• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Wow, weird, I went through 2/3 years of tripping 3-5 times a week too, but it was in 2006-2008. I experienced a MASSIVE tolerance that has never gone...

And this was you just purely abusing or using DOC? I CAN'T IMAGINE doing it more than once a week and i haven't gone that far. The duration is so long that i need a day after to just relax. .. i couldn't imagine flying through a 3mg trip and then doing it again after the recovery day. Lol

I was using a lot of psychedelics but DOC more than anything. I used to use it days in a row sometimes. I'm weird though, I like psychedelics more than anyone I know.

Has anyone here combined DOx substances together? Assuming that's okay to do, would 2+2 really equal 4 in this case? Or is combining 2 mg of each going to be stronger than just one of them at 4 mg?

Any experiences, or actually just thoughts, would be nice. :)

I have combined DOC and DOI... I don't recall any synergy. I only did it once though in the middle of a psychedelic binge so it's maybe not the best indicator. I haven't tried DOPR yet but I have a hunch that some DOC and DOPR combined might be really great.

Ah, I see. I wonder what the profile is for DOI now. Heh, now I will go off to read its thread. Thank you for your thoughts. Again, lol. I feel like I'm thanking you too much to the point that its value is watered down. -_-

So a friend and I finally indulged. It was my first time EVER sharing this substance. As I am extremely cautious as to what others put in their body; i was unwilling to even offer any unless research had been done.
I actually tried 3.1 which is A LOT more intense than just 3. Wowza that really made a difference! I had plants bending for hours, and everything literally turned a tinge purple for some of it. Amazing stuff really.
My friend did 2.5 and didn't experience it as long as me but we both agreed this stuff is a long sought out gem.
And we shall treat it like diamonds :D.
For once, there may actually be a *relatively* safe chemical that can be both mind boggling and spiritual.

I rank DOC up there with any of the classics, it's truly a gem. Glad you enjoyed. :)

Aside from the length (which in my case this drug is comfortable enough to be under influence for +20hrs...) And perhaps some minor vasoconstriction in my legs - no other faults were noted in either of us.
It's definitely a good thing to try if you are into the "dyed in wool" psychedelics but ALWAYS do your research and make sure you are getting exactly what you are ordering.

At one point my friend and I talked about the feelings we were experiencing. I quickly found out how hard it was to articulate everything on my dose; whilst my friend kept grounded the entire time off his lower dose. There is definitely just a little more "mindfuck" at higher doses I'd say.
And at higher dosages I swear I receive more visuals , unlike many reports here.

I get more visuals the higher I go on it for sure. I also do get vasoconstriction in my legs and/or arms sometimes from it, especially if I'm cold.

L-Arginine helps a lot with the vasoconstriction. 5grams of it and everything is hunky dory for me.

5grams might seem like a large L-Arginine dose since it usually comes in the form of 500mg capsules, but most of the studies i've read about the health benefits of L-Arginine use doses 5grams or higher.

Man, the more I get to know DOC, the more I love it! I did 10mg on bicycle day, had an epic trip, classic "buy the ticket, take the ride" madness, did some very deep thinking & worked through some issues as well...really thinking DOC is my favorite drug now, though I hesitate to say that because of my love of LSD. I guess I'd say that, generally speaking, LSD is "the perfect psychedelic", yet for me, DOC is perfect...DOC is somehow more personal to me than any other psychedelics, it just so uniquely suits my brain chemistry, personality, & desires. So glad I have so much for years of exploration!

That's how I feel about DOC too. :) I've never taken 10mg though, I've never even taken 5mg all at once. I think I will try 5 or 6mg sometime in the not too distant future. I usually take it at 3-3.5mg and do activities such as hiking. Every time I take DOC it's a great trip, highly personal and comfortable and thought-provoking/inspiring.

Xorkoth,

I enjoy your reports on DOC. They always sound very posotive. Even so they are also balanced and fair. I appreciate how you discuss both the risks and benefits. I think your DOC use has been therapeutic.

Yet, I had the same type of bad experience with NBOMes as DOC. I wonder what your body has my body lacks? Well, I am certain there is a difference. I think for some other people and me DOC is dangerous.

I've planned to take 1mg of DOC tomorrow morning to dip my toe in the water (it's my first time; 5 x 2mg blotters have been sitting in my stash for a couple of months, I've been wanting to try them earlier, but who has the time?) and I'm looking for a bit of advice.

I want to take it in the AM, I'm getting up early, and I'm not sure what to do, breakfast-wise? Can I just eat a light meal, have some coffee, make some orange juice, put the blotter under my tongue, or would it be best to go into this with an empty stomach?

I've never had an issue with nausea on DOC. Due to the long duration of effects, you're going to want to make sure you eat something before you drop, ESPECIALLY if you're someone who has trouble eating while tripping. This being said, be aware that a full stomache might delay the come up considerably. One of my friends dripped directly after a (very large) meal and didn't come up for nearly 4 hours.

I find that food in the stomach doesn't affect DOC as much as with many other substances. I usually eat a light meal a bit before I take it, enough to be fed and get my metabolism going, but not enough to get full at all. I find that having a bit of food in the stomach minimizes the risk of nausea, though I rarely get nausea from DOC anyway... but it has happened. At 1mg I doubt you're going to get nausea no matter what. Taking it in the morning is definitely advisable so that's good.

I've had a bit of stomach distress on 2 mgs. I was trying to eat kielbasa for breakfast. I've noticed on other substances that eating greasy/oily foods can really set you off. Now I stick to fruit if I bother eating. Otherwise, I just deal with a painfully empty stomach for a few (very long!!) hours. However, I have also had KFC on the come up of DOC, so I don'ts knows....

DOC has never caused any significant anorexic feelings in me... I seem to have a pretty normal appetite after the come-up and in some cases I have eaten large amounts of food post-peak.

My friend and I ate eggs before it; and it actually took a full two hours to come up which was uncomfortable for my friend at first.
Not sure if that was because we just woke up or what.
The first time I tried it i came up while shivering outside; and it lasted until i came down. IT would fade in and out and going back outside was near impossible lol. That was interesting for sure.