• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

I posted this on reddit, my story about how taking a second plateau dose of DXM for the first (and second) time gave me a profound psychedelic experience similar to Ayahuasca (only without the mindfuck visuals) and helped me get over all my demons. As in, I no longer need therapy. It's a bit long but read it if you're interested...and I'm also wondering if anyone has any input...

~~~

For the first time in my life, I'm OK with who I am and my role in the universe. Normally you read about these kinds of experiences with drugs like Ayahuasca or DMT, but I decided to try DXM for the first time a week and a half ago at a music festival. I didn't know much about it, just that it COULD have similar effects to ecstasy, but that was just on the advice of a friend. But I was pleasantly surprised. But moreso than that, it had lasting effects afterward - I felt something change in me. All of last week, emotions kept coming up unexpectedly every day (especially when I smoked weed) as I tried to process what I was feeling. I realized I was beginning to make sense of my life.

Then, last Friday night, I took another bottle (4oz), which is supposed to give me a "2nd plateau" trip according to that dosage calculator. I essentially "went back into" the trip from last weekend. I felt bursts of profound euphoria which transitioned into clarity and introspection as I started figuring shit out in my life. I started thinking about one particular thing in my past that had haunted me forever, and after analyzing it more closely and zeroing in on one important detail, I was instantly able to see that as evidence of why I'm not a bad person. As soon as I said those words aloud to myself and believed them for the first time, I suddenly gasped and collapsed to the ground. I had been hit by a profound sense relief, euphoria, and forgiveness toward myself and my family. I started crying tears of joy as I forgave myself for everything, and I realized I could be ok with who I am.

After that, I completely redefined my purpose and goals in life. I had been so stuck and confused about what to do with my future for a long time, and now I know exactly what I want to do with the rest of my life. And I'll finally be able to start writing again, which I had also been afraid to do for the longest time even though it's my creative outlet of choice. I rediscovered it during my trip.

I was worried this would go away once the drug wore off and I would go back to being depressed and dissatisfied with life, but it didn't. It's been 3 days now and I have absolutely no withdrawal; I continue to feel great about who I am every time I reflect on what I learned from my experience, which is easy to do - while I was tripping, I wrote everything down in a note to always come back to called "Transcendental Forgiveness." And I keep writing more and more every day, which helps makes me feel complete.

My emotions from the trip come back a little every time I smoke weed, but I have no desire to take DXM again in the near future...maybe for the next music festival.

Is this a common thing? Has DXM done this for other people - given them deep spiritual healing in the vein of a powerful psychedelic trip?

TL;DR: Got over all my demons, redefined my purpose in life, started writing again, no withdrawal. Has this happened to anyone else?

~~~~~~

In my experience DXM is as much spiritual as classic psychedelics (maby it has something to do with sigma receptor activation, DMT activates it also) . My favorite is 3rd plateau ( low/medium). Best setting is bed tripping at night ,no lights , psybient ,ambient , drone music.

Sadly after getting insights and revelations I've continued to abuse it and it reversed to the place i have been before (maby even further back). I've developed huge tolerance also. At the begining of my journey with dex i used to take more or less 900 mg (I'm a huge guy) for good hole than after about 80 trips i had to take 1600 mg to even touch low 3rd plateau. I stoped taking after overdose on 100 mg 4-aco-dmt and 900 mg dxm for about 3 years. Now i do it once a year about 450 mg . I think tolerance has reversed but i want to save it for a special occasion to jump into hole.

You shouldnt do it more than once a month to keep side effects and tolerance at bay. There is a good guide for dxm on dmt nexus forum

On the other hand MXE is not spiritual for me at all. Too much stimualtion makes it feel like its speed combined with ketamine. And i couldnt hole on mxe at all even on good one that was active in 10 mg range.

it's really good to read stories like that and I can relate to many things, but you should realize that the afterglow you are experiencing right now probably won't last forever; this is actually not a bad thing, but for you the opportunity to integrate the experience into your daily life. just be prepared for the demons to show themselves again; at least now you know who they are and how to deal with them!

good luck :)

This is where the true value of psychedelics lies.

They show You states that your brain possibly can achieve. Thats a light of hope for those living theyr whole life in depression and anxiety thinking that those states are permanent and nothing can change. It can steer them in direction of self improvement they couldnt even imagine to exist. And maby in 10 years and some more "steering" they can move closer to it and live life with less suffering.

