• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I almost always get some very mild nausea while coming up on DOC, but nothing even approaching the need to vomit. I usually try to take it an hour or two after a light, healthy breakfast. Likewise a light, healthy snack around the four hour mark helps to alleviate the slight nausea while keeping hunger at bay until my body settles into the trip a few hours later.

A full two hour come up with first alerts at around one hour and recurring shivers throughout the peak are pretty standard for me. Once I hit something like 4mg the coming up period seems to be shortened by about half.

Powder is probably cheaper and has the benefit of precise dosing, whereas with blotter you never really know how much is on each hit. Just be careful handling the raw powder, make sure you practice good weighing technique on an accurate milligram scale, and make the most of volumetric dosing.

i think this is next on my list just do i go for the powder or blotters

do you own a good scale? are you willing to buy one? if not, then the blotters would be better. i personally have the powder, though, and figuring out volumetric dosing was pretty easy.

Come to Australia. Eat your words :p

Our analogue legislation is that bad it could probably somehow relate talcum powder to cocaine...coz you know, they're both white and fluffy O____O

good thing that everyone who purchases DOC over the internet is just purchasing it as a collector's research sample, not intended for human consumption.

good thing that everyone who purchases DOC over the internet is just purchasing it as a collector's research sample, not intended for human consumption.

I miss the old days too.

The "Not for human consumption" excuse hasn't worked in federal court in years. Ask the "Potpourri" and "Bath Salts" dealers... in ten years after they get back from prison.

... or ask W00t after he is back from prison. Even worse a few people think he was manipulated and entrapped by the government.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ns-an-important-sentencing-for-the-Analog-act

Last edited:
most of the court cases i've seen where people did get time for RCs, the vendor slipped up and posted some HC-talk.

w00t got busted with EK, right? there was TONS of HC talk on that forum.

good thing that everyone who purchases DOC over the internet is just purchasing it as a collector's research sample, .

I got cold feet the other day and came morning I didn't take the 1mg I had planned to as a first time experiment, so back in the box it went. It does feels like collecting stamps sometimes, and I do have a couple of things in there that I'm not sure I will ever take. So yeah, I'm making an effort to keep my part of the not intended for human consumption-deal .

I had a very productive day instead, and took 150ug ALLAD at 17:00. It was a great day, but in the end it was hard enough to fall asleep as it was, and I was glad I didn't take the DOC (had to work the next morning). Not sure how long 1mg would have kept me up but I'm going to make sure I have two days at my disposal when I finally do try this.

&Thanks for the tips on the breakfasting, I'll keep it in mind for the next time.

I miss the old days too.
The "Not for human consumption" excuse hasn't worked in federal court in years. Ask the "Potpourri" and "Bath Salts" dealers... in ten years after they get back from prison.
... or ask W00t after he is back from prison. Even worse a few people think he was manipulated and entrapped by the government.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ns-an-important-sentencing-for-the-Analog-act
most of the court cases i've seen where people did get time for RCs, the vendor slipped up and posted some HC-talk.
w00t got busted with EK, right? there was TONS of HC talk on that forum.

We're getting off topic here, but I'm not sure that the NFHC "excuse" has actually been tested in court. It seems that people usually take a plea deal.

right i know these are made some how from amphetamines so will my last few years of basically daily stimulant usage affect this in any way other than i am use to long drawn out trips sleep dep and the likes

Powder is probably cheaper and has the benefit of precise dosing, whereas with blotter you never really know how much is on each hit. Just be careful handling the raw powder, make sure you practice good weighing technique on an accurate milligram scale, and make the most of volumetric dosing.

do you own a good scale? are you willing to buy one? if not, then the blotters would be better. i personally have the powder, though, and figuring out volumetric dosing was pretty easy.

cheers you two :) yeah my scales are coming but they are no where near good enough for this stuff so if i do get some i will buy a new set and volumetric dosing is really easy when it comes down to it

damn expensive stuff 100 mg is like the cost of a gram of a new stim but i guess when weighed up against the price of blotters it works out cheaper in the long run so i guess ill be going for this

one other thing how long should i wait to do this after my doipr testing ?

right i know these are made some how from amphetamines so will my last few years of basically daily stimulant usage affect this in any way other than i am use to long drawn out trips sleep dep and the likes

nah, stimulant use shouldn't affect the trip at all. if anything it might have you more prepared for the bodyload, but it shouldn't have any effect on your mental trip.

one other thing how long should i wait to do this after my doipr testing ?

probably at least a week.

cheers night watch :)

think this is deffo next on the list and from what ive read 100 mg is going to last me years :)

cheers night watch :)

think this is deffo next on the list and from what ive read 100 mg is going to last me years :)

i've got a bit more than a gram of the stuff. i figure its a lifetime supply, if not more. 100mg should definitely last years, so long as you don't decide to get weird and binge on the stuff. which probably wouldn't be too enjoyable, but i know you like weirdness.

I was doing DOC about once a week last summer, for the whole summer, and this year I've been using it 2-3 times a month and also sharing it with 2 friends since March. I also used it a sprinkling of times in the winter and also shared. I got 250mg last March and with all that usage and sharing I still have a chunk of it left. It definitely goes a long way, and I'm kind of a DOC freak compared to the majority.