyways, dude, quit the CCCs. vision and kidney damage are likely, yo.

haha yeah i dont do CCC anymore. only i place i know in town is the dimond fred meyers, they have it when someone hasnt jacked all 20 boxes and throws them in the toilet. I keep on seeing a shit load of boxes around random isles haha.

what part of town do live at im in west side by the airport

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.