It doesnt matter that the "afterglow" fades away after some time. Some of it stays with You forever and it builds up if you integrate it properly and reinforce it with some non religious spiritual practice.

I'd have to say that Delsym is the ultimate Dissasosiative. And I say this having done PCP, PCE, MXE, MXM, Ketamine, 3-MeO-PCP and tons of others. DXM is THE greatest disasosiative ever made. Delsym's Enhanced Formulation makes it even better.

Hey guys! I'm sorry if a question of this nature has already been addressed, but I have a question.

Does anyone here have any experience in dosing DXM with LSD? I'm looking to try this combination very soon and have very little data and/or reports involving such a combination.

Hey guys! I'm sorry if a question of this nature has already been addressed, but I have a question.

Does anyone here have any experience in dosing DXM with LSD? I'm looking to try this combination very soon and have very little data and/or reports involving such a combination.

DXM combine very nicely with LSD and LSZ.

DXM combine very nicely with LSD and LSZ.

Ah! I plan on combining 300mg of DXM with 5 hits of good LSD (100+ug a hit). Which should I take first? I've seen many people say that taking the Dex first will somewhat ruin the acid. This I think is due to the completely opposing nature's of these drugs.

Ah! I plan on combining 300mg of DXM with 5 hits of good LSD (100+ug a hit). Which should I take first? I've seen many people say that taking the Dex first will somewhat ruin the acid. This I think is due to the completely opposing nature's of these drugs.
I would take then at the same time. I've done up to a gram of DXM Poli combined with 1mg of SS-LSz.

Okay, I'll do this in a few hours and will post a trip report following the experience.

Has anyone had MXE (or k or pcp etc) use ruin their DXM magic?

I remember a few years ago I did DXM for the first times. 354 mg had me tripping balls. Then a friend introduced me to mxe which we used (normal use nothing too heavy) for a like a year during which time I never tried dxm again.

Well I tried 400 mg of dxm the other day expecting a trip and it barely did anything at all except make me feel really upbeat. Did I develop permatolerance to it? I'm thinking more would do the trick but it sucks that ican't have such a strong experience from only 350mg anymore.

^ could just be due to cross tolerance. its a lot easier to build a tolerance with MXE than with DXM (assuming you're taking cough medicine and not pure DXM powder).

I had a pretty awesome experience on 150 mg DXM last night (I don't weigh much, so it's strong enough for me). I was listening to electronic music with my eyes closed, and for lack of a better way to put it, all of a sudden I felt the presence of God. I felt a strong sense of purpose, and that everything would work out for the best. It made me so euphoric it almost moved me to tears.

I smoked some cannabis during the trip, but for some reason the DXM seemed to almost completely counteract the pot. I smoked a pretty monstrous quantity of pot for someone with no tolerance, but in the end it just left my body feeling stoned, but my mind almost no different than on DXM alone.

I have a question about DXO what if I were to purchase dxo from [SNIP - no sources]
Could I then consume it and would it be safe for me to do so?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that is going to be so expensive you won't be able to afford it. its dueterated which means its going to be very expensive

^ that is going to be so expensive you won't be able to afford it. its dueterated which means its going to be very expensive
But if I were to purchase it would be able to weigh out into pill capsules and consume dxo?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not aware of deutero-DXO being consumed by a human ever. probably should act just like DXO. LSDreamer is right that what you linked is going to be absurdly expensive -- in case you're not familiar with what that "d3" means after the compound name, it means that it is a version of DXO with three "heavy" hydrogens instead of regular hydrogens (hydrogens that have a neutron and a proton instead of just a proton). such compounds are always absurdly expensive.

and BTW your post is about to get edited to remove that source link. source linking isn't allowed on Bluelight at all. it is against the rules to post any links or give any advice about where to buy drugs.

also, using the acronym "SWIM" is against the rules here. perhaps a moderator could explain why better than i can.

but that's alright, you're new. :) welcome to Bluelight.

Deuterated drugs are metabolised very differently as the larger deuterium atom is not able to fit enzymes like hydrogen can. You should not take that compound even if you can afford it.

Additionally please note that we do not allow the discussion of sources here, no matter the drug or the country.

Does anyone know if CVS or Walgreens sells Delsym without carding? I'm know someone who is under 18 that I want to help out with getting dissososiatives. I usually just give him some of my pure DXM, but he wants to try polistyrex. I guess I could just buy him it